• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Due to a faster reaction time, it seems that it will provide a narrow amount of time to teleport out of whims, and regarding the gravity well nullifying the teleportation, I don't know if the gravity well is based on the magnetism being affected by the extreme aoe passive heat, if so than the Sandevistan will melt then he'll be radiated and heated from a far out of range distance, at worst it can cause meteorological disturbances on him. I have my vote for the Blimp.

It still teleporrted into cloud cover and scales to the icebreaker any way
After the fight it did.
1- sinse david uses compression atacks to fight, the fact the battle takes place in the sky will make his atacks less powerfull sinse It need to compress the aircraft against something, the moment the aircraft notices It is going to the ground It will teleport away.
2-Now knowing david damage potential there is no reason to It to not just teleport whem david aproches
Its power isn't based on compression. It's based on a large amount of gravity being focused into a relatively small area to smash things. It's not any stronger on the ground than it is in air. Both apply the same force in a single direction.
If you believe that, you believe they teleport spam in-character to avoid attacks. But you said earlier it's not something they spam, but use in certain cases.
The heat has a large size type 2 are of effect
Which David can fly out of with his amped speed.
Not to mention David atacks will do less damage thanks to the aircraft type 2 large size means It will not damage areas this big whem atacking
It's a little over 100 meters long. It's not kilometers long. David's gravity well is around 10 meters or so wide. A single attack affects a tenth of the entire body, which is a significant portion. On top of that he can spawn it anywhere within tens of meters of range.
regarding the gravity well nullifying the teleportation, I don't know if the gravity well is based on the magnetism being affected by the extreme aoe passive heat
The magnetism and gravity well are entirely different things. The magnets are on his hands and pull in things. The gravity thing is likely something inside the suit which allows him to spawn a reticle where gravity is magnified to a degree it can crush things.
if so than the Sandevistan will melt
I don't think that will happen too soon given they can withstand the heat of explosions and scaling off of the game should be able to take continuous exposure to a flamethrower without any signs of damage.
he'll be radiated
I agree with that, though I think it won't be before he can close in a few times and cause severe damage to the aircraft and eventually destroy it.

After the fight it did.
Yes
Its power isn't based on compression. It's based on a large amount of gravity being focused into a relatively small area to smash things. It's not any stronger on the ground than it is in air. Both apply the same force in a single direction.
If you believe that, you believe they teleport spam in-character to avoid attacks. But you said earlier it's not something they spam, but use in certain cases.
I would like a clip of him using It in the air them
and It uses to dodge more damagy atacks, like missels or a gravit force that crushes in a AOE
It's a little over 100 meters long. It's not kilometers long. David's gravity well is around 10 meters or so wide. A single attack affects a tenth of the entire body, which is a significant portion. On top of that he can spawn it anywhere within tens of meters of range.
fair fair, still whem the blimp get's damage by It the first time It will just start to teleport killometers away whem david get's close
Which David can fly out of with his amped speed.
Just a question, how high can david fly? and his speed amp really where show to affect his flying speed?
I don't think that will happen too soon given they can withstand the heat of explosions and scaling off of the game should be able to take continuous exposure to a flamethrower without any signs of damage.
No scalling from the games + missel heat is a lot less dangerous

And making some reserch on Cherenkov radiation seens to be a type of eletromagnetic radiation that phasses trough isolation, like wire cover etc. this is not much diferent them a EMP, even trough not to the same scale sinse a EMP is a sundle and short burst

I also founded out that Neutron radiation also damage eletronics

what I mean is, the exposure to this type of radiation should also make David cyber side not dunction correctly, basically debuffing david overall performance thanks to the radiation literraly hitting the energy inside his machinary

I would like a clip of him using It in the air them
and It uses to dodge more damagy atacks, like missels or a gravit force that crushes in a AOE
He never fights anyone in the air. All his enemies are cars or dudes. But you don't really need a video to understand this. It's like saying a punch is stronger if your opponent is laying against the ground because your fist "compresses" them. No, you're exerting the same force. The same applies for gravity. The only catch would be they dont get crushed against the ground. However, their ship will still shatter from these gravity wells.
air fair, still whem the blimp get's damage by It the first time It will just start to teleport killometers away whem david get's close
From which David will either close the distance again thanks to Sandevistan. I would agree this would be a win for SCP if they spammed TP in-character. But as they don't, I believe they won't teleport as a response to every attack.
Just a question, how high can david fly? and his speed amp really where show to affect his flying speed?
I would assume he could fly until he can't breathe anymore. I.e. when he starts leaving the atmosphere or something. I doubt he'd ever fly that high though. Yeah, in the clip I sent you that you watched earlier, his speed when flying was showcased. It's how he was wiping out an entire army in seconds. He flew over, gravity welled them, flew over, gravity welled them, and so on.
No scalling from the games + missel heat is a lot less dangerous
Scaling from the games actually is eligible. Edgerunners is canon to the games, and we already scale David from the games. It's how we got the 10x amp, otherwise it would've been a LOT higher. Missile heat is a lot more dangerous in a short period of time. 2675's is more dangerous over a prolonged period of time. Explosions have enough heat to instantly incinerate people in the blast radius. 2675's slowly causes damage to metals. The difference is the heat of a missiles explosion dies down quickly after the first second or so.
And making some reserch on Cherenkov radiation seens to be a type of eletromagnetic radiation that phasses trough isolation, like wire cover etc. this is not much diferent them a EMP, even trough not to the same scale sinse a EMP is a sundle and short burst

