• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AnonymousBlank said:
Rama getting more arms seems like a pretty notable thing that should be mentioned. If it doesn't say, then it doesn't matter.
I assume you are referring to Kerberos, it doesn't matter seeing as plenty of faster Servants have been tagged by smaller weapons. Ig-Alima is just as fast, is much larger and the gaint puppy makes for an easier target.

The endeavor is pretty pointless imo. Most of the ones who can step up to Gil are, understandaby, divine in nature which means Enkidu insta gibs them. The few who aren't just aren't impressive enough even with potential counters to GoB like KoH and UBW.

Outside of Grands, Gil is king.
^

hmmm? isnt avalon The Sheathe for Excalibur? i didnt know it could defend? except for like doesnt it have a word inside or something?

I don't know how than Rama becoming Vishnu makes sense. Plus the increase in limit also makes even lesser sense than. At first i thought it might be GOB like spam what Gilgmaesh does but turns out GOB has some tech to do something like that.
By Grand you mean the Grand order like that Kiara Nun?
Ea losing to what for instance? That Avalon?

Anyway this vs match is shit. Rama doesn't use Vishnu Bhuja even when he is against people that are stronger than him. Plus we don't know anything about Rama's arsenal besides some known weapons and that they are Anti-Demon and Anti-God.

Gil wins easily via GoB and Enkidu.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
This is false. Anti-Purge stuff and attacks on the same level can defend against it. See Enkidu's Enuma Elish.
... seeing as I was looking through F/SF stuff the other day, this legit makes me feel really bad.

@Ramesses the Sun King
Has rama ever actually used the phantasm in LNs? And Two Tier wise which is the strongest character Rama ever defeated?

LN? He has only appeared in the game FGO. In the story he only used Bramastra and in his interlude he even forgot he had Vishnu Bhuja. The chance of him using it before getting wrecked by GoB and Enkidu seems pretty low to me.

yikes... old thread. not sure how this fandom goes about old threads, but if this is closed after this reply, then so be it - my bad for bumping it with this reply.

anyway, the dynamics of this vs battle are pretty wild. there's too much ambiguity bound to rama. obviously, nerfed kid rama would probably get slapped (restrictions in play, ofc), but prime is likely a different story, and more interesting to consider. as far as i know, there's been no real expansion on vishnu bhuja (other than his use of it in some animation update in f/go (correct me if i'm wrong), unless there's been some dedication to explaining its dynamics any further.

if we base the potency of the weapons with respect to his authority with increased divinity (nigh-prime, knowledge-unbound rama), then we have no idea how it would go, since we don't know how fate wants to interpret the lore behind the arsenal of vishnu bhuja. if we take the lore at face value, he slaps with the trishula (unless you'd like to restrict that for some reason), or even the sudarshana chakra, no diff. so, conceptually, he slaps, but interpretation-wise we have no idea. (additional note at bottom)

also, to whoever mentioned ea/enuma elish ripping apart space, i don't think that's the case, since material book iii mentioned its potency to be equal or slightly above that of excalibur (assuming equal mana supply). what makes ea so effective in the situations it's used in is its hax of "...the desire to remove all that is unjust and impure, and then returns to proper form," which is why it easily deals with reality marbles, and has increased potency against servants, if they are naturally bound by gaia.

• additional, somewhat related note: fate likes to be weird and consider vasavi shakti to be stronger than brahmastra, for some reason, and we don't know the full efficacy of fate's pashupata (e.g. heavily nerfed in e-pluribus-unum against demon god pillars). stating that pashupata is equal to vasavi shakti on arjuna's profile is purely headcanon, since it was never used in his backstory, and scales eons higher than vasavi shakti in the mahabharat. obviously, we're faced with ambiguity with respect to fate's interpretation, but it should be stated that its potency and dp are unknown, rather than assuming it's 6C of this fandom's tiering system. if you want, you could probably reasonably scale its dp with new knowledge of arjuna alter's heavily-implied shiva blessings, as universal, since such a jump isn't so far-fetched in f/go anymore, but to stay as true as possible, unknown would be a the best classification.

Back