• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Maybe rename the 5 to a 2 to not confuse the skip, also I'm assuming speed is equalized?

The Aircraft starts with an immediate range advantage and passively radiates David for now.

Last edited:
The radiation from what I read on the profile doesn't seem potent enough to cause immediate damage. Add that onto the fact that David at this point has replaced most of his body with technology, and I think he could tolerate it pretty well.

Thankfully, the starting distance is 25 meters. David should be able to pull in or pull himself in with the magnetism function equipped to his exoskeleton. On top of that, he can activate the Sandevistan for a 10x speed increase. I think he'd close the distance and start spamming gravity wells to gradually smash the ship to pieces.

Crew aboard the Altman report the spontaneous appearance of many transparent and luminous humanoid figures, which, as determined by on-board dosimeters, all produce lethal levels of ionizing radiation. At this point, It was determined that all personnel aboard the Altman were killed, either by SCP-2675's collision, drowning, or radiation poisoning. Analysis of recovered video footage indicates that personnel suffering radiation poisoning
The aircraft can fly in the beginning out of the fight and spam its weapons onto him to one shot.

And only his lungs and spine from what I see are replaced.

The aircraft can fly in the beginning out of the fight and spam its weapons onto him to one shot.

And only his lungs and spine from what I see are replaced.
Yeah, he usually starts with spamming Sandevistan and gravity wells in this key particularly. He's practically blood lusted in this key due to being on the brink of cybercycosis.

His lungs, spine, and after the timeskip, he gets leg, arm, and what looks like some chest implants. Then after inserting himself into the exoskeleton prototype, it seems everything from the waist down is entirely cybernetic. I believe there was a statement about him being more machine than human similar to Adam Smasher who iirc was 98% machine. I think it's an issue of his profile being a bit barebones.

Is his brain mechanical too trough?

The aircraft will use radiation manipulaton, if David need at least one organic body part to live he will still be in danger as It will affect basically the entire battle field as well use teleportation to dodge atacks(scalling from the icebreaker) and weather manipulation to create clouds that will cover It in the sky

But if david start to damage It the aircraft will change atack methods and use heat based weponary similar to how It foughted the icebreaker, there is also the probability of It using straight foward weaponary but It's less likle

the main question is, can David reach the aircraft? It can teleport of the ground to get automatic range advantage and if david somehow board It he will be onbarded by the high levels of radiation thanks to the radiation based tripulation, as well the aircraft can probable teleport leaving him beghind

Any way, how good is david magnetism and gravit AOE and range?

By the profile I think he will just be outranged and slowly die from radiation or heat manipulation sinse It will just atack from loud level the entire arena and slowly kill him

As I see I think this is a range stomp

the only thing I ,ight be able to say is that if David is able to use his gravit atack in the aircraft before it teleport to the sky in the start he may do enough damage to It teleport away, giving him the win by basically the aircraft self BFR

but I'm not sure he could do It before the thing teleports away

Resume: Aircraft starts in the floor
aircraft teleports to the sky, hides It self in clouds and start radiation atack
If david get's to use his gravit thing before It teleports he has a chance of winning if he get's enough damage in one shoot to make It teleport away
If not he just get's outranged and slowly dies from radiation, heat or balistic weaponary

I think even if the radiation might not affect him he'll still get bombarded with missiles that can oneshot the Icebreaker's durability, also the heat will really reduce David's magnetism.

Last edited:
We don't assume solid numbers for one shotting people in-universe. The only time we do is if they're really close to the baseline if the next tier. In which they can be upgraded. The 7.5x difference doesn't apply for in-universe stuff. That's simply for vs battle purposes. We do however treat then as up scaling from their value.

I don't feel this as a stomp at all. There are several questions I have that may change my mind though.
heat manipulation will nullify the magnetic field of David
How does the heat manip nullify a magnetic field?
bombarded with potent ballistic weaponry with nowhere to see due to the weather.
From what I read on the profile, they teleported beneath the clouds to fight. I didn't see anything about them hiding in the clouds and bombarding their targets.
Teleportation would still make the aircraft be outofrange before the 10x speedamp
The profile doesn't note that they use teleportation in-character for fights. It only says they used teleportation to fight an icebreaker, and after the fight teleported back to the clouds. Even if it is in-character to use in battle, it doesn't seem to be something they start with. David should be able to activate Sandevistan which David religiously uses in this key, close the distance, and then slam the ship into the ground with a gravity well, which he will spam to smash the ship to pieces.

