• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
Rayman vs. Akame
Both are Low 7-B
Optional Equipment Is Restricted
Fight takes place in a random field
Fighters start 5 meters away from each other
Akame knows about Rayman's abilities and Rayman knows about Murasame's curse

Yellow Plok:

Girl Killua: 7

Rayman's AP: Massively upscales from 1 megaton

Akame's AP: 5.4 megatons

Last edited:
her profile says her opponent needs a heart for it to work. so maybe rayman is fine if he doesn't have heart

Fair point. But while we're on the topic of this, do you guys think that the food in Rayman's mouth just teleports to his stomach?

Popted2

He/Him
Okay to be short Akame is Extremely skilled , more than Rayman, and she is like the second skillest character of the verse, and since she know Rayman abilities, she will undersatnd how to counter him since she has a Combat Genius level intellect that the profile doens't say since is outdated but more importantly since the range of the opponents is just 5 meters, and Rayman fight with bare hands for Akame is even easier since she can just straight up slash him in the torso, activating the curse and kill him

vote Akame low diff

Popted2

He/Him
Also, how does she counter Mid-High regen, teleportation, and power absorption?
his mid high regen seems more like an outlier since it only say possibly and the fact that only at that situation happened
this is not teleportation is invisibility,that would be completely useless on Akame since she can perceive aura, killing intent etc
how it works his power absorption, the profile doesn't explain very well

Not sure how akame needs a curse to dice him up, the only time akame ever relied solely on murasame was esdeath
She is more skilled and good at killing

Akame FRA

his mid high regen seems more like an outlier since it only say possibly and the fact that only at that situation happened
this is not teleportation is invisibility,that would be completely useless on Akame since she can perceive aura, killing intent etc
how it works his power absorption, the profile doesn't explain very well
1. It is teleportation. He disappeared and reappeared in a different spot. That's the definition of teleportation.
2. Why would that even matter?
3. He shoots a projectile and whoever is hit has their powers stolen.

Popted2

He/Him
also from what i undestand from that video, his teleport doesn't seem combat applicable, or even utilizing in character

Why tho? Rayman already knows that her sword will oneshot, so he'd most likely keep his distance.
She has a massive advantage in strength and skill unless ray man has any good skill feats. Plus his ranged attack is sending out his hands she would probably just cut them up. this is assuming that her sword affects him

Popted2

He/Him
curse or not its excatly as said by Knifeman, Akame is too skilled and intelligent for Rayman,

and if his are just punches and energy shots, Akame can easily dodge them, or even counterattack Rayman while he attacks her

and Akame has a good ap advantage so her hits will be more effective to him than his to her

Akame could even make Rayman think that his attacks are very effective to her, only to him to low his guard and gaving to Akame an opening to strike him multiple times

She has a massive advantage in strength and skill unless ray man has any good skill feats. Plus his ranged attack is sending out his hands she would probably just cut them up. this is assuming that her sword affects him
I wouldn't say she has a massive strength advantage. Rayman didn't even acknowledge the 1 megaton blast so he heavily upscales. Not to mention, he can amplify his damage output by 3 times by charging his fist which only takes 1-2 seconds.

I agree she's more skilled, but I'd say more Rayman has more combat experience.

His ranged attack is him shooting energy bullets. Some of his energy bullets can freeze opponents.

Last edited:
curse or not its excatly as said by Knifeman, Akame is too skilled and intelligent for Rayman,

Akame could even make Rayman think that his attacks are very effective to her, only to him to lower his guard and gaving to Akame an opening to strike him multiple times
Rayman is not an idiot by no means. He's shown several times that he can make strategies in combat.

Do you think Rayman is stupid enough to stop attacking her just because she pretends to act damaged?

Popted2

He/Him
I'd say more Rayman has more combat experience.
maybe, but Akame has fought people who have more combat experience than her, and still won
His ranged attack is him shooting energy bullets. Some of his energy bullets can freeze opponents.
ok, but Akame can easily dodge this, some energy bullets fired from his fists are nothing to her, since she can dodge danmaku attacks very well
Do you think Rayman is stupid enough to stop attacking her just because she pretends to act damaged?
i'm not saying is an idiot, i meant that Akame strategies are more efficient and better than anything he could do

maybe, but Akame has fought people who has more combat experience than her, and still won
Fair
ok, but Akame can easily dodge this, some energy bullets fired from his fists are nothing to her, since she can dodge danmaku attacks very well
I can somewhat agree with the ice bullet, but his fist should be able to hit her on its way back
i'm not saying is an idiot, i meant that Akame strategies are more efficient and better than anything he could do
Can you give me some examples?

So I got some questions about Akame. For one, what are her intelligence feats? Two, how high is her stamina?
I will revamp her profile soon, but her stamina? Well she can fight on for hours go days without food or water.
And like I said akame does not rely on the curse and normally she tries to slash her opponent throat or attack vital spots in the body only when the gap in power is much like when she as a H7A was trying to kill a H6B esdeath did she rely on the curse
Him having a stomach does not prove that he has a heart.

