• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vizer04

He/Him
akame-ga-kill-53e1a31206e13.jpg
royy-_ledger-4.jpg

Both at High 7-A and Speed Equalized.

Supes:

Akame: 7 (@Popted2, @Schnee_One, @GlaceonGamez471, @RandomGuy2345, @Pain_to12, @TauanVictor and @IxaSaga2)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
absolutely vote Akame

if She manages to cut him with Murasame she'll kill him with the poison curse

Voting Superman via flight and range,lasers,sonic screams,and freeze breath. and if superman goes up close and dodges, Higher lifting strength gg

Superman doesn’t do that immediately in character he often just charges in.

Which, given he doesn’t know this 18 something year old girl has a blade that needs one cut to kill him that’s a major problem.

Superman doesn’t do that immediately in character he often just charges in.

Which, given he doesn’t know this 18 something year old girl has a blade that needs one cut to kill him that’s a major problem.
My bad, thought this was bloodlusted

This looks pretty bad for Supes.

I mean, yeah, it's not totally hopeless for him, but since Akame's blade can kill in one hit... What can he do about it?

How isn't this a stomp thread if she easily one shots?
Because Superman destroys otherwise and his willingness to go CQC is the only reason she wins.

Akame has no ranged attacks, can’t fly, has no Amps, is arguably slightly weaker in AP, is on a time limit where she will revert back to base once Enoodzuno is over etc. Superman could fly and use heat vision and win that way with relative ease.

If she can't damage him it's just a reverse stomp.

Also you never specified the versions of the characters being used.

Then i guess this match needs to be erased from their profiles...

Last edited:
This is purely Durability tho
Her sword only works if it cuts stuff, since the curse involves stopping the heart. If the blade can't cut Clark there's nothing she can do, same with the sword being destroyed or removed from her possession.

Her sword only works if it cuts stuff, since the curse involves stopping the heart. If the blade can't cut Clark there's nothing she can do, same with the sword being destroyed or removed from her possession.
I mean I already know this, me being one of the people asked for revisions on the verse constantly. The Issue is Clark and Akame are comparable in AP, unlike Steppenwolf and superman, so yes, Akame can cut him, as his skin being hard is purely durability, like I mentioned earlier already.

Akame stomps, simple enough

The Issue is Clark and Akame are comparable in AP, unlike Steppenwolf and superman, so
What do you mean? SnyderSuperman no selled Steppenwolf who upscales to a better feat than Akame's High 7-A scaling.

Yeah but the scaling chain is higher then that

This Akame can fight on par with Esdeath, who in this form casually one shotted Tatsumi and shattered his armor in a single strike. The Tatsumi she one shotted is stronger then his previous form who took Shikoutasers attack with zero damage.

Superman is stronger then Akame by a good margin, but not to the point that he can simply no sell it like Steppenwolfs attack, I would argue Akame is stronger then Steppenwolf unless we changed upscaling revisions again.

I don't really care for the match anymore though and its a stomp either way, go ahead and close it. Have a good night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back