• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raging Wolf Kamen Rider vs Dangerous Horn (1-0-0)(Change Condition)

Isamu would definitely went for kiting Rhino for sure.

How effective would that be? I have no ideas, but I think he could spam his finisher over and over again. But at the same time Rhino does have heat resist no?

ehhh...Rhino's AP justification say he's stronger than Spider-man, but the said Spider-Man's justification say that he can easily block charging Rhino...

Rhino has a roughly ~2x AP advantage and IC Isamu is very liable to kite abd blast Rhino to oblivion. What can they do to hopefully stop the kiting?

Isamu would likely start kiting. Even against Horobi in Punching Kong he never really actively engage in melee fight and pelting enemy away instead, well the one that is stronger than him at least.

Nicetoderp said:
Isamu would likely start kiting. Even against Horobi in Punching Kong he never really actively engage in melee fight and pelting enemy away instead, well the one that is stronger than him at least.
To be fair, that was a VERY furious Fuwa who didn't think straight, allowing his anger takes the better of him.

Consider that he is an agent who was trained to deal with terrorist and such threats, i think he has much better intelligence and skills advantage than Rhino. Also, Fuwa only letting anger takes over him when he was fighting against MetsubouJinrai.net and Magias whom he deeply hate because of what they did.

This is another opponent that not only less intelligent than anything that he has deal with, but also simple mind enough that it don't took much brain matter to defeat him with some good strategy.

Yeah I has been thinking that myself.

Since i dont really know much about Marvel i think he may have some super technique to catch Peter of guard and close the mobility gap or something.

In hindsight I should have read the profile better.

His only technique is run lol, he's notorious for being a big, stupid goof who's super easy to trick.

AP advantage on charging, 2x is basically nothing if that's your ONLY Advantage.

And shooting a person is a far better tactic than using "Run"

decisive is code for "its a stomp but liek my character winning"

what are Rhino's highly unlikely wincons that'll never happen again? 2x AP advantage LITERALLY means nothing, he isn't skilled he isn't smart he isn't anything.

Mate if this was like, 6x AP difference I could buy it, 2x for an opponent this unskilled with only SPC is ridiculous.

Well it means Vulcan wins by kiting the mutant. This is plausible if the policeman does not miss.

Basically the police shoots the mutant to surrender or the mutant charges in.

Vulcan wins decisively but this is not quite a stomp.

Vulcan FRA and my reasons.

If one is very contentious about the matchup one MAY half the starting distance.

This is a battle of how good Vulcan can kite at a distance versus how good Rhino can close that.

Rhino is actually stronger, so he will get an advantage up close given the chance.

The starting distance is a problem so I suggest shortening the starting distance.

(Should this be continuing arguing for lasting a few days or more before the big migratio I recommend everyone back up this thread from time to time.)

Back