• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rainbow Dash vs Pinkie Pie

Pinkie is actually a lot faster, according to her profile. Her precog might also help her predict some of dash's moves. She is also not a bad fighter herself.

Yes, indeed, and she has toon-offscreen teleportation which is combat applicable, as shown when she dodged blasts from Chrysalis (Even after getting hit). So, Pinkie fra and for my own reasons.

And frankly, all due respect to Dash, I don't think she's smart enough to try a ko. In fact, I'd wager a gargantuan portion of fictional characters wouldn't even consider it. The likelyhood of her koing Pinkie is so hilariously low that it simply isn't logical. It's not within the bounds of reason.

People need to stop going "nu uh they can win this way." It doesn't count if it isn't within the bounds of reason. It's like trying to argue for a character winning because they're strong enough to fling a character into space despite never once doing it as a strategy. The wincon has to be within the realm of reason.

Erm... Why you need to be smart to ko an opponent? It just need to hit an opponent until she is unconscious. Which can be happen.

But if them got hit several time. The chance that they'll umconcious can be happen. I believe that most of boxer didn't expect that their opponent will be ko with one punch.

And I bet most boxers didn't have to deal with someone who can gag teleport away whenever the opponent got close. And Dash ain't nearly strong enough to Ko with a single punch.

I never said she can knock her with one hit. Just said ko can happen if Rainbow hit her sevaral times. And that just IF.

Anyway, just want to provide that this isn't a stomp since Rainbow has some way to win. Even if it has low chane to happen. Pinkie won this anyway, just wait until the grace end.

I said "didn't expect" before that phrase. Which I mean that they need several punch to ko their opponents. If that make you confuse, then my apology ok?

Anyway, like I said above. Just let the grace end.

You can't knock someone out by exhausting them. Yet again, that's not how koing works. Which again false under the problem of Pinkie-I can-teleport-away-if-you-get-close-to-me Diane Pie.

No I don't think I will. Dash doesn't have a way to win. In fact, I retract my vote outright and call this a stomp. I refuse to vote in favor of one or the other becasue this fight is non-viable. Her chances aren't just low, they're unrealistically low.

Dash IS a much more serious fighter, and she can fly. I also think a head-on Sonic Rainboom would at least leave Pinkie woozy for a good while, even with her toon force.

And Pinkie can teleport out the way of laser blasts while being casual. Dash has no answer to Pinkie gag porting all over the place whenever she gets close.

You think it would leave her woozy? You literally have to prove that. This isn't an "I think this would work" type scenario. Sorry, but Dash tanked that thing back as a filly. The same Dash every mid tier scales to. It ain't doing jack. Also: Gag teleports away.

Dash should be just as strong and durable as Pinkie if not more so due to her being much more of an actual fighter, and again, she can fly. You really think Pinkie's toon force alone makes this a stomp? Rainbow is still much more of an actual fighter. How can toon force alone make this a stomp? You argue Dash can't KO her? That goes both ways. How is Pinkie supposed to KO her?

Being a fighter means you have more experience, doesn't magcally make you stronger. Naw, her toon force + Regenerationn makes it a stomp. Dash can't get past it and she doesn't have the AP to ko. No one cares if she's a fighter when she can't get close enough to hit. "But she can wear Pinkie down." You know, I would love to see Rainbow Dash wear down a regenerator by hitting them over and over. Sorry, but regen doesn't work that way unless implied by the work.

So, to recap: Dash doesn't have the AP to ko. She can't get close to even try since Pinkie will teleport away each time. And she can't wear Pinkie down since her regen is never implied to work that way. Thats pure headcanon that you're putting up for the sake of the match.

That Regenerationn only happened one time. It was implied she would have been killed in the episode that introduced her sister had the boulder crushed her, and it was implied in Wonderbolts Academy that falling from hundreds of meters would have killed her. Even if those are regarded as outliers, it looked like Pinkie needed to manually piece herself back together rather than her severed bodyparts reattaching on their own (She was seen screwing her mane back into place with her hooves). Scattering them would at least incapacitate her. She could still talk and would still be alive, but she wouldn't be able to put herself back together again. I would also like to note that Pinkie's toon force does not make her immune to pain. She has felt pain many times, like when she chipped her teeth on griffin scones. While you are right about Dash having a problem with actually killing or Ko'ing her, she can still certainly hurt her. With their similar AP, as well as Dash's skill and flight, Pinkie should at least have some small trouble winning this. Doesn't a curbstomp match require one opponent to win with no trouble at all?

Back