• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ranking the Big Five

Lavos vs Beerus should be removed, shouldn't it? Guys have been complaining about it being a hax stomp even before Lavos' recent additions.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Lavos vs Beerus should be removed, shouldn't it? Guys have been complaining about it being a hax stomp even before Lavos' recent additions.
At the very least a new one could be made with unequal speed.

The question was if lolhakai would wor--

And then I realized I was talking about Lavos.

Also, Lavos exists out of the basic flow of time, so timestop won't exactly...work.

The real cal howard said:
Also, Lavos exists out of the basic flow of time, so timestop won't exactly...work.
Imagine you're trying to freeze a river for someone who is standing outside the river.

They will say "Okay, cool."

EDIT: Though like I told Cal, depending on the time manipulator, they can probs be able to make some reality warping on top of the time tweaking to make it work. Only a wanker deals in absolutes.

Haven't these characters been in a fight sometime before? Like I remember GEoM destroying Reinhard and 682. He completely stomped BB, and has never touched Amakasu because of Reinhard reasons.

682 vs BB was never concluded. (Though it was pretty much 682's win due to Complex Multiversal essence). Reinhard destroyed 682 too. (Though this was before Complex Multiversal essence).

BB vs Amakasu probs slipped over my head if it ever was a thing. But then again, I have not noticed Amakasu in that many threads, so I'm kinda surprised he's here.

BB and Amakasu had an Inconclusive match.

SCP682 never won that fight, it was just never concluded due to finding out that 682 resists her authority, not that 682 can kill her, plus 682s speed is still crap compared to BBs.

Well then it will be inconclusive. As Weekly said, 682 is kept alive by the Brothers Death. The same things that keep this guy alive.

Yeah it would, I placed BB abve 682 cause while they would end in Inconclusive, there are many opponents that BB would defeat via her authority that 682 can't.

C. Godzilla was inconclusive against 682, but BB would win.

TFW the inferior Space Godzilla stands a better chance of taking down BB than Composite Godzilla himself.

Sir Ovens said:
682 vs BB was never concluded. (Though it was pretty much 682's win due to Complex Multiversal essence). Reinhard destroyed 682 too. (Though this was before Complex Multiversal essence).
This whole point of Complex Multiversal essence was disproven.

I will keep this simple I dont like debating tier 1 characters It is just pointless imo. It just leads to really bonkers matchups.

Even some tier 2 characters follow this category but at least some tier 2 are reasonable matchups Higher dimensional charas just leave too many what ifs in my head. Idk, maybe that is just me.

Wait, can't 682 adapt to get faster speeds? I mean he did that when he grew to the size of a planet.

Doesn't unretricted Reinhard stalemate unresticted Emprah (Both still 3D) due to 1-A immortality for the former and 1-B Mid-Godly for the latter?

Back