• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ranking the Big Five

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
I feel like this thread needed to be made to prevent more matches of these two on the future, so let's just discuss, feel free to move to Vs thread if you really feel the need.

Anyway, let's start, this is with Unequal speed and discussing their strongest 3D forms.

1. The God Emperor of Mankind, now this guy is self explanatory, his combat speed is excellent, his Hax is off the chart, can erase an opponent from every plane of existence, I still struggle to find a 3D character who can beat this guy, he has a win against Reinhard for a reason.

2. Reinhard Heydrich, another fairly self explanatory choice. Low Godly to Mid Godly Regen, a basically instawin spear that ignores the concept of distance and erases you, his speed in base is a problem, but if you don't bypass his regen, then Nifilheimer says goodbye to your speed advantage, plus he is able to easily bypass our number 3 choice.

3. BB (Fate/Extra CCC), now BB is fairly situational, it's basically an instawin for her provided the opponent doesn't bypass her authority, if they do however, BB can use her past selves to kill them when they were weak or didn't acquire their powers, and with MFTL+ speed, that's extremely hard to bypass.

4. Amakasu Masahiko, STOP! STOP RIGHT THERE! Yes I know he has an inconclusive on BB, but that was with Equal speed, with it, he loses to her past lives blitzing his past self to oblivion and not thinking or doing anything to counter in time, that said, he's an extremely strong character with very powerful summons and excellent regen.

5. SCP-682, the famous Hard to Kill Reptile who is the closest thing to a true NL you can get, this thing is painfully difficult to destroy due to it's absurd adaptation, reason why it isn't higher on this list is due to it's terrible speed, and any well haxed character will make it struggle to take the other four down, and the Hax the other 4 have allow them to put down opponents 682 can't.

Am I wrong you say? Elaborate.

Monarch restricted that for her in "BB vs Reinhard" thread cause he thought it would give her an easy win. I am assuming you are using Reinhard without that "Can't die cause Mercurius" nonsense.

Emperor has "likely Time Paradox Immunity".

I assume Gargoyle is using their abilities without restriction, which i kinda think it's fair that Reinhard is above BB, even if she kills his past self, he will just come back due to him being the apoptosis of Mercurius, it's not nonsense, it's a in-verse thing.

It's a nonsense since even if you use 5-B Reinhard the opponent would have to have feats surpassing Mercurius at his strongest to kill Reinhard. Therefore there is no logical reason to ever put Reinhard against a character who isn't at least 1-A. That's why it should be assumed that Gargoyle's list includes Reinhard without that immortality.

Ah, the fated "These Characters are BS" thread. I knew this day would come. ovo

Base Lavos should totally be up there, too.

FateAlbane said:
Ah, the fated "These Characters are BS" thread. I knew this day would come. ovo

Base Lavos should totally be up there, too.
How high?

So BB gets everything and Reinhard doesn't get immortality
Sure.

Unfollowing this thread since i don't want to hear moar arguments or shit like that ovo

Lavos is tied with BB, with recent revisions, debatably a small bit above, even without speed equalized. Not sure how he handles against Reinhard.

GEoM rules at no. 1.

Technically, this thread should be filled with only Warhammer 40K, Magic: The Gathering, or Saint Seiya character.

The real cal howard said:
Lavos is tied with BB, with recent revisions, debatably a small bit above, even without speed equalized. Not sure how he handles against Reinhard.

GEoM rules at no. 1.
MFTL+ vs MHS+...?

Relativistic, but she can't kill him no matter what she does. Only a matter of time before Lavos bypasses her resistance and stops time.

Lavos has acausality. If I understood correctly, BB would have to erase him from every possible timeline. Which could only be possible by milking the hell out of Universe of Record mechanic. That's why it's inconclusive.

The real cal howard said:
Relativistic, but she can't kill him no matter what she does. Only a matter of time before Lavos bypasses her resistance and stops time.
I thought that was flying through space.

Also, he'll never bypass that resistance, especially knowing in advance of this, she'll just stop it herself and think stuff through.

Future knowledge...doesn't affect Lavos. It's quite literally 1999 or bust. Only thing you can know is his emergence and leaving.

Being it'll take ages before he eventually does bypass her resistance and think to disk, she'll be the first one to stop time, leaving her forever thinking how to kill Lavos.

I still think the inconclusive should stay.

Also Beerus vs Lavos?! With Equal speed? How was that accepted...

Nope. Everyone got s***stomped by Low 2-C Lavos, and Low 2-C Lavos eventually wiped them all from existence.

I should point out that Kharn would stomp everyone on this list except for God Emprah and BB with unequal speed.

Yep. That's Lavos for you. The chick he was absorbing sent them away. They lived they're lives, got married, etc. Once he finished, bam.

Back