• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP (Registration Thread)

I mean, doesn't Aethyr Manipulation have different types of magic or whatever that only have a limited amount of abilities and uses?
say that to the people who are gold statues... and got turned into Daemons... and are driven insane type 3 style... its got like 90% of the abilities on the wiki.

say that to the people who are gold statues... and got turned into Daemons... and are driven insane type 3 style... its got like 90% of the abilities on the wiki.
I've got literally no idea what any of that means, but whatever. Not gonna press any further, just gonna attempt to make my guys more powerful in order to satisfy my mental condition complex.

I've got literally no idea what any of that means, but whatever. Not gonna press any further, just gonna attempt to make my guys more powerful in order to satisfy my mental condition complex.
As long as Archaon is up there with the strongest Monarchists I'll be happy

Says the OP of the RP loo
Hey, someone could join in and make a character stronger than Archaon, who also happens to be a Monarchist. Unless you bribe me don't bribe me I'm not gonna just nuke any character that also happens to be a monarchist to make sure archaon remains daddy.

Ah, I should probably get my character's themes as well. Also, going to sleep now so I don't die of not sleep.

So can I run an Old Joseph Joestar? Lol

Just for funnies!

And since Monarchists probably need more peeps I'll see about making another Character after Joseph is done

Fixed that shitty summary lol, he's good.
Much better, Yharim is gonna be a doozy as this is an approach I haven't taken before to his character, which is gonna make him 100% Lawful/Evil. Which is against the normal Monarchist Chaotic/Neutral and Chaotic/Evil.

No, like no. I have a whole freaking outline for how you can traverse dimensions and shit, don't just use the actual definition of the word to justify ratings when I have a whole in-universe definiton and lore stuff.

And it was like genuinely poorly conveyed even if I was well-rested I don't think I'd have been able to figure out you were dickin' around lol

Lol, alright. Gonna release the new wave cap since the 3rd wave is coming once I post. I'd like to emphasize how whatever the AP and speed cap is, you don't have to be just whatever I say the cap is. I say can go up to, for a reason. You can be below the cap as long as you don't break it.

Lol, alright. Gonna release the new wave cap since the 3rd wave is coming once I post. I'd like to emphasize how whatever the AP and speed cap is, you don't have to be just whatever I say the cap is. I say can go up to, for a reason. You can be below the cap as long as you don't break it.
you know Jotaro, Joseph, Yharim, and Archaon are gonna be borderline next tier lol

Back