As shown in the clip linked above, he can also use the exoskeletons thrusters to take flight.

We didn't say it was
I meant one-sided. Apologies. I say stomp out of habit to refer to one-sided matches that aren't stomps.
Usually magnets lose their magnetism when inflicted high temperatures, so it can apply here.
Ig, but is the heat in this case strong enough to stop super strong magnets that can pull and toss large armored vehicles around like toys? I don't think this is a one size suits all where any amount of heat via heat manipulation can neg any magnet regardless of the pull.

Ig, but is the heat in this case strong enough to stop super strong magnets that can pull and toss large armored vehicles around like toys? I don't think this is a one size suits all where any amount of heat via heat manipulation can neg any magnet regardless of the pull.
Seeing as it managed to extensively damage the main ship even with its resistance to thermal heat manipulation it should be enough.

Seeing as it managed to extensively damage the main ship even with its resistance to thermal heat manipulation it should be enough.
But that seems like circular scaling. I looked at the profile, and the ship gets a resistance to heat manip by resisting the aircraft's heat manip, but then the aircraft affected it? It sounds like the ship didn't have a resistance to begin with. Well, not a super potent one anyway.

I think the magnets on David's Cyberskeleton would be able to withstand the heat given they can still operate after being shot by missiles and being caught in the resulting explosion. At worst, the magnets stop working properly, but David just flies over and gravity slams it into the ground which would be easy given the 10x speed amp (10x is just the combat speed increase. Travel speed is greatly boosted as seen in the clip I linked. It let David go from running at athlete speeds, to moving at athlete speeds while a bullet from his PoV is completely frozen).

I think the magnets on David's Cyberskeleton would be able to withstand the heat given they can still operate after being shot by missiles and being caught in the resulting explosion. At worst, the magnets stop working properly, but David just flies over and gravity slams it into the ground which would be easy given the 10x speed amp (10x is just the combat speed increase. Travel speed is greatly boosted as seen in the clip I linked. It let David go from running at athlete speeds, to moving at athlete speeds while a bullet from his PoV is completely frozen).
The reaction speeds would compromise what given distance is closed by him, since they are equalized than their travel and combat speeds become the same with every other one being reduced by the same multiplier, so the airship has quicker reaction speed here and might teleport given the chance.

rom what I read on the profile, they teleported beneath the clouds to fight. I didn't see anything about them hiding in the clouds and bombarding their targets.
No, he was cloud height whem fighting, It appeared from the clouds, It was in the clouds the entire fight, It scales to the icebreaker in every way seeing they are what they are from the same source that transformed both the aircraft and the icebreaker in what It is. we only saw the airship fighting the icebreaker but in a fight with anouther oponent It should still act the same way the icebreaker does

It also was hidden in the cloud before engaging the icebreaker, the icebreaker fought the airship in a way much diferent from how It fought other ships, staying still bombarding one another with heat while the icebreaker normaly create intangible radiation humanoides emiting lethal levels of radiation to It's target and ramming into It

The ice breaker is also capable to teleport before beingh hitted by naval missels to dodge
Tomahawk missile at SCP-2675, however, the target vanishes prior to contact. Missile detonates underwater.

about the airship It self this is all we have
On July 8, 2005, SCP-2675 was observed in the Greenland Sea attacking a fishing trawler. The entire incident was observed by a nearby personal sailing vessel, the owner of which testified that SCP-2675 rammed the fishing trawler, causing the latter's hull to breach and the entire ship to eventually capsize. As the trawler was sinking, SCP-2675 produced several devices consistent with those seen in Event 2675-Alpha and directed them at the capsized vessel. During this process, numerous meteorological disturbances were observed, and an aircraft resembling a rigid airship in the sky, emerging from cloud cover. Upon the appearance of this aircraft, SCP-2675 immediately ceased its previous activity and produced several unidentified and unprecedented structures, all of which it then directed at the aircraft. Both SCP-2675 and the aircraft began to sustain severe thermal damage with no identified source. After several minutes, both participants disappeared, but not before the sailing vessel received a radio transmission from SCP-2675-1. It is believed that this transmission was broadcast at an extremely high amplitude and on all Marine VHF and Aircraft band frequencies, as it was detected by various other marine and aerial recipients over an area of [REDACTED]. Below is a transcript of the transmission:
I have to say, neitheir seen to have used conventional weponary, always using or radiation, heat or ramming to fight, but It also never needed too and the Icebreaker is stated to generate weponary to whem needed
the vessel may spontaneously change shape and produce additional structures, equipment, or weaponry.
And as I mentioned priviously, both where just normal militar veicles and became what they are after interacting with the "god child" becoming this radiation dangerous SCP

