• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP (Registration Thread)

bump

Dunno if I shoulda mentioned this, but you can make a character even if we've already started. It's a thing that can happen, new people are great.

Also, you never explained what wonderland was or what it does in the story or the profile. So I have 0 idea how to respond to the situation I'm in without making it an asspull. I like you, you're a good guy, but dear god do you suck at role-playing.

Also, you never explained what wonderland was or what it does in the story or the profile. So I have 0 idea how to respond to the situation I'm in without making it an asspull. I like you, you're a good guy, but dear god do you suck at role-playing.
its my first time role playing.

Wonderland is basically like the mugen tsukoyomi from naruto. It traps people in their idealized reality where their life is being drained from the outside. One other function is that he can take aspects of the people trapped in it wheather powers or skills. It can be broken with enough willpower or realising the false reality and rejecting it. Its why my character just uses it to stall people even if it can be broken it still takes time. The pride abilitiy is to boast the power since it reduced the opponents

its my first time role playing.
If that's the case I completely understand that, but if you would try to make your posts more well uh.. readable, that'd be nice. It's just a matter of speech my friend, it's a lot more fun when I know what you're saying lol

bump

Still looking for anybody who wants to join in now, cause more people always helps things keep going.

bump

Just updated the cap for the second wave in OP. I'd appreciate it if you update you're character profiles with a key for the 2nd wave after reading the updates to the OP.

Back