• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
maybe, but Akame has fought people who has more combat experience than her, and still won
Fair
ok, but Akame can easily dodge this, some energy bullets fired from his fists are nothing to her, since she can dodge danmaku attacks very well
I can somewhat agree with the ice bullet, but his fist should be able to hit her on its way back
i'm not saying is an idiot, i meant that Akame strategies are more efficient and better than anything he could do
Can you give me some examples?

So I got some questions about Akame. For one, what are her intelligence feats? Two, how high is her stamina?
I will revamp her profile soon, but her stamina? Well she can fight on for hours go days without food or water.
And like I said akame does not rely on the curse and normally she tries to slash her opponent throat or attack vital spots in the body only when the gap in power is much like when she as a H7A was trying to kill a H6B esdeath did she rely on the curse
Him having a stomach does not prove that he has a heart.

How dare you rickroll me
This does not answer the question

Is there any proof he has no heart?

I will revamp her profile soon, but her stamina? Well she can fight on for hours go days without food or water.
And like I said akame does not rely on the curse and normally she tries to slash her opponent throat or attack vital spots in the body only when the gap in power is much like when she as a H7A was trying to kill a H6B esdeath did she rely on the curse
So it seems that Rayman has the stamina advantage as he can go on adventures that take a day or 2.

Rayman doesn't have a throat nor vital spots.
Is there any proof he has no heart?
Well there's no proof that he does have one. All we know for certain is that he has a stomach.

So it seems that Rayman has the stamina advantage as he can go on adventures that take a day or 2.
He does as soon as the fight starts tho, as akame literally dice him up
Rayman doesn't have a throat nor vital spots.
I'm sure he can't remain alive with a severed head
Well there's no proof that he does have one. All we know for certain is that he has a stomach.
So basically he has a heart.

Okay then
Akame FRA again

He does as soon as the fight starts tho, as akame literally dice him up
What are you referring to?
I'm sure he can't remain alive with a severed head
This convinces me that you know absolutely nothing about Rayman. How would die from a severed head when he doesn't even have a neck?
So basically he has a heart.

Okay then
Akame FRA again
That's not what I said at all tho. I just stated that the only organ we know for sure he has is a stomach.

What are you referring to?
Akame uses sword cuts him up?
This convinces me that you know absolutely nothing about Rayman. How would die from a severed head when he doesn't even have a neck?
Tf?
You don't need to have a neck before your head can be chopped off, it's simple biology
Fishes don't have a neck yet you can chop their head off
Same thing goes hear
Severed head means head sprayed from.the rest of the body
So yes akame separates his head from.the rest of his body
That's not what I said at all tho. I just stated that the only organ we know for sure he has is a stomach.
Well the question now is why are you assuming he does not have a heart?

Tf?
You don't need to have a neck before your head can be chopped off, it's simple biology
Fishes don't have a neck yet you can chop their head off
Same thing goes hear
Severed head means head sprayed from.the rest of the body
So yes akame separates his head from.the rest of his body
His head is already severed from his body. Have you never seen Rayman?

Rayman's biology is probably different from ours and there's nothing to suggest he has a heart.
Generally, I think we are supposed to assume that fictional beings have similar biology to us unless it is explicitly said/shown otherwise. Otherwise, we would be completely clueless how to treat many aliens in fiction. As for Rayman, all we really know for sure is he doesn’t have limbs, and he doesn’t need limbs to do stuff like eating. So I think it’s fair to assume he has a heart.

Than this is even easier for Akame, if he try to punch her, she just counterattack by slicing him in the torso, and kill him with the curse or if he just throw energy attacks Akame will just dodge them

Generally, I think we are supposed to assume that fictional beings have similar biology to us unless it is explicitly said/shown otherwise. Otherwise, we would be completely clueless how to treat many aliens in fiction. As for Rayman, all we really know for sure is he doesn’t have limbs, and he doesn’t need limbs to do stuff like eating. So I think it’s fair to assume he has a heart.
Than this is even easier for Akame, if he try to punch her, she just counterattack by slicing him in the torso, and kill him with the curse or if he just throw energy attacks Akame will just dodge them

don't worry,it happens sometimes
putting your favorite character against someone who you think he can win easily
and then happen this
it happened to me as well,
Lol that's not what I'm talking about. Idrc about this loss because Rayman solos the verse with ease. I'm referring to an actual matchup being added to Rayman's profile that isn't a stomp for him or the opponent.

Back