But that seems like circular scaling. I looked at the profile, and the ship gets a resistance to heat manip by resisting the aircraft's heat manip, but then the aircraft affected it? It sounds like the ship didn't have a resistance to begin with. Well, not a super potent one anyway.
You acctually may be right, Both have It becuse originally before the profile was put to date the icebreaker had, but reading again the article I think neitheir should have sinse sustained several heat damage, but It's still hot enough to do heavy damage to a icebreaker that is mostly made of metals

any way
David just flies over and gravity slams it into the ground which would be easy given the 10x speed amp (10x is just the combat speed increase. Travel speed is greatly boosted as seen in the clip I linked. It let David go from running at athlete speeds, to moving at athlete speeds while a bullet from his PoV is completely frozen).
The airship will be cloud level in height, how far candavid trow him self? and wouldn't he be distracted by the radiation humanoides around him?

The reaction speeds would compromise what given distance is closed by him, since they are equalized than their travel and combat speeds become the same with every other one being reduced by the same multiplier, so the airship has quicker reaction speed here and might teleport given the chance.
Key word being might teleport. From the profile description (Which could obviously be leaving out details. But it's all I've got to work with), it doesn't seem to be something they spam. Only something they use to enter, and leave battles, or to evade things like missiles (Well, the ship does anyway. Likely due to its lack of mobility).

I can imagine it trying to teleport away after being hit, though David would just continue to fly at it and spam gravity well to crush it to pieces. Which I imagine wouldn't take terribly long since he could spam it many times in a short time period thanks to Sandevistan. And assuming real life physics are applicable here, like with the heat affecting the magnet, it's possible the gravity would affect teleportation, since gravity is believed to affect space-time.
No, he was cloud height whem fighting, It appeared from the clouds, It was in the clouds the entire fight
That's not what the profile indicates.
Appeared out of nowhere from within a cloud and disappeared after a brief fight with the icebreaker
It seems to imply they were in a cloud beforehand, and then teleported out of the cloud to fight the icebreaker. And then was noticed to have teleported away after the fight.
You acctually may be right, Both have It becuse originally before the profile was put to date the icebreaker had, but reading again the article I think neitheir should have sinse sustained several heat damage, but It's still hot enough to do heavy damage to a icebreaker that is mostly made of metals
I agree to the heat manipulation aspect. It's clear they were able to utilize that for attacks. I'm glad we can also agree that a resistance doesn't seem warranted. That said, David could endure the heat from explosions that came from missiles without so much as a graze on him. So I think he could handle the heat pretty well.
The airship will be cloud level in height, how far candavid trow him self? and wouldn't he be distracted by the radiation humanoides around him?
It starts off only 25 meters from David as per tournament rules. If they teleport into the clouds, David will notice and fly after them.
The radiation humanoids may distract him, but if his gravity crushes don't affect them, I doubt he'd focus on them and simply fly after the main ship in the clouds assuming it teleported into them. From which he'd then spam gravity crush all across its top to cause severe damage and ground the ship.

That's not what the profile indicates.
It seems to imply they were in a cloud beforehand, and then teleported out of the cloud to fight the icebreaker. And then was noticed to have teleported away after the fight.
Nah, you are estimating a lot of thing there "Appeared out of nowhere from within a cloud and disappeared after a brief fight with the icebreaker" only means "we didn't expected to something to come out of cloud cover and them the thing disapeared"
But it's all I've got to work with
Luck you, It's article is not long to read, you probable can read It in less them 5 minutes
or to evade things like missiles (Well, the ship does anyway. Likely due to its lack of mobility).
It uses teleportation to evade atacks =/= spam it
I agree to the heat manipulation aspect. It's clear they were able to utilize that for attacks. I'm glad we can also agree that a resistance doesn't seem warranted. That said, David could endure the heat from explosions that came from missiles without so much as a graze on him. So I think he could handle the heat pretty well.
Continuous heat is much more dangerous them sundle heat from the likes of explosions thanks to materials needing to be exposed by some time to heat to absorb It, that's why if you boil water It don't start to boil the moment It's on the fire
It starts off only 25 meters from David as per tournament rules. If they teleport into the clouds, David will notice and fly after them.
The radiation humanoids may distract him, but if his gravity crushes don't affect them, I doubt he'd focus on them and simply fly after the main ship in the clouds assuming it teleported into them. From which he'd then spam gravity crush all across its top to cause severe damage and ground the ship
David has no flight listed on his profile, so again, how far could he trow him self?

