• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rant about something

Speaking of R/characterRant I hate them especially because of how they don’t believe in 2-C kratos and they said deku doesn’t have resistance to mind manipulation.

also anything involving nasuverse I fricking dislike, they don’t think nasuverse characters are beyond galaxy level/no multiversal level fate.

I hate the chaotic evil race trope.

it’s an annoying trope I see in fantasy and sci fi stories

basically an entire race of beings is evil and none of them are good.

it’s annoying because unless they’re stated they’re literally made of evil, then there’s no reason for them to all be evil

Gonna put spoilers on it cause of spoilers for Xenoblade 3 but
Clash of clans lore is basically Xenoblade 3 lite. Humans that are mass produced for war who usually live a short amount of time and are basically disposable, they leave recyclable substance (life and elixir) which is then used to make more soldiers or even potions and such. They all serve invisible overlords who play around with their colonies/villages like they're in a strategy game and use them to gain prosperity or enjoyment.

Back