• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ramiris hax upgrade,rimuru's resistances upgrade WN

Status
Not open for further replies.
this has nothing to do with Beelzebub, Chronoa saltation has been stated not to be usable by anyone, like I said, being able to use primitive magic doesn't mean you can use everything it offers, it depends on Ramiris' own ability and knowledge of how to perform magic, and besides her being able to use primitive magic, there seems to be no hint about her being able to use chorona saltation
I understand,thanks.

ramiris hax upgrade
here ramiris have primitive magic
here so ramiris have primitive magic via her original form,now let me state what ramiris would get from this
greater reality warping
so primitive magic scales higher than ultimate skill users , as said, higher ranking magic than demons-
diablo magic skills he can turn real to illusion and illusion to real,already accepted by the wiki possible via the ultimate skill azriel,they can do anything by simply wishing for it and it will do its user desire
even greater time stop
yes,as it already accepted with primitive magic you can add a time stop with another time stop making the effects greater than it usually is, primitive magic is also called the ultimate magic: space time magic
greater mind manipulation
can affect rimuru's decisions and even the pinnacles of existences which have resistance to micheal regalia dominion which was only broken through the evolution of their skills, can also affect the wills of them regardless of them having strong will or not here
Battlefield removal
with the ultimate magic she can send her opponents beyond time and space,if conditions are met,also her labyrinth creation technique can easily isolate her targets from the world thus escaping from her infinite loop is impossible.
via labyrinth creation,telepathy is impossible

5. acasuality type 3 negation
using the supreme ability of chronoa saltation which is a primitive magic ability,can send anyone who are connected via soul corridor to beyond time and space.
rimuru's clones were uprooted along with him,he also shut the soul corridor so as not to endanger velgrynd , and veldora was In imaginary space,its already accepted that all of rimuru's clone in time and other universes are connected via soul corridor.
6. low 2-C range via 👆
could get tier 2-C range with her travels with veldora

due to getting resistances to everything it can be Said rimuru's unconventional resistances can be upgraded to resist all of this by end of series.

diablo unique skill--->ultimate skill--->primitive magic
so 3 layers of reality warping
diablo time stop-->suspended world--->primitive magic
so 3 layers of time stop
ultimate skill resistance to lower skills like unique skills which can still influence the laws of the world-->higher level than ultimate skill users-->primitive magic nullifcation as only primitive magic can nullify primitive magic,like Rimuru who used primitive magic to nullify yuuki primordial flames-->rimuru who resist everything in the verse lol
law manipulation via uriel sub skill-->uriel---->higher spiritual lifeforms--->primitive magic
so that's how it is
looks like something good'-'

ramiris hax upgrade
here ramiris have primitive magic
here so ramiris have primitive magic via her original form,now let me state what ramiris would get from this
greater reality warping
so primitive magic scales higher than ultimate skill users , as said, higher ranking magic than demons-
diablo magic skills he can turn real to illusion and illusion to real,already accepted by the wiki possible via the ultimate skill azriel,they can do anything by simply wishing for it and it will do its user desire
It seems fine.
2. even greater time stop
yes,as it already accepted with primitive magic you can add a time stop with another time stop making the effects greater than it usually is, primitive magic is also called the ultimate magic: space time magic
It seems fine.
3. greater mind manipulation
can affect rimuru's decisions and even the pinnacles of existences which have resistance to micheal regalia dominion which was only broken through the evolution of their skills, can also affect the wills of them regardless of them having strong will or not here
It seems fine.
4. Battlefield removal
with the ultimate magic she can send her opponents beyond time and space,if conditions are met,also her labyrinth creation technique can easily isolate her targets from the world thus escaping from her infinite loop is impossible.
via labyrinth creation,telepathy is impossible
It seems more like Pocket Reality Manipulation, but the other characters must be willing to enter it.
5. acasuality type 3 negation
using the supreme ability of chronoa saltation which is a primitive magic ability,can send anyone who are connected via soul corridor to beyond time and space.
rimuru's clones were uprooted along with him,he also shut the soul corridor so as not to endanger velgrynd , and veldora was In imaginary space,its already accepted that all of rimuru's clone in time and other universes are connected via soul corridor.
It seems like BFR and range to me.
6. low 2-C range via 👆
could get tier 2-C range with her travels with veldora
Low 2-C seems to be Interdimensional range since Rimuru's other bodies are located in another pocket reality.
Wasn't the travel done by the space gate though, from the second story?
From what I know, only Velfora could travel to other worlds (scan 3 translation)?

So, do you have proof?
due to getting resistances to everything it can be Said rimuru's unconventional resistances can be upgraded to resist all of this by end of series.

diablo unique skill--->ultimate skill--->primitive magic
so 3 layers of reality warping
diablo time stop-->suspended world--->primitive magic
so 3 layers of time stop
ultimate skill resistance to lower skills like unique skills which can still influence the laws of the world-->higher level than ultimate skill users-->primitive magic nullifcation as only primitive magic can nullify primitive magic,like Rimuru who used primitive magic to nullify yuuki primordial flames-->rimuru who resist everything in the verse lol
law manipulation via uriel sub skill-->uriel---->higher spiritual lifeforms--->primitive magic
so that's how it is
Technically, Law manipulation's 1st layer would be from Spirit Magic or the Law Manipulation skill like from Diablo.

