• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But the other techniques are literally called rasengan barrage. You guys are directly acknowledging it is the number of rasengan that make it 2x in the first place, with the rotations being an extra buff. So how are the other techniques "different kinds"? Planetary rasengan is stated to be enhanced, sure, but ultra big rasengan and sage rasengan are enhancements above the original as well.
I agree that two Sage Rasengans rotating in opposite directions would be a 2x amp.

Isn't his biggest move two gigantic rasenshurikens at once, rotating in opposite directions?
Eh idk if the rotations are clashing together in that situation tho cause they explode on contact unlike the Rasengans which grind together

This looks pretty funny ngl 😂

"Island level+ (Far stronger than his Kyūbi Chakra Mode, as he now has access to all of Kurama's unrestricted chakra. He is superior to the Bijū, who can do this, as he managed to casually send five incoming Bijū Bombs flying), Large Island level with Rasengan Barrage, Planetary Rasengan, Rasenshuriken, and Kurama Avatar"

KCM2 Naruto's the king of High 6-C
Is there a better way to condense that lmao.

I do agree with this though. Any attack in his arsenal that's stronger than RB should count..

Would Large Island Level with Rasengan Barrage and it's other variants (Insert scan here), even higher with Kurama Avatar work?

I do agree with this though. Any attack in his arsenal that's stronger than RB should count..

Would Large Island Level with Rasengan Barrage and it's other variants (Insert scan here), even higher with Kurama Avatar work?
Ehh the RS isn't a variant of RB but could say High 6-C with RB and its variants, RS, and KA. There isn't a direct way to prove Massive Rasengan Barrage>RB as it doesn't have the inverse rotations but I mean...it's so obvious idk if a staff accepts that then yay if not whatever.

We could pull a Luffy and put "strongest attacks"

But the other techniques are literally called rasengan barrage. You guys are directly acknowledging it is the number of rasengan that make it 2x in the first place, with the rotations being an extra buff. So how are the other techniques "different kinds"? Planetary rasengan is stated to be enhanced, sure, but ultra big rasengan and sage rasengan are enhancements above the original as well.
Now going back to my original point

Do we even count the "Rasengan Barrages" where it's just clones of Naruto spamming single Rasengans?

Discounting that, the only other "Rasengan Barrage" here is the one with Kurama Chakra arms. We don't exactly know if the Rasengans there rotate in disordered directions, but if they do the technique will get a 2x as well.

So Naruto has to hit a target with two Rasengan at the same time and both Rasengan have to be spinning opposite of each other? That seems very specific, is there literally any other example of this other than when he did it to the Animal Path?

Of course it seems fine, but it's a very specific usage that's probably not going to change much if anything.

So Naruto has to hit a target with two Rasengan at the same time and both Rasengan have to be spinning opposite of each other? That seems very specific, is there literally any other example of this other than when he did it to the Animal Path?

Of course it seems fine, but it's a very specific usage that's probably not going to change much if anything.
The Planetary Rasengan did the same thing to Muu, multiple Rasengans with disordered rotations, creating massive turbulences.

Naruto rarely used Rasengan Barrage or Planetary Rasengan, but it is something he can use even in the later Arcs (like in The Last and the one time Naruto tried using it against Isshiki). And the Rasenshuriken also benefits from this 2x multiplier since it's considered Naruto's strongest technique in early War Arc.

What is your point exactly? That those should also get the 2x multiplier or that they shouldn't cause they don't have inverse rotations?
That since you acknowledge the 2x boost simply comes from there being two rasengan with the rotations being >2x, what stops the other variants from having a much higher multiplier or any attack that is duplicative in nature from having this logic applied? You acknowledge that as a consequence in the OP, but say it only applies to one technique via a statement, when the premise is common sense.

That since you acknowledge the 2x boost simply comes from there being two rasengan with the rotations being >2x, what stops the other variants from having a much higher multiplier or any attack that is duplicative in nature from having this logic applied? You acknowledge that as a consequence in the OP, but say it only applies to one technique via a statement, when the premise is common sense.
Because ik that ain't being accepted lol

But that's not the main justification
But while the physics of inverse rotations clashing probably contributes to the effect of the attack, I'd argue that's just why it's a MORE than 2x increase, not why it's 2x in the first place.
Especially because we have precedence for multiple of the same attack being a huge amp
Is your point not the fact that it is not originally 2x because there are multiple?

