• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid (Pt. 1): Shared Specs and Weapon Specs

IxaSaga2

He/Him
Introduction

So, I'm gonna break the Ex-Aid Specs into multiple parts because a rough draft (no weapon descriptions and minimal explanations) of the whole revision is 10 pages long. The Imgur would probably be even longer than the Ghost one which is near 100 pictures of scans.

Before the specs, I would like to propose that we merge the level 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 levels in the P&A sections. This is because the powers between these are forms that have very little differences.

Kamen Rider Zukan is the main website used here.

Gamer Driver and Gashacon Weapons

Gamer Driver and Gashacon Weapons Imgur Link

Gamer Driver (Applies to Ex-Aid, Brave, Snipe, Lazer, Genm, and Para-DX):
Gashacon Breaker (Applies to Ex-Aid, Snipe Cronus, and Genm):
Gashacon Keyslasher (Applies to Ex-Aid and Genm level Billion):
Gashacon Sword (Applies to Brave and Snipe Cronus. Optional Equipment for Genm level 10):
Gashacon Magnum (Applies to Snipe only):
Gashacon Sparrow (Applies to Lazer, Genm, and Snipe Cronus):
Gashacon Bugvisor/II (Applies to Lazer X, Genm, Poppy, Para-DX, Cronus, Graphite, and Lovelica):
Gashacon Parabragun (Applies to Para-DX only):
Level 1

Kamen Rider Level 1 Specs Imgur Link (Ex-Aid, Brave, Snipe, Lazer, and Genm's level 1s have near identical specs with minimal changes. You can check this website to confirm. "Ex-Aid" is a placeholder for any of the other riders. If there are any specifics, I will point it out)

Kamen Rider Level 1 (Applies to Ex-Aid, Brave, Snipe, Lazer, and Genm):
Level 2

Kamen Rider Level 2 Specs Imgur Link (Everyone that is a Kamen Rider in the show has these specs. You can check this website to confirm. "Ex-Aid" is a placeholder for any of the other riders. If there are any specifics, I will point it out)

Kamen Rider Level 2 (Applies to Ex-Aid, Brave, Snipe, Lazer, Genm, Para-DX, Poppy, and Cronus):
Level 5

Kamen Rider Level 5 Specs Imgur Link (Level 5 Drago Knight Hunter Z is a 4-player game that is shared between Ex-Aid, Brave, Snipe, and Lazer. There are two modes for everyone except Lazer, who never used it. There is their own individual modes and a Full Dragon Mode. You can check this website to confirm. "Ex-Aid" in Full Dragon is a placeholder for any of the other riders.)

The individual forms for level 5 is Full Dragon but split into multiple parts. Ex-Aid's is middle piece, Brave is the right piece, Snipe is the left piece, Lazer is Brave + Snipe. Full Dragon will naturally have all the abilties of the individual pieces.

Level 5 Dragon Fang (Ex-Aid Only):
Level 5 Dragon Sword (Brave Only):
Level 5 Dragon Gun (Snipe Only):
Level 5 Dragon Claw (Lazer Only):
  • Dragon Sword + Dragon Gun
Level 5 Full Dragon (Ex-Aid, Brave, and Snipe):
  • Dragon Fang + Dragon Sword + Dragon Gun
These are most of the specs that are shared between multiple riders.

Last edited:
Damn, that’s a ton of new abilities just from this one thread alone. I agree, but have one suggestion. When we make the additions, you should add a reference for all of these newer abilities, because I think it’d be easier for an outsider to see where we got these from and that we didn’t just pull shit out of our asses.

I'll link the stuff in my own discord page to make it easier to read. Edit: During the middle of the linking process, I finally noticed how to copy and paste the link for an individual pic of a collection in imgur. That's crazy

Last edited:
Damn, that’s a ton of new abilities just from this one thread alone. I agree, but have one suggestion. When we make the additions, you should add a reference for all of these newer abilities, because I think it’d be easier for an outsider to see where we got these from and that we didn’t just pull shit out of our asses.
Hmm? I'm pretty sure I linked KR Zukan.

Most of this looks good to me:
  • Reactive Evolution: This is just body control and resistance to heat.
  • Power Nullification: It should be Damage Reduction instead.
Great job, btw.

Most of this looks good to me:
  • Reactive Evolution: This is just body control and resistance to heat.
  • Power Nullification: It should be Damage Reduction instead.
Great job, btw.
oh right, that should be Damage Reduction.