How dare you rickroll me
This does not answer the question

Is there any proof he has no heart?

I will revamp her profile soon, but her stamina? Well she can fight on for hours go days without food or water.
And like I said akame does not rely on the curse and normally she tries to slash her opponent throat or attack vital spots in the body only when the gap in power is much like when she as a H7A was trying to kill a H6B esdeath did she rely on the curse
So it seems that Rayman has the stamina advantage as he can go on adventures that take a day or 2.

Rayman doesn't have a throat nor vital spots.
Is there any proof he has no heart?
Well there's no proof that he does have one. All we know for certain is that he has a stomach.

So it seems that Rayman has the stamina advantage as he can go on adventures that take a day or 2.
He does as soon as the fight starts tho, as akame literally dice him up
Rayman doesn't have a throat nor vital spots.
I'm sure he can't remain alive with a severed head
Well there's no proof that he does have one. All we know for certain is that he has a stomach.
So basically he has a heart.

Okay then
Akame FRA again

He does as soon as the fight starts tho, as akame literally dice him up
What are you referring to?
I'm sure he can't remain alive with a severed head
This convinces me that you know absolutely nothing about Rayman. How would die from a severed head when he doesn't even have a neck?
So basically he has a heart.

Okay then
Akame FRA again
That's not what I said at all tho. I just stated that the only organ we know for sure he has is a stomach.

What are you referring to?
Akame uses sword cuts him up?
This convinces me that you know absolutely nothing about Rayman. How would die from a severed head when he doesn't even have a neck?
Tf?
You don't need to have a neck before your head can be chopped off, it's simple biology
Fishes don't have a neck yet you can chop their head off
Same thing goes hear
Severed head means head sprayed from.the rest of the body
So yes akame separates his head from.the rest of his body
That's not what I said at all tho. I just stated that the only organ we know for sure he has is a stomach.
Well the question now is why are you assuming he does not have a heart?

Tf?
You don't need to have a neck before your head can be chopped off, it's simple biology
Fishes don't have a neck yet you can chop their head off
Same thing goes hear
Severed head means head sprayed from.the rest of the body
So yes akame separates his head from.the rest of his body
His head is already severed from his body. Have you never seen Rayman?

Rayman's biology is probably different from ours and there's nothing to suggest he has a heart.
Generally, I think we are supposed to assume that fictional beings have similar biology to us unless it is explicitly said/shown otherwise. Otherwise, we would be completely clueless how to treat many aliens in fiction. As for Rayman, all we really know for sure is he doesn’t have limbs, and he doesn’t need limbs to do stuff like eating. So I think it’s fair to assume he has a heart.

Popted2

He/Him
Than this is even easier for Akame, if he try to punch her, she just counterattack by slicing him in the torso, and kill him with the curse or if he just throw energy attacks Akame will just dodge them

Popted2

He/Him
Generally, I think we are supposed to assume that fictional beings have similar biology to us unless it is explicitly said/shown otherwise. Otherwise, we would be completely clueless how to treat many aliens in fiction. As for Rayman, all we really know for sure is he doesn’t have limbs, and he doesn’t need limbs to do stuff like eating. So I think it’s fair to assume he has a heart.
Than this is even easier for Akame, if he try to punch her, she just counterattack by slicing him in the torso, and kill him with the curse or if he just throw energy attacks Akame will just dodge them

don't worry,it happens sometimes
putting your favorite character against someone who you think he can win easily
and then happen this
it happened to me as well,
Lol that's not what I'm talking about. Idrc about this loss because Rayman solos the verse with ease. I'm referring to an actual matchup being added to Rayman's profile that isn't a stomp for him or the opponent.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Yeah you can, poison stops the heart by making it's valves and other vital organs cease functioning. Think faulty oil in a car weakening its insides or not functioning properly.

All that would have to be done is simply repair the insides so that the oil no longer breaks the car down, something Rayman can do with regen on that level.

Poison killing someone with that kind of regen is a massive jump that I see no evidence for

Yeah you can, poison stops the heart by making it's valves and other vital organs cease functioning. Think faulty oil in a car weakening its insides or not functioning properly.

All that would have to be done is simply repair the insides so that the oil no longer breaks the car down, something Rayman can do with regen on that level.

Poison killing someone with that kind of regen is a massive jump that I see no evidence for
Why not make a redux thread and place your reasoning there? It's kinda pointless to place it here as the match has already ended.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Im just saying why I don't think it should be added

As for why no redux, check my recent post

Popted2

He/Him
wait, if you have to make this thread again, no just no,
i don't want another Akame matches for a while
the verse needs a serious revision and abilities to be added,
i'm fine with removing the matches from the profiles

wait, if you have to make this thread again, no just no,