Is your point not the fact that it is not originally 2x because there are multiple?
It's not quite the same as other Rasengan Barrages cause in this case the two Rasengan are clashing together and basically combining their forces and then some, whereas with something like the Massive Rasengan Barrage, they're all just haphazardly slamming different parts of Kurama.

It's not quite the same as other Rasengan Barrages cause in this case the two Rasengan are clashing together and basically combining their forces and then some, whereas with something like the Massive Rasengan Barrage, they're all just haphazardly slamming different parts of Kurama.
The two rasengan are physically not connecting; the damage caused by their rotations between them is what's connecting. That specific damage caused by both rotations is what the DB claims to be greater than its two factors. It is, therefore, like most other rasengan on the page (in terms of structure, not AP.)

Last edited:
The two rasengan are physically not connecting; the damage caused by their rotations between them is what's connecting. That specific damage caused by both rotations is what the DB claims to be greater than its two factors. It is, therefore, like most other rasengan on the page (in terms of structure, not AP.)
But the rotations aren't connecting with the other ones

In this situation the forces are indirectly combining AND adding to each other, whereas neither is happening with other variants.
It looks like they're directly combining to me. You also said that's justification for more than 2x, and it is originally 2x because there are two. It sounds like you're arguing against yourself.

Doesn't really matter. He's proposing at least 2x because that's what the Databook implies. I'm not sure what the contention is. The databook said that the power "more than doubles" because of the inverse rotations. So it's not just "two rasengans" it's the effect of the two rasengans rotating against each other more than doubling it's power. This is perfectly fine to add in the profile.

The Rasengan Barrage isn't "just" powerful because there are two rasengans, it's because of the effect that happens when they clash, making it way stronger than it would've been if it was just two rasengans.

Planetary Rasengan ALSO has multiple rotations that happen when it hits the target, which is why it's an enhanced and far stronger version of RB.

The key words are inverse rotations, Naruto spamming Rasengans (like he did against Kurama) do not inverse rotate against each other, but what Naruto does here with RB and PR, is that he purposely makes the rasengans rotate against each other massively increasing the strength of the rasengans.

If I'm hit with two Rasengans (not inversely rotating), I'd just spin in the same way they're rotating and get knocked away, but if I got hit with two Rasengans rotating inversely, I'd likely be shredded because im being twisted/rotated in two different directions. (When Naruto uses PR against Muu we see numerous rotations before getting launched away)

It looks like they're directly combining to me. You also said that's justification for more than 2x, and it is originally 2x because there are two. It sounds like you're arguing against yourself.
It's plausible that just having 2 Rasengan in general is a 2x amp, but it's not certain enough for me to base an argument on.

Nothing new was stated.

Doesn't really matter. He's proposing at least 2x because that's what the Databook implies. I'm not sure what the contention is. The databook said that the power "more than doubles" because of the inverse rotations. So it's not just "two rasengans" it's the effect of the two rasengans rotating against each other more than doubling it's power. This is perfectly fine to add in the profile.

The Rasengan Barrage isn't "just" powerful because there are two rasengans, it's because of the effect that happens when they clash, making it way stronger than it would've been if it was just two rasengans.
The greater than 2x resulting from the clashing isn't what's being argued - not that I entirely agree with that premise anyway (which is beside the point.)

The question is whether or not the technique at its base form is 2x simply because there are two rasengan, which is the simplest and most logical solution to draw from the information given despite OP saying there isn't enough to go on for that conclusion. If that is the case, then we would need to have a conversation about having multipliers for using multiple attacks.

The key words are inverse rotations, Naruto spamming Rasengans (like he did against Kurama) do not inverse rotate against each other, but what Naruto does here with RB and PR, is that he purposely makes the rasengans rotate against each other massively increasing the strength of the rasengans.
The probability of tens to hundreds of rasengan launched simultaneously having uniform rotations all at once is highly unlikely.

Back