• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raiden (Metal Gear) Vs General Grievous (Star Wars)

Which character is that? I dont have particular knowledge on either of these characters I just know there was an issue with raiden that was left unresolved
yeah sure, as if you didn't write like 200 messages defending Grievous in a previous Armstrong vs Grievous thread, who the hell do you think you're fooling here? Come on, have some decency

Does greevous have win cons, or this is a stomp?
As I said, all he has is a fairly hefty AP lead which gets nulled in a few minutes, other than that, Raiden kills him with one sword-stroke, blitzes him with Blade Mode and negs the Lightsaber

As I said, all he has is a fairly hefty AP lead which gets nulled in a few minutes, other than that, Raiden kills him with one sword-stroke, blitzes him with Blade Mode and negs the Lightsaber
so, since this isn't a stomp I'll just say Raiden FTW.

I did, it's getting changed to accelerated development which is vastly different from rpl, I've been following the thread since it was made
it's literally the same exact thing tho, it's just a difference in how we call it, if anything, AD is better than RPL because RPL only works on stronger opponents and during fights, while AD works passively; it being called AD instead of RPL doesn't change the fact that he goes from getting no sold to squashing someone in like 1 minute

it's literally the same exact thing tho, it's just a difference in how we call it, if anything, AD is better than RPL because RPL only works on stronger opponents and during fights, while AD works passively; it being called AD instead of RPL doesn't change the fact that he goes from getting no sold to squashing someone in like 1 minute
I can fix that

except no, because nobody answered any of my points and I completely debunked the op, so no, you are straight up wrong, bring up some valid points on the thread and then we'll talk

except no, because nobody answered any of my points and I completely debunked the op, so no, you are straight up wrong, bring up some valid points on the thread and then we'll talk
Just did

Also the attitude really isnt necessary

Back