Nah, you are estimating a lot of thing there "Appeared out of nowhere from within a cloud and disappeared after a brief fight with the icebreaker" only means "we didn't expected to something to come out of cloud cover and them the thing disapeared"
What?
Luck you, It's article is not long to read, you probable can read It in less them 5 minutes
I'll get to that tomorrow since it's late for me rn.
It uses teleportation to evade atacks =/= spam it
I know. I was saying it doesn't spam teleportation to evade attacks. And thus is very likely to be hit by David.
Continuous heat is much more dangerous them sundle heat from the likes of explosions thanks to materials needing to be exposed by some time to heat to absorb It, that's why if you boil water It don't start to boil the moment It's on the fire
That's true, but really high heat for a short time can also completely incinerate normal humans. Low temperature heat can do the same, but only after a long period of time (I believe a few hours is required to cremate a human).
David has no flight listed on his profile, so again, how far could he trow him self?
He doesn't? Man, I gotta update his profile asap. That's literally one of the first abilities he demonstrates when he gets the Cyberskeleton (You can see him doing it in the clip I linked earlier).

It teleported into the cloud cover and them uncovered It self, them teleported away. not teleported out of the clouds
I'll get to that tomorrow since it's late for me rn.
For me too, let's continue the debate tomorrow
know. I was saying it doesn't spam teleportation to evade attacks. And thus is very likely to be hit by David.
Not really, If It notices David aproching It will teleport away, David does not have big enough AOE or Danmaku to make It need to teleport spam
That's true, but really high heat for a short time can also completely incinerate normal humans. Low temperature heat can do the same, but only after a long period of time (I believe a few hours is required to cremate a human).
Instant heat like a missel is keept on the outside of the affected unless is high enough

constant heat will be affecting David and his exoskeleton completly after some time
He doesn't? Man, I gotta update his profile asap. That's literally one of the first abilities he demonstrates when he gets the Cyberskeleton (You can see him doing it in the clip I linked earlier).
I will give It a look them I do not find the link

see you tomorrow

It teleported into the cloud cover and them uncovered It self, them teleported away. not teleported out of the clouds
Then it appearing out of nowhere should be removed from the justification of teleportation on the page. Just the "it vanished after a brief fight" part could stay.
For me too, let's continue the debate tomorrow
Sure.
Not really, If It notices David aproching It will teleport away, David does not have big enough AOE or Danmaku to make It need to teleport spam
As you just said, it doesn't spam teleportation. Nor does it use it to evade every attack as both the boat and aircraft were hit during their fights. They're not going to teleport every time David goes in for an attack. The AoE for David's gravity well is several to tens of meters, with the range from which it can be summoned being tens of meters. So he doesn't really even need to be on it to spam crush the aircraft.
Instant heat like a missel is keept on the outside of the affected unless is high enough
Not sure what you mean by this.
constant heat will be affecting David and his exoskeleton completly after some time
That I can agree with. I just don't think they'll be able to consistently tag him for long enough to be the case, nor do I think they'll have the time to before David starts gravity well spamming them to crush the air craft to pieces.
I will give It a look them
Thanks.

Fix the number of the SCP in the title
Then it appearing out of nowhere should be removed from the justification of teleportation on the page. Just the "it vanished after a brief fight" part could stay.
It still teleporrted into cloud cover and scales to the icebreaker any way
As you just said, it doesn't spam teleportation. Nor does it use it to evade every attack as both the boat and aircraft were hit during their fights. They're not going to teleport every time David goes in for an attack. The AoE for David's gravity well is several to tens of meters, with the range from which it can be summoned being tens of meters. So he doesn't really even need to be on it to spam crush the aircraft.
Both the icebreaker and the aircraft fighting It other is a outlier sinse they acted much diferently them normal during their fight.
1- sinse david uses compression atacks to fight, the fact the battle takes place in the sky will make his atacks less powerfull sinse It need to compress the aircraft against something, the moment the aircraft notices It is going to the ground It will teleport away.
2-Now knowing david damage potential there is no reason to It to not just teleport whem david aproches
That I can agree with. I just don't think they'll be able to consistently tag him for long enough to be the case, nor do I think they'll have the time to before David starts gravity well spamming them to crush the air craft to pieces.
The heat has a large size type 2 are of effect

Not to mention David atacks will do less damage thanks to the aircraft type 2 large size means It will not damage areas this big whem atacking

Back