• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rainbow Dash vs Pinkie Pie

And that one time is enough to give her the ability.

You mean the same boulder that Twilight could stop in her tracks with telekinesis but didn't? The one Rainbow Dash could superspeed fly over and smash to pieces but didn't? Naw. That was pure plot induced stupidity designed to make Maud look good. Same deal with the Wonderbolts Academy.

It doesn't matter if it looked like she put herself together. With the way her body was broken, screwing her body parts back on would be physically impossible. At the very best you can make an argument that minor body parts like hair need to be manually put on, but not the rest of her body.

Good. She feels pain. Still doesn't mean Dash can wear her down.

Flight and skill are irrelevant here. Don't bring it up unless you plan on going into great detail why it actually matters. No one cares if she can hurt Pinkie. Her problem is being unable to ko her. Hurting /=/ koing.

That is not in the least how stomps work. At all. A stomp occurs when one side has absolutely no way to win in a realistic manner. Now would you like to explain to me how she's going to "realistically" win when Pinkie Pie just gag teleports away everytime she makes her move? AP is pointless if you can't use it.

Well, removing your opponent from the battlefield is a win condition. Can't Dash grab Pinkie, soar really, really high into the air (like several hundred meters), activate her Sonic Rainboom and use her speed to launch Pinkie many miles away into the horizon, and than fly somewhere far away from where they previously were? I know that Pinkie would be able to walk the landing off, but she would be very far away from where the battle was, and Dash won't even be there anymore. Yes, I do know about Pinkie's own speed and teleportation, but she doesn't have a way to track Rainbow, even her Pinkie Sense does not work like that, and speed and teleportation are of limited use when you don't know where exactly someone is or where they are headed. Also, for all her speed and gag teleportation are worth (rather impressive), even Pinkie needed a full day to reach the gates of Yayyakistan from Ponyville, and she and the others had a long and arduous journey reaching the home of the hippogriffs in the movie.

The above seems like a realistic win condition for me. If this isn't good enough, sorry, it's the best I have got. If that's not enough, than go ahead and de-list it or whatever for being a stomp. If you can convince the others in this thread of course.

If Dash could grab and toss Pinkie, then she'd be able to hit her with AP. Same. Problem. As. Before. Oh, and running away from the battlefield with no intent of reuturning counts as an automatic loss.

running away (retreating) is a loss, but removing the opponent from the battlefield is a win if they can't make their way back in time to continue the fight (ex, the foe is trapped in a pit, and by the time they get out, their opponent is long gone and they have no idea where they went). You are right though, her gag teleportation will make grabbing her quite hard. Her Pinkie Sense could make it even harder (while it's said to only be for vague and immediate things, it did help her dodge debris as Mare Do Well). Interesting. Rainbow is much more skilled, at least as strong and durable, probably more so, and can fly, but the more goofy and less serious earthbound Pinkie Pie has a huge advantage due to her toonforce and immortality. As I said, Rainbow can certainly hurt her, but if she can't kill or KO her, like you said, it doesn't matter that Rainbow will give her some trouble or that it will take a while, since it will only be delaying the inevitable. A fight does not have to be easy to be a curbstomp as you said, just one where there is no way you can lose.

I can't remember, remind me how good her gag teleportation is, is it something that only works when no one is looking at her? How far can she teleport? Could she dodge Rainbow flying at full speed?

Gonna respond to the rest soon. but thats not how BFR works last I checked. The BFR has to incap the opppnent for a week. Running away for a week after throwing someone far away still coutns as a loss. Can I just say this so-called "win-con" sounds sketchy as all hell? And to be honest, thats being nice about it.

Back