• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raiden (of MGS) vs Doomguy

Apparently it was done already, but it got removed and I would like to see the result once again. I would do it High 7-C Raiden vs 7-C Doomguy, but I feel like Jack would stomp because of HF Blade and tier difference. However if I'm wrong you can note this and I'll change the versions.

• MGS4 Raiden during fight with Vamp w/ all of his stuff, classic Doomguy at his strongest with all weapons
  • Speed is equalized
  • 1 kilometer apart, battle takes place on Outer Haven
Raiden
Doomguy render
Don't mind me, not this version. But the pic is too good.

Who wins?

Raide:

Doomguy:

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRmwFBK0cyk&

Raiden massively outskills and outmanoeuvres, is stronger in terms of lifting strength and AP, Doomguy can only harm him with 1 weapon and Berserker sphere, neither of which are infinite, I don't know man, this also looks like a stomp to me, especially when Raiden still has his HF blade and knives

I would do it 7-C Doomguy, but I don't know his exact AP. Maybe 7-B Doomguy would be good, both can one shot each other lol

? Wasnt' the BFG the whole reason Claassic Doomguy is 8-A? Since when is the BFG9k 7-B? And the problem with that matchup are RPW, BM, RM and the HF blade, you could put Raiden against 7-A Doomguy, but as long as he can't counter the RMBM start, it's pointless. It will never be fair

Yeaaah you can look at the Doomguy vs Meruem thread. I also find it ridiculous but still.

Well if it's a stomp, do you request any opponent to change or should I ask someone to close it?

probably close it, especially since my CRT has taken a turn for the awesome and might lead to FTL MGR

FTL?!

I will wait for this. Also I'll write some things on your wall that I believe could also be added.

I was reading through all of the games' Codec calls, and turns out REX has a Free Electron Laser which it uses in the MGS4 RAY fight, which means that RAY scales to it, which means that the entirety of the MGR cast does too.

Back