• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid (Pt. 1): Shared Specs and Weapon Specs

This looks fine from a glance, I'll give it a better look tomorrow when I get off of work.

Does the decomposition from the weapons apply to anything besides the Bugster virus? Because it only says it does that to the virus which would make it limited.

Does the decomposition from the weapons apply to anything besides the Bugster virus? Because it only says it does that to the virus which would make it limited.
I guess this would depend on what people consider a bugster as. As far as I know, Bugsters are viruses and computer data so it would be effective towards technological beings. They also work pretty effectively against other riders but I'm not sure how much of that is AP or decomposition.

It didn't seem to have the same effect on the person in the suit though, he exploded while the armor decomposed.
That wasn't an armour. That was Bugster Graphite in his monster form, he simply de-transformed into human form after suffering enough damage.

Other instance would be death of Lazer.

That wasn't an armour. That was Bugster Graphite in his monster form, he simply de-transformed into human form after suffering enough damage.

Other instance would be death of Lazer.
My mistake then.

If it doesn't just effect the Bugster virus then full on decomposition is fine. Also, I'm fine with the rest of the OP.

Last edited:
If there's enough knowledgeable members her who agree I guess so but one more staff member wouldn't hurt but if you don't get any response it should be fine to apply.

Back