I also founded out that Neutron radiation also damage eletronics

what I mean is, the exposure to this type of radiation should also make David cyber side not dunction correctly, basically debuffing david overall performance thanks to the radiation literraly hitting the energy inside his machinary
I really think we shouldn't be applying real life physics so much to their abilities. Like, if this were the case, 2675 would have limited technology manipulation on their page for being able to dampen electronic function. Not to mention we aren't even aware of the type of radiation 2675 uses. There's numerous types of radiation.

He never fights anyone in the air. All his enemies are cars or dudes. But you don't really need a video to understand this. It's like saying a punch is stronger if your opponent is laying against the ground because your fist "compresses" them. No, you're exerting the same force. The same applies for gravity. The only catch would be they dont get crushed against the ground. However, their ship will still shatter from these gravity wells.
It's really hard for me to visualize how It work, and It still seen to apply only dowords force
From which David will either close the distance again thanks to Sandevistan. I would agree this would be a win for SCP if they spammed TP in-character. But as they don't, I believe they won't teleport as a response to every attack.
I don't see your corelation, spam teleportation would be like most kirby bosses do, using teleportation to dodge would be just seeing something damagy coming and teleporting away, and taht's what the icebreaker does(and the airship scales from that)
I would assume he could fly until he can't breathe anymore. I.e. when he starts leaving the atmosphere or something. I doubt he'd ever fly that high though. Yeah, in the clip I sent you that you watched earlier, his speed when flying was showcased. It's how he was wiping out an entire army in seconds. He flew over, gravity welled them, flew over, gravity welled them, and so on.
I will give It a look them I do not find the link
uhum.... we still shouldn't assume he has unlimited flight
Scaling from the games actually is eligible. Edgerunners is canon to the games, and we already scale David from the games. It's how we got the 10x amp, otherwise it would've been a LOT higher. Missile heat is a lot more dangerous in a short period of time. 2675's is more dangerous over a prolonged period of time. Explosions have enough heat to instantly incinerate people in the blast radius. 2675's slowly causes damage to metals. The difference is the heat of a missiles explosion dies down quickly after the first second or so.
You have ever heard of "how many fire balls you neeed to fry a chicken"? the awnser? yes one would turn the chicken outside into coal, but It's insides would be raw, you actually need enough fire balls to kill a terrasque around 5000 times to fry the chicken completly

the same apply here, david is just safe insde the armour sinse It isolates the heat to just It's outside, the missel does incinerate people completly becuse It also opens them all apart, making their insides outside to do a completly uniform incinerated person

that's also the reason to why your lasangna is always cold in the middle and why is so hard to coock a chicken without open It's ack
Scaling from the games actually is eligible. Edgerunners is canon to the games, and we already scale David from the games
Fair them I guess
I really think we shouldn't be applying real life physics so much to their abilities. Like, if this were the case, 2675 would have limited technology manipulation on their page for being able to dampen electronic function. Not to mention we aren't even aware of the type of radiation 2675 uses. There's numerous types of radiation.
what? It's specified to be the 2 I mentioned above

and if we are using generic radiation, radiation also damages tecnology , that's why most of the space things need a gold cover to not break

I found this video trough, so here are some thing:

1- David isn't bloodlusted thanks to this liquid thing beingh injected on him
2- David don1t seen to have been hitted by the missel, instead he dodged It with his 10x speed
3-David don't fight and fly at the same time
4- David gravit is directed to the ground, If he uses in something flying It will just be pushed down, not be crushed in a single point
5- He will get blody cancer seeing that he still has, and seeing that he got knocked out after the fight or something, I imagine he will get disabled by the radiation poison quite fast enough to kill humans after beingh exposed only trough the duration of this fight
SCP-2675 transfigures, producing two large devices resembling microwave emitters on its starboard deck. The Altman fires an RGM-109B Tomahawk missile at SCP-2675, however, the target vanishes prior to contact. Missile detonates underwater.

