• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP (Registration Thread)

Ah, **** it. I said I wouldn't join in but may as well try my hand!

Can I make JoJo reference: the character? I think i have an idea on how to make the meme work for this RP lol

Ah, **** it. I said I wouldn't join in but may as well try my hand!

Can I make JoJo reference: the character? I think i have an idea on how to make the meme work for this RP lol
Do whatever the **** you want man, lol. Glad more people are joining so I don't have to break my balls to keep the story moving.

Lol, I'll nuke GABs and some of the summons resistances then
You gotta nuke a lot of stuff man, this is ******* insane lol. He's literally the embodiment of JoJo, which is the problem, since JoJo is almost as chuuni Shinza in terms of over the top-ness.

Some of the resistances don't even make sense, how do you have resistances to statistics amplification? You're gonna be resistant to getting stronger?

You gotta nuke a lot of stuff man, this is ******* insane lol. He's literally the embodiment of JoJo, which is the problem, since JoJo is almost as chuuni Shinza in terms of over the top-ness.
I literally said I would be making JoJo reference: the character, what did you expect me to do lol
Some of the resistances don't even make sense, how do you have resistances to statistics amplification? You're gonna be resistant to getting stronger?
I may or may not have nabbed Fate Gilgamesh's resistances and then proceeded to nuke some that didn't make sense

Also if your worried about me going 100% over the top don't worry, as long as Star Platinum gets to punch shit repeatedly I'm happy! all Relation towards Grand Abomonations have been removed, several resistances have been removed, and Acrobatics and Time Stop have been nerfed!

Alright, I was just worried you'd be to OP so nobody would be able to hurt you, and then it wouldn't be fun, cause I like hurting people. Online not IRL.

Now for the polishing. You joined in on the second wave, so your stats should adhere to the cap for the second wave. So you should start off as a baseline 8-A on your own, and with summoning and amps or whatever, you can go up to 7-A. Speed should also be High-Hypersonic+. I mean, you don't have to if you wanna get blitzed :/

Done, am I free to ORAORAORA into the battle now?(You think I would drop the battle cries and memes? its the 100% Over-the-Top shit I'm not going into, like intangibility)

Done, am I free to ORAORAORA into the battle now?(You think I would drop the battle cries and memes? its the 100% Over-the-Top shit I'm not going into, like intangibility)
Literally everyone has NPI so it's fine lol, you can do the battle cry as much as you want. I don't know when you should join in, the story is sort of in a cluster **** due to a majority of our players not being there to help the story move along.

Literally everyone has NPI so it's fine lol, you can do the battle cry as much as you want. I don't know when you should join in, the story is sort of in a cluster **** due to a majority of our players not being there to help the story move along.
Heh... THEN I WILL JUST MAKE ONE HELL OF AN ENTRANCE!!!

Might take a while for me to respond though since I'm reading the Umineko manga, since I can't afford the VN..

I’ve been trying to stay active cuz I like the story and world so far, but I’m still new at role playing and don’t know how to write much aside from fighting lol. sorry that I haven’t been moving the story along👀.

Back