• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alberich scales to 74.612 Tons

So around a 2x AP difference

I guess Alberich starts by firing some glintstone spells
wich Koichi will just dodge thanks to IR and his great mobility

and then he can hit him with his barrage of projectiles, wich his most powerful can do piercing damage

Fair, Alberich blocks some of the projectiles with his scythe then retreats into one of the building in order to somewhat limit Koichi"s mobility

He then starts coming out with frost spells to limit his field of view and slow him down

Fair, Alberich blocks some of the projectiles with his scythe then retreats into one of the building in order to somewhat limit Koichi"s mobility

He then starts coming out with frost spells to limit his field of view and slow him down
wait are those projectile based? also Koichi can fly in this key and boost his speed with a tecnique

damn, can you show me a video of it, if its not a problem?

also where are the other MHA supporters?

i tried to contact them but none of them is here
Bro you seriously trying to get supporters in to help you in this match of all things?
Your guy has practically every advantage what more do you want?

He can also spam it for a bigger area

Even with the AP advantage and AOE attacks, I don't know that Alberich has anything that can hit Koichi with his IR and high mobility. Sure, it would take quite a few goes of Koichi dashing in and getting some hits off before dodging back again, but I do think he can take this.

I would like to Add that if Koichi does that he could activate his blood thorns in order to catch him off gurad

It's also worth mentioning that if he does land a hit it causes both blood loss and Frost which slows and slowly kills enemies

He also has 2 heals he can use to recover injuries

I would like to Add that if Koichi does that he could activate his blood thorns in order to catch him off gurad

It's also worth mentioning that if he does land a hit it causes both blood loss and Frost which slows and slowly kills enemies

He also has 2 heals he can use to recover injuries
That is a good point.

Does blood thorns have the same cast time seen in the video above? Because it seems to take a second or two to cast.

I don't know about the latest build of the game

But it takes about this long and then you can spam it

If its being used in the way shown in this video then it would just be another attack to dodge before getting in close.
Bro you seriously trying to get supporters in to help you in this match of all things?

He can also spam it for a bigger area
If its being used in the way shown in this video, it would be about timing his hits well before he gets a cast of it off.

It definitely makes the fight hard for Koichi, but due to the cast times of everything he should be able to dodge (I don't know if the onscreen cast times are equal to how we scale it for this)

If its being used in the way shown in this video then it would just be another attack to dodge before getting in close.
What I'm saying is Koichi dodges the attack, thinks it's over, and then he stabs himself again

I'd say he gets hit at least once and then learns to avoid it

But now he has bleed on him
If its being used in the way shown in this video, it would be about timing his hits well before he gets a cast of it off.

It definitely makes the fight hard for Koichi, but due to the cast times of everything he should be able to dodge (I don't know if the onscreen cast times are equal to how we scale it for this)
Yeah, this only really works if he can get Koichi indoors in order to make it more effective

I also am pretty sure in game stuff is like omega nerfed compared to lore and shiz but there's no way really to tell exactly how different it is in lore

I believe this fight is ultimately coming down to a war of attrition with Koichi dodging in and out of Alberich's range

I've yet to be swayed on who that favors

As both have ways to stay in the fight a long time

because i'm an awful debater, that's why i get people who can debate let them do the job,

i know the character and i finished his series, so at least i can say things

What I'm saying is Koichi dodges the attack, thinks it's over, and then he stabs himself again

I'd say he gets hit at least once and then learns to avoid it

But now he has bleed on him
Agreed. I can see him getting hit once but after that, he'd keep his distance and not want to get in close. Koichi would then probably turn to SGB, his ranged option, though it isn't high ap and doesn't have a huge range (iirc, its been a while since I read vigilantes)

If we can agree that Koichi can dodge Alberich at range and that his only real threat is those thorns, then I reckon it would be a slow and arduous game of taking potshots while running circles around him.

Back