• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Ah yeah, T. Rex. Quite an interesting dino, I will say.

Okay, so we all know that Jurassic Park basically popularized dinosaurs and all that. The most popular of these dinosaurs is the T. Rex. For this match, here's what I got.

1. This is Rexy (the original T. Rex from Jurassic Park) vs a real T. Rex
2. Both combatants are 40 feet (an entire T. Rex's length) away from one another.

I mean it shouldn't be too difficult. I mean a real-life T. Rex should scale equally to or upscale from an elephant, which can plow through fences and rural buildings by ramming into them, plus Jurassic Park T. Rexes weigh around 9 tons as opposed to a real T. Rex's 4.5 to 14.5 tonnes. That being said, here are their profiles.:

Real Life T. Rex's Profile
Jurassic Park T. Rex's Profile

Who takes this?

Real Life T. Rex: 0
Jurassic Park T. Rex: 0
Inconclusive: 0

Really depends on the irl T. rex used, a prime 14 ton Tyrannosaurus would have the edge because it would theoretically have more fighting experience against other rexes versus Rexy fighting and killing few raptors, and being quickly defeated by the Indominus Rex.

Rexy is probably a stronger version.

considering that she was able to fight the Indominus (who should be stronger than a Average T.Rex) with almost no rest, is probably bigger iirc and that she is probably more intelligent than a average T.Rex which likely gives the win to her

Last edited:
Rexy is probably a stronger version.

considering that she was able to fight the Indominus (who should be stronger than a Average T.Rex) with almost no rest, is probably bigger iirc and that she is probably more intelligent than a average T.Rex which likely gives the win to her
I dunno about that one. Jurassic Park lore had specified 40 feet in length and 9 tons for the T. Rex, which is pretty close to a real-life T. Rex (4.5 to 14 tonnes; bear in mind 1 tonne is equal to just a tiny bit over 1.1 tons). That and, if Naitodesu is right...
Really depends on the irl T. rex used, a prime 14 ton Tyrannosaurus would have the edge because it would theoretically have more fighting experience against other rexes versus Rexy fighting and killing few raptors, and being quickly defeated by the Indominus Rex.
Rexy wasn't as capable of fighting Indominus Rex as you made it out to be, Tyrano.

Rexy put up a respectable fight against Indominus but ultimately got her ass handed to her pretty easily. The largest possible T. rex would be about the Indominus' size but probably not as smart. The thing is that Rexy probably would have a respectable advantage against most T. rexes in her weight class, but a prime one of 14 tons would probably be the one to put her down.

Fossil evidence shows that larger Tyrannosaurus often engaged in battle with each other, with theories ranging from territorial disputes to cannibalism. So if we use the best possible theoretical T. rex, who weighs 14 tons and has good experience hunting and killing other equally-sized T. rexes, then Rexy would be at a disadvantage simply because she's not only outsized but also is up against someone who's very well-versed in killing dinosaurs like her.

Which is why specifics would be nice on the irl T. rex

Look here and see that Rexy got flattened by the Indominus under a minute, that's not really much of a feat that helps her lol

I’m pretty sure the movie T. rex should ap stomp, but I want to try and calc a feat before I say anything else (actually two feats, the Netflix series has a 9-A feat, but it probably is an outlier).

I’m pretty sure the movie T. rex should ap stomp, but I want to try and calc a feat before I say anything else (actually two feats, the Netflix series has a 9-A feat, but it probably is an outlier).
I think the profile primarily focused on the movies, but I dunno.
Indominus is prettyyy young yea
Wow! Usually that would imply less age-based experienced on Indominus' part. If anything, I would predict a stalemate/incon from Rexy against an average T. Rex (9 tonnes) and a fair win on the real world T. Rex's end not at 14 tonnes but 12+ tonnes.

Back