• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wouldnt recommend doing that, inside entirety of Banjo's body is an alien substance so hazardous that can drives peoples insane (and turn them into monsters) through contacting with it, and could distinguise their body and souls if their have come to contact with too much of them.
Didn't even consider that, but yeah. Better not to go into a body that has Evolto's DNA in it

Still not enough for AP requirement tho..
Well, if the gravestone in question was a stone then his AP went up to 134, I was using a conservative end.

But if that's not qualify then I don't mind if this match is effectively a win for Antman through disqualify.

It depend honestly, Haruto can shrunk down so much. Since Ant Man can shrunk to very small size if I remembered correctly

Although, he have plenty of AoE option that really can't be dodge via being small size...maybe? Like heat from Fire Ring will **** Ant Man up since it vaporised an entire concrete pipe in 5 seconds, or Smell which released odor so horrible that it almost incap a Phantom.

Doesn't Ant-Man's suit feature a breathing apparatus that would protect him from the smell?
He could also shrink smaller than the molecules that transmit them.

Could Ant-Man throw one of his shrunken shrinking discs at Souma without him noticing?

Doesn't Ant-Man's suit feature a breathing apparatus that would protect him from the smell?

Could Ant-Man throw one of his shrunken shrinking discs at Souma without him noticing?
Heck, we have two other characters ( Hope and Hank) both use their tech offensively, like in What If? where Hank shrunk inside of Hulk and then threw an enlarging disk specifically on Hulks heart to cause the Hulk to explode, there's no real reason why Scott couldn't do the same thing if pushed hard enough.

Its possible, though Haruto has the means to grow back to a reasonable size as well as use giant sized physical attacks

Its possible, though Haruto has the means to grow back to a reasonable size as well as use giant sized physical attacks
You mean via Big Wizard Ring? Page says that enlarges only part of the body. And how long can it be sustained?

I'm favouring Haruto's combative skills here given his acrobatic fighting style would help him avoid and land a good number of attacks on Scott. He can shrink just like Ant-Man. The Smell Wizard Ring would mean getting closer to Haruto may become an issue. The ability to portal on the go as well as extend physical attacks, form chains to bind Scott, utilize ice, utilize lightning, manipulate gravity, fire magic bullets, and use the Big Wizard Ring for wider attacks pretty much seals Haruto's range edge. Plus, his bullets home in on opponents. Haruto can also boost his stats with the Excite Wizard Ring or duplicate himself to give Ant-Man a tougher time. I really just see Haruto holding the most wincons and edges here

Voting Haruto Soma

Back