Edited:
Let me look from this thread: 1st) Spirit Magic, Holy Barrier, Law manipulation from skill, Cook's law manipulation, Chemical Element Magic (technically, it is magic but it is added by magic by definition interferes with physical laws: magic but probably should it should be its own thread)
2nd Layer: Ultimate Skills Law manipulation
3rd layer: higher spiritual lifeforms (state of existence) / above-suspended world
4th layer: primitive magic

Last edited:
It seems more like Pocket Reality Manipulation, but the other characters must be willing to enter it
then ramiris should have pocket reality manipulation via that then,thanks.
BFR for only chrono saltation then.
So, do you have proof?
I wasn't aware then,no 2-C range for her then. thanks
all of rimuru's other clones and bodies exist in other universes,by the scan it looks like asif it actually throws you and anyone connected to you via soul corridor,all of his clones are bound together via soul corridor to me,rimuru said his doesn't have any connection with his original body in imaginary space,and all. so basically rimuru's acasuality type 3 would be negated by just using chrono saltation
Technically, Law manipulation's 1st layer would be from Spirit Magic/Demon skill like Diablo.
alright then.
so others seems fine, I'll change the first law manipulation layer to demon magic.

so others seems fine, I'll change the first law manipulation layer to demon magic.
It seems fine; though, there are other things in the first layer from my updated post.

all of rimuru's other clones and bodies exist in other universes,by the scan it looks like asif it actually throws you and anyone connected to you via soul corridor,all of his clones are bound together via soul corridor to me,rimuru said his doesn't have any connection with his original body in imaginary space,and all. so basically rimuru's acasuality type 3 would be negated by just using chrono saltation
I guess it could work, then; acasuality type 3 negation via BFR seems fine.

The other things seem fine.

It seems fine; though, there are other things in the first layer from my updated post.

I guess it could work, then; acasuality type 3 negation via BFR seems fine.

The other things seem fine.
okay thanks for your input,another staff agreed previously as well so this might be good to add to yuuki,rimuru and ramiris pages,as well as rimuru's extra resistances

It seems fine.

It seems fine.

It seems fine.

It seems more like Pocket Reality Manipulation, but the other characters must be willing to enter it.

Low 2-C seems to be Interdimensional range since Rimuru's other bodies are located in another pocket reality.
Wasn't the travel done by the space gate though, from the second story?
From what I know, only Velfora could travel to other worlds (scan 3 translation)?

So, do you have proof?

Technically, Law manipulation's 1st layer would be from Spirit Magic or the Law Manipulation skill like from Diablo.

Edited:
Let me look from this thread: 1st) Spirit Magic, Holy Barrier, Law manipulation from skill, Cook's law manipulation, Chemical Element Magic (technically, it is magic but it is added by magic by definition interferes with physical laws: magic but probably should it should be its own thread)
2nd Layer: Ultimate Skills Law manipulation
3rd layer: higher spiritual lifeforms (state of existence) / above-suspended world
4th layer: primitive magic
yes,now this have been looked through how can we add it

Have you personally contacted other staff members as well?
since its already accepted can I have it added or opened,I'll then request the thread to be closed later on. thanks

pat.gif

I will leave the work to OP since I am generally confused as he did not add any reference to anything and I dislike adding abilities without references.

I will leave the work to OP since I am generally confused as he did not add any reference to anything and I dislike adding abilities without references.
let me reference it then via what elizhaa accepted and added
ramiris gets greater reality warping via primitive magic scaling higher than the ultimate skill users, greater mind manipulation via primitive magic 🧝‍♀️ also scaling above ultimate skill users
even greater time stop with even greater law manipulation via the same reason
pocket reality manipulation via labyrinth creation
rimuru gets this as well as its resistance
same for yuuki

Not added yet man. (⁠╯⁠°⁠□⁠°⁠)⁠╯⁠︵⁠ ⁠┻⁠━⁠┻

Not added yet man. (⁠╯⁠°⁠□⁠°⁠)⁠╯⁠︵⁠ ⁠┻⁠━⁠┻
I can't add it, dread doesn't want to add it.
am just tired...
idk why I can't even access his page and it's opened

If you add for each ability a justification and a reference in ordering list. I will do it.

The scan/link on the text "higher ranking magic than demons-" only links to "-_-"? But yes, I agree, given the other statements.

If primitive magic can do that, then I agree.

Okay. The scan speaks for itself. But nothing will change much, since you said "greater", there must already be an ability on the page, so you will just have to explain this in detail.

I need more context for the first-half so that this becomes more solid. The second half speaks for itself, but I will need you to give me the context about the "if conditions are met".

A bit unsure, but I guess I agree? Probably acausal type 3 negation via BFR might be better, of course assuming that the BFR itself negated acausal type 3. I don't know much about Tensura.

this thread needs only admins ngl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back