• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick upgrade on Bans profile

RavenSupreme

VS Battles
Retired
Due to a VSthread it came to my attention that the profile for Ban needs a quick update.

The key "With a weapon" has him as "Low 7B". This is outdated and needs to be changed to At least 7B, the standard Tier for most major NNT characters in the Kingdom Arc.

Reasoning:

The 7B scaling stems from Diane and her Ground Gladius feat, yielding 11-35MT

Dreyfus overpowered said Ground Gladius with one hand

Dreyfus tier is "At least 7B".

Later, Hendrickson in his second form fought on even footing in a 1v2 situatio against Dreyfus and his son, Griamore , winning in the end

-

Every sind however was portrayed at least even with that version of Hendrickson - with Ban in particular pummeling him into submissio

-

As such the Base form of Ban would need to be at least on the same level as the others - which is 7B, at least.

That's ok for Ban, i'm also waiting to see how much he improved [even if not that much] currently.

Dark649 said:
That's ok for Ban, i'm also waiting to see how much he improved [even if not that much] currently.
after 2000 years in purgatory and with potentially finally retrieving his ST? he hopefully makes a comeback as a top tier

Ban's treasure probably wouldn't compare to Diane with her's. Meliodas is stated to be multiple times stronger than Ba, which is proven when he stomps Ba after he stole a bit of Meliodas' strength. Diane is even stronger than Meliodas without Gideon.

Ban's weapon isn't even a Sacred Treasure, so it wouldn't scale to it. Sacred Treasures Draw out the full extent of someone's strength.

However, that's not me saying i don't agree with his weapons being 7-B, he did hurt Demon Hend. And it makes sense since he easily cut off Mel's arm.

No one is scaling Diane with Sacred Treasure to Bans Base. The scaling is for Ban with a regular weapon.

The OP even states:" The key "With a weapon" has him as "Low 7B". This is outdated and needs to be changed to At least 7B "

-

i appreciate your input and it would be justified if the attempt were to upgrade Bans base. But no one does attempt to upgrade Bans base.

I though you were scaling all the sins to him. Sorry.

I'll edit the comment.

yeha at least 7B only for the weapon key. no changes in either his past or current HF form as of now

Back