• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The first raptors vs the last raptor (Indoraptor vs Randy, Kim and The Big One) (Jurasic Park)(1-1-0)

THE BIG ONE PACK vs INDORAPTOR
indoraptor_and_big_one_relationship_by_mnstrfrc_dd1h6ap-fullview.jpg

RULES
  • Both are in Jurasic world 1 Park at the end of the movie
  • There is only the 4 of them and harmless humans present
  • Both have prior knowledge of each other
Now let's see the new can beat the original

2 Original Raptors and their leader:
1 (JustANormalLemon)
One enchanced Raptor:
1 (DaReaperMan)

they starve(incon):

Last edited:
What's the AP Difference?
There really isn't a calculated number as far as I'm aware, but this feats (Demolished parts of small buildings during her clash with Roberta. Overpowered Roberta and would have killed her if Blue didn't intervene. Forcibly pushed a large metal gate open. Killed a herd of Apatosaurus for sport. Shattered the Gyrosphere which is capable of stopping a 50 caliber bullet) are 100% above this ones (Ripped through staircases, including a metal spiral one, its railings & bars, with ease, dented a wall by crashing/running into it, while charging at full speed would yield around this level of energy due to his sheer weight and accidentally broke a metal beam in half during his fight with Blue, stronger than the Velociraptor and should not be too much weaker than the Stygimoloch) so It's not hard to guess that Indominus Rex has the clear advantage in AP, size and Dura

There really isn't a calculated number as far as I'm aware, but this feats (Demolished parts of small buildings during her clash with Roberta. Overpowered Roberta and would have killed her if Blue didn't intervene. Forcibly pushed a large metal gate open. Killed a herd of Apatosaurus for sport. Shattered the Gyrosphere which is capable of stopping a 50 caliber bullet) are 100% above this ones (Ripped through staircases, including a metal spiral one, its railings & bars, with ease, dented a wall by crashing/running into it, while charging at full speed would yield around this level of energy due to his sheer weight and accidentally broke a metal beam in half during his fight with Blue, stronger than the Velociraptor and should not be too much weaker than the Stygimoloch) so It's not hard to guess that Indominus Rex has the clear advantage in AP, size and Dura
If that's all we have to go on then Indominus is going to steamroll the Indoraptor since she completely negs his stealth due to Thermal Vision and Enhanced Senses, meaning the moment they fight the Indominus is pinning him down and tearing his head off.

Trough they both have a scaling based on kinecct energy, Indorapitor him self can generate 358.965158 KiloJoules by chraging and Indominus rex just scale above JP T.rex who has no scale... but probable above a real life T-REX

Trough they both have a scaling based on kinecct energy, Indorapitor him self can generate 358.965158 KiloJoules by chraging and Indominus rex just scale above JP T.rex who has no scale... but probable above a real life T-REX
The Indominus one-shot Blue just by slapping her with her claw, something the Indoraptor blatantly couldn't do so the Indominus is stronger and has higher lifting strength, meaning the fight ends as soon as it begins.

If that's all we have to go on then Indominus is going to steamroll the Indoraptor since she completely negs his stealth due to Thermal Vision and Enhanced Senses, meaning the moment they fight the Indominus is pinning him down and tearing his head off.
Indorapitor i a lot more agile and faster them indominus trough(At least is stated that by the KE calc) also echolocation is better to locate something then termal vision sinse It locates things in a 3D scale instead of just what is in front of You

Yes, but she was knocked unconscious for almost the entire fight until the end, unlike the Indoraptor who was struggling with Blue despite being able to ragdoll her.
Fair, but again, Indorapitor will have a easier time locating indominus sinse echolocation is multidirectional diferently from Indomius thermal vision, not to mention the fact that there is a lot of humans around mean indoraptor can use their body heat to hide If he wants, and I think he is inteligent enough to thing about It, there is also other ways to hide Your body heat

Fair, but again, Indorapitor will have a easier time locating indominus sinse echolocation is multidirectional diferently from Indomius thermal vision, not to mention the fact that there is a lot of humans around mean indoraptor can use their body heat to hide If he wants, and I think he is inteligent enough to thing about It, there is also other ways to hide Your body heat
It's more useful in finding the Indominus but the Indominus can see the Indoraptor 24/7 due to thermal vision whereas the Indoraptor has to spam echolocation to keep seeing the Indominus, especially at night against a creature with camouflage. Also the Indominus and the Indoraptor are equally as intelligent as each other as stated on the Indoraptor's profile, which doesn't even have an actual intelligence rating by the way, so the Indoraptor isn't gonna outsmart her here. If anything since they know everything about each other then the Indominus is gonna have very little difficulty here against a smaller and weaker target that can't sneak up on her without giving himself away due to needing to make noise to use his echolocation and he can't see her without constantly doing that unlike the Indominus who has perfect vision in this scenario. On top of that the Indominus has dealt with smaller targets that are even faster than the Indoraptor before in the form of Blue's pack which literally pounced on top of her and she could still reach them and one-shot them despite this. The Indoraptor's size being larger than that of Velociraptors is actually a detriment to him here.

I don't think that would count as a valid VS Thread. Even then I'm pretty sure that many raptors would murder the Indoraptor.
I don't mind, and only one of them is 9-B, the rest is all 9-C, but the conditions will be the same... I could also put "the big one" with a pack of normal raptors of the same amount as there is uniqu JP raptors profiles on the wiki, what You think?

I'd still vote Indoraptor, while the trio will do damage, the sheer difference at play here should overwhelm the trio, though just one getting on the Indoraptor's back is pretty much an auto-win

I'd still vote Indoraptor, while the trio will do damage, the sheer difference at play here should overwhelm the trio, though just one getting on the Indoraptor's back is pretty much an auto-win
Oh, maybe You would like to hear that

Indorapitor should be around the lower half of wall level as his feats aren't that impressive andthe only calc is kinetic force while the Raptors are in around the top of street level, so the AP diference should be quite low, trough indoraptor does have a considerable size advantage, against the big one is a bit lesser but still is there

Back