SCP-2675 manifests at point-blank range to the
Altman, ramming it on the latter's port side. The Altman suffers significant damage, but opens fire on SCP-2675 with its Mark 45 artillery and M242 Bushmaster cannons. While under fire, SCP-2675 directs both of the aforementioned devices at the Altman. Crew aboard the Altman report the spontaneous appearance of many transparent and luminous humanoid figures, which, as determined by on-board dosimeters, all produce lethal levels of ionizing radiation. At this point, SCP-2675 has sustained grievous damage from the bombardment, and breaks away, heading north. The Altman continues its assault until SCP-2675 vanishes again.
In the aftermath of Event 2675-Alpha, two Sikorsky CH-53E Super Stallion helicopters were deployed to determine the status of the Altman and search for survivors. It was determined that all personnel aboard the Altman were killed, either by SCP-2675's collision, drowning, or radiation poisoning.

It's really hard for me to visualize how It work, and It still seen to apply only dowords force
The way it's described as working is generating a gravitational field. It's generated wherever David "places" that reticle we see in the clip linked earlier. Think of it as a shit ton of pressure being applied to an area.
I don't see your corelation, spam teleportation would be like most kirby bosses do, using teleportation to dodge would be just seeing something damagy coming and teleporting away, and taht's what the icebreaker does(and the airship scales from that)
I would consider using teleportation to dodge every single attack teleportation spam. If it's something used occasionally to dodge some attacks, then I wouldn't consider it TP spamming.

I'd say a lot, if not most character's with TP do the latter, only using it to avoid truly unavoidable attacks. Though typically, they'll either physically dodge, block, or tank the attack.
uhum.... we still shouldn't assume he has unlimited flight
What do you mean by unlimited? Like a battery life? If so, sure, I guess? Though his other implants don't seem to have a battery. But assuming it does, it at the very least lasts nearly an entire day since he put the suit on when the sun was out, and died with the suit on when the moon was up and the sun was gone.
You have ever heard of "how many fire balls you neeed to fry a chicken"? the awnser? yes one would turn the chicken outside into coal, but It's insides would be raw, you actually need enough fire balls to kill a terrasque around 5000 times to fry the chicken completly
Depends on the temperature. Take nuclear bombs for instance. People that were caught in the immediate radius were instantly vaporized leaving nothing but an outline after being within the fireball for a very brief fraction of time. Yet that heat only lasts for significantly less than a second. Meanwhile, with a low temperature flame, you would either need to wait hours, or wouldn't be able to vaporize a person at all.
the same apply here, david is just safe insde the armour sinse It isolates the heat to just It's outside, the missel does incinerate people completly becuse It also opens them all apart, making their insides outside to do a completly uniform incinerated person
The armor doesn't isolate the heat though. His entire torso is left exposed. He just has so many implants he barely has any actual skin left behind (Though skin seems to be resilient to heat anyway if the game is anything to go off of).
what? It's specified to be the 2 I mentioned above

and if we are using generic radiation, radiation also damages tecnology , that's why most of the space things need a gold cover to not break
Ah, if it's the two you mentioned, then I guess it's fine. Though I do feel there should be limited technology manipulation on the page if it affects technology. Though you'd need to know the dose and time period and how much it affected the technology to state it would cause any noticeable affects I imagine.

1- David isn't bloodlusted thanks to this liquid thing beingh injected on him
2- David don1t seen to have been hitted by the missel, instead he dodged It with his 10x speed
3-David don't fight and fly at the same time
4- David gravit is directed to the ground, If he uses in something flying It will just be pushed down, not be crushed in a single point
5- He will get blody cancer seeing that he still has, and seeing that he got knocked out after the fight or something, I imagine he will get disabled by the radiation poison quite fast enough to kill humans after beingh exposed only trough the duration of this fight
1. He's bloodlusted, the liquids just stop him from going insane. He's bloodlusted though because he has only a limited supply of the liquids, and knows that he needs to hurry before he loses his sanity, and so kills enemies as quick as possible as seen in the video you linked.
2. From the looks of it, he was hit, and then came up behind them when the smog left from the missiles obscured their sight of him
3. He flies for two of the attacks. He flew above two vehicles, and then slammed down on them, and then the second time was when he snuck up behind them and gravity crushed them
4. It will be hit with his level of AP. But not crush. Like I said, it's like a punch. It hits with the same force regardless, however, you aren't able to crush with the force of a punch unless a person is laying against a surface.
5. Are you talking about during that injection he got? He was starting to suffer the consequences of overdose on the cybermeds. He didn't pass out though, he was becoming exhausted. I also doubt he'll stay in the AoE of the radiation. Remember that his speed is amped, he could simply move out of AoE faster than they can aim the radiation at him.