I do disagree on the Reactive Evol part tho. It says that his armor recombines to form a resistance based off the damage recieved and they used heat only as an example.

oh right, that should be Damage Reduction.

I do disagree on the Reactive Evol part tho. It says that his armor recombines to form a resistance based off the damage recieved and they used heat only as an example.
It only give heat as an example. Not the limit.
It mentions that the body structure focuses on defense, which doesn't sound like Reactive Evolution.

It gives heat as an example, and that's it.

It mentions that the body structure focuses on defense, which doesn't sound like Reactive Evolution.

It gives heat as an example, and that's it.
Yes, the armour restructuring after they received the damage and gained resistance therefore Reactive Evolution.

There's nothing ambiguous about this at all

Yes, the armour restructuring after they received the damage and gained resistance therefore Reactive Evolution.

There's nothing ambiguous about this at all
That's not how it works.

It increased heat resistance by recombining the structure of parts according to the damage they receive. When exposed to attacks, it fuses all the parts together so the attack cannot bypass them.

That's not how it works.

It increased heat resistance by recombining the structure of parts according to the damage they receive. When exposed to attacks, it fuses all the parts together so the attack cannot bypass them.
And? Again, it is stated to increased durability and grant more resistant after receiving damage.

that's the definition of Reactive Evolution right there.

And again, it give the example of heat. There's no reason it wouldn't apply to slash, pierce or energy attacks too.

No, it doesn't give new resistance, it only provides better defense against such an attack. Like wearing bulletproof armor against bullets or using a shield against arrows.

At best, you can get Limited Reactive Evolution since it only increases durability and resistance, which again doesn't really fit the description of the ability because they don't gain it out of the blue.

No, it doesn't give new resistance, it only provides better defense against such an attack. Like wearing bulletproof armor against bullets or using a shield against arrows.

At best, you can get Limited Reactive Evolution since it only increases durability and resistance, which again doesn't really fit the description of the ability because they don't gain it out of the blue.
And which part did it implied that the armour is resistant to fire in the first place?

So far no other pieces of armour implied that Ex-Aid have innate resistance to hear, therefore this is in fact Reactive Evolution.

The way the sentence structure doesn't support that the armour have innate heat resistant. It isn't "This armour is more durable because it's resist heat." It's "This armours recombined itself after damage and make it more resistant, for example, when exposure to heat."

See the way this structure work?

pretty sure all ex-aid riders should have resistance to deconstruction since they can all take hits from the weapons

The way the sentence structure doesn't support that the armour have innate heat resistant. It isn't "This armour is more durable because it's resist heat." It's "This armours recombined itself after damage and make it more resistant, for example, when exposure to heat."
This part here just means that the armor is more durable by combining itself. It makes the armor more fire-resistant, but extending it to other kinds of damage is just stretching it.

Count me as disagreeing with Reactive Evolution. Anything else is fine with me.

This part here just means that the armor is more durable by combining itself. It makes the armor more fire-resistant, but extending it to other kinds of damage is just stretching it.
Why is it stretching it? It is literally what the armour is stating. Heat is not the limit but an example. What is so hard to understand about that?

If the armour can recombined in a way that fire damage can be reduced then why can't it do the same for slashing/blunt force or other? Again, this come from the same armour that enhanced itself by the user experience.

Why is it stretching it? It is literally what the armour is stating. Heat is not the limit but an example. What is so hard to understand about that?

If the armour can recombined in a way that fire damage can be reduced then why can't it do the same for slashing/blunt force or other? Again, this come from the same armour that enhanced itself by the user experience.
I don't say the armor can't defend against blunt force or piercing damage. The main purpose is to enhance durability, so the point is moot.

My disagreement here is that we don't classify it as "Reactive Evolution" just because it can increase fire resistance. It happens because the armor is that durable.

Why not both RPL and Reactive Evol?

tumblr_lxvf9mfy8f1qgxqhto1_r1_1280.png

Since both durability and resistances get stronger.

And I'm going to update the op with the resistances.

I'll link the stuff in my own discord page to make it easier to read. Edit: During the middle of the linking process, I finally noticed how to copy and paste the link for an individual pic of a collection in imgur. That's crazy
We are actually not supposed to use discord links for images. I was told by Ant to use Imgur for images

Back