• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raiden (Metal Gear) Vs General Grievous (Star Wars)

Arcker123

He/Him
Both High 7-C

Speed Equal

Takes place in an arena

Cyborg Ninja - Twellas, SpookyShadow, Oleggator

Raiden Rising Revengeance

Cyborg General -

General Grievous (Legends) | Wiki | Star Wars Amino

Last edited:
Like... What can grievous even do here? Only thing he has going for himself is an AP lead that Raiden is gonna surpass in minutes

hell no, might be worse, at least Grievous can touch Raiden, he wouldn't even get to touch Monsoon

and you are 95% wrong, because it was never even brought to question in the first place after its implementation

It definitely was back on the old forum
I think someone must made a CRT about it then. If it was disscused that Raiden doesn't have reactive power level, it would be easy to approve. Though I didn't know the reasons why he doesn't have, but I'll be neutral here.

I think someone must made a CRT about it then. If it was disscused that Raiden doesn't have reactive power level, it would be easy to approve. Though I didn't know the reasons why he doesn't have, but I'll be neutral here.
Iirc it had to do with a mix of Raiden using Sam's HF blade damaging Armatrong's nanomachines and Armstrong running out of energy which made his hardening ability weaker

both of which are false because 1) Sam also attacked Armstrong's nanomachines with the murasama and did jackshit to him, not even leaving scratches, Armstrong was suppressed during said encounter, btw 2) Raiden literally punches Armstrong in the face and knocks him down during the fight 3) The idea of Armstrong's nanomachines running out of power is made up, has literally no source and contraddicts the canon completely
if it got disproven why is it on profile
it's on the profile because it was never disproven and Weekly is just making shit up

There is no MGS CRT currently. The ability CRT was done. And after the forum move there was some time to post it before Twellas posted his CRT. So nah.

congrats on 2k posts twellas

Probably not the thread to ask but when did jetstream sam get upgraded to High 7-C

I believe it was somewhere around two years ago. There was a decently long CRT that discussed upgrading Raiden and a few others to high 7-C.

Probably not the thread to ask but when did jetstream sam get upgraded to High 7-C
recently, when I (The only guy who ever promoted him being low 7-C to begin with) realized that "you know, there's LITERALLY 0 evidence that Sam is weaker than Raiden, how the **** did this thing even come up at all?", along with the fact that before fighting Sam or even Sundowner, Raiden beats a copy of Monsoon in his base, so Sam scales above Monsoon, who was High 7-C via being comparable to a Ripper Mode Raiden. Him having a Low 7-C key simply made no sense given the standards of the site and was flat out wrong, there's quite literally no argument to be made for Sam being Low 7-C instead of High 7-C

Also yeah, Raiden beats a 1:1 copy of Monsoon in base when only minutes prior the og monsoon held his own against his Ripper Mode, if this isn't proof of his strength growing, I have no idea what is

recently, when I (The only guy who ever promoted him being low 7-C to begin with) realized that "you know, there's LITERALLY 0 evidence that Sam is weaker than Raiden, how the **** did this thing even come up at all?", along with the fact that before fighting Sam or even Sundowner, Raiden beats a copy of Monsoon in his base, so Sam scales above Monsoon, who was High 7-C via being comparable to a Ripper Mode Raiden. Him having a Low 7-C key simply made no sense given the standards of the site and was flat out wrong
That's fair I guess, I wonder why it says he was almost KO'D by Armstrong even though its not shown as such

That's fair I guess, I wonder why it says he was almost KO'D by Armstrong even though its not shown as such
Because he kinda was, let's just say that he didn't take the punches quite as well as Raiden, but that's probably due to physiology tbh

Tho I must say, I personally think Raiden's is more of an Accellerated Development instead of RPL, but it's merely a different name for the same thing

Because if we use the stuff that's on the profile, Weekly's character loses
Which character is that? I dont have particular knowledge on either of these characters I just know there was an issue with raiden that was left unresolved

Back