The way it's described as working is generating a gravitational field. It's generated wherever David "places" that reticle we see in the clip linked earlier. Think of it as a shit ton of pressure being applied to an area.
A doward area, if there is nothing to make the object not get out of this area It is just pushed, not compresed

What do you mean by unlimited? Like a battery life? If so, sure, I guess? Though his other implants don't seem to have a battery. But assuming it does, it at the very least lasts nearly an entire day since he put the suit on when the sun was out, and died with the suit on when the moon was up and the sun was gone.
No, I meant distance

Depends on the temperature. Take nuclear bombs for instance. People that were caught in the immediate radius were instantly vaporized leaving nothing but an outline after being within the fireball for a very brief fraction of time. Yet that heat only lasts for significantly less than a second. Meanwhile, with a low temperature flame, you would either need to wait hours, or wouldn't be able to vaporize a person at all.
The nuclear bomb will open everythigng with It's blast, not only melt things, that's the point, all the explosion exemples open the things they damage as well, making "cooking" them easier, they are not vaporized by heat alone, they are vaporized thanks to the amount of force of the blast
I would consider using teleportation to dodge every single attack teleportation spam. If it's something used occasionally to dodge some attacks, then I wouldn't consider it TP spamming.
It uses to teleport heavy damage atacks like missels, I don't see what you don't get
I'd say a lot, if not most character's with TP do the latter, only using it to avoid truly unavoidable attacks. Though typically, they'll either physically dodge, block, or tank the attack.
this is headcannon
The armor doesn't isolate the heat though. His entire torso is left exposed. He just has so many implants he barely has any actual skin left behind (Though skin seems to be resilient to heat anyway if the game is anything to go off of).
Ye, I notice in my second coment, still he si covered in metal thanks to his cyborgzation, also need to say, why he scales to his gravit atack pressure in dura? It's a lot more likle that the suit just ignores It's own atacks
Ah, if it's the two you mentioned, then I guess it's fine. Though I do feel there should be limited technology manipulation on the page if it affects technology. Though you'd need to know the dose and time period and how much it affected the technology to state it would cause any noticeable affects I imagine.
For fiction we don't really put things that aren't important for the depcted character, would be like giving a slime character imunity to bone manipulation in a game there is no bone manipulation, It's obivious that he can't have It's bones affected(sinsee he don't have any) but don't mean we would put into their profile(note, It's difernt with RL animals for a bunch of reasons)
Though you'd need to know the dose and time period and how much it affected the technology to state it would cause any noticeable affects I imagine.
It was used non lethal amounts sinse It was tests to see how equipament used in nuclear plants are affected by radiation, so the lethal amounts of the blimp should do a lot more damage

1. He's bloodlusted, the liquids just stop him from going insane. He's bloodlusted though because he has only a limited supply of the liquids, and knows that he needs to hurry before he loses his sanity, and so kills enemies as quick as possible as seen in the video you linked.
2. From the looks of it, he was hit, and then came up behind them when the smog left from the missiles obscured their sight of him
3. He flies for two of the attacks. He flew above two vehicles, and then slammed down on them, and then the second time was when he snuck up behind them and gravity crushed them
4. It will be hit with his level of AP. But not crush. Like I said, it's like a punch. It hits with the same force regardless, however, you aren't able to crush with the force of a punch unless a person is laying against a surface.
5. Are you talking about during that injection he got? He was starting to suffer the consequences of overdose on the cybermeds. He didn't pass out though, he was becoming exhausted. I also doubt he'll stay in the AoE of the radiation. Remember that his speed is amped, he could simply move out of AoE faster than they can aim the radiation at him.
1- oh, okay
2- I wouldn't say that, for me still looks more that he dodged them sinse you can see that in the tablet David comes from the side of the enemies and not from where the missels hitted
3-This is levitation and would imply he can only go some meters from the ground with that
4- this seens pretty... strange and not really looks how It works in the clips
5.1- them he has a limited time fighting the blimp
5.2- you know the radiation will be always around him and the blimb emits radiation from It self too, right?

A doward area, if there is nothing to make the object not get out of this area It is just pushed, not compresed
I know, it gets hit with 8-B levels of force. The strength of it doesn't come from crushing things. I gave the punch analogy already. If there's nothing beneath, you just get hit with Tier 8 levels of force. Which will still significantly damage the aircraft. It's not like it has 0 AP in the air. Nor is it weaker, that's a huge claim.
No, I meant distance
Oh, In that case I gave a limit. He wouldn't be able to fly anywhere where there's no air to breathe. Otherwise he'd die, albeit not immediately.
The nuclear bomb will open everythigng with It's blast, not only melt things, that's the point, all the explosion exemples open the things they damage as well, making "cooking" them easier, they are not vaporized by heat alone, they are vaporized thanks to the amount of force of the blast
Nuclear bombs doesn't "open things", they incinerate them entirely. As far as I'm aware, you aren't able to vaporize things without heat IRL. The force isn't what vaporizes them. It could blow them to pieces, but without heat, it can't make humans go through a matter change like going from a solid to a liquid to a gas. The force of the blast isn't capable of doing that without heat.
It uses to teleport heavy damage atacks like missels, I don't see what you don't get
Yeah, it dodging some attacks with TP doesn't mean it dodges every attack with TP. I can give examples of people who on occasion tp to dodge attacks, like Shadow, who has teleported and stopped time to evade attacks in the past, but doesn't do it every time. Because they don't like to TP spam. I'm not arguing they won't teleport at all. I'm arguing the aircraft won't tp from EVERY attack. Only some of them.
this is headcannon
How? It's based on observation of characters using teleportation in fiction. We don't assume that because character's dodge some attacks with TP, that they TP spam to dodge EVERY attack. The only time we accept that is if the person in-character is shown to tp spam to avoid all attacks.
Ye, I notice in my second coment, still he si covered in metal thanks to his cyborgzation, also need to say, why he scales to his gravit atack pressure in dura? It's a lot more likle that the suit just ignores It's own atacks
The suit doesn't ignore its own gravity though. It's been months, but from what I recall, the Cyberskeleton was built in with gravity "crutches" to support the suit because without them, the gravity was so strong the skeleton would crush itself. After Adam Smasher destroyed the crutches of the suit, the gravity immediately crumpled the suit in on David, leaving him crippled on the ground. That's what I recall anyway.
For fiction we don't really put things that aren't important for the depcted character, would be like giving a slime character imunity to bone manipulation in a game there is no bone manipulation, It's obivious that he can't have It's bones affected(sinsee he don't have any) but don't mean we would put into their profile(note, It's difernt with RL animals for a bunch of reasons)
I get it for resistances, but for abilities, it is definitely worth mentioning. Things like inorganic physiology already cover most resistances a slime or robot character would have. But for things like negatively affecting technology, I would think you would want to note that on the profile.
It was used non lethal amounts sinse It was tests to see how equipament used in nuclear plants are affected by radiation, so the lethal amounts of the blimp should do a lot more damage
But what was the extent of the damage, and what was the complexity of the technology used, did it have resistances? Keep in mind Cyberpunk is set in ther year 2076 in the anime with super advanced technology, etc.

Lot of factors in play here.
2- I wouldn't say that, for me still looks more that he dodged them sinse you can see that in the tablet David comes from the side of the enemies and not from where the missels hitted
3-This is levitation and would imply he can only go some meters from the ground with that
4- this seens pretty... strange and not really looks how It works in the clips
5.1- them he has a limited time fighting the blimp
5.2- you know the radiation will be always around him and the blimb emits radiation from It self too, right?
I can see how one would think that, though we never saw him move before the explosion. Plus on the radar they had, they didn't pick up on him dodging despite the radar being shown to keep up with his Sandevistan, and they believe he would die from the blast, though evidently they were wrong.

It isn't levitation though. Later on during a police chase, when him and his friends are getting closed in on, he starts flying the entire car off the ground before getting tired and knocked down back to the ground.

How would it not work like that. It generates high gravity that damages anything in its range. This would be like saying a hydraulic press moving at mach 10 wouldn't hurt you if you were in the air and it hit you. Yeah, it won't crush you, as to crush something, the object needs to be supported on the opposite side, but it still hits you with the same force. The only difference is the force can be applied continually to crush you to death.

When he goes Cyberpsycho (Which is going insane from too much cyberware), you begin to fight until you die. The only difference though is that you lose the ability to differentiate between friend and foe. Here's a clip of a dude who went Cyberpsycho that also had a sandevistan.

The radiation is confusing. I thought it came from some invisible attack and radiation like people. Either way, I think the giant speed amp of Sandevistan will allow him to whittle down and destroy the aircraft before the radiation kills him. The only way they can reliably harm David is through what seems to be passive radiation as he's too fast for everything else, and he'll be out of passive radiation range when they teleport which is just about the only thing they can do, but don't seem to spam it based on the aircraft and ships battle.

Back