• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick DMC speed adjustment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait right there before you close, this isn't a massive revision, Matt has that covered, just a short adjustment for arkham.

His blob form's speed is listed as Superhuman despite being superior to Dante and Vergil (individually not together), and Dante is able to use quicksilver while Vergil can use Devil Trigger(though for gameplay purposes this is restricted), shouldn't this give him Hypersonic+ to MHS reactions?

Also, shouldn't Dante have MHS reactions in Devil Trigger? He's most certainly comparable to Vergil who is listed as MHS due to blocking quicksilver attacks.

There is something else as well Dante is 8a because the bosses in dmc 3 are comparable to griffin dmc 1 Dante has massively hypersonic+ movement speed from dodging griffin lightning so if dmc 3 Dante and griffin are comparable does that mean dmc 3 Dante should have massively hypersonic+ speed as well

I think Gargoyle meant DMC 3 Dante and Vergil (the weakest versions) should be adjusted due to Arkham keeping up with them and not overwhelmingly slower than the two

dmc 3 bosses are comparable to griffin Dante has massively hypersonic+ movement speed from dodging griffins lightning so should dmc 3 dante have mhs+ speed

From what I have inferred, Matt hazards (bonus if you got the awful pun I just made) that everyone who's anyone is around High 6-A, so it follows that the speed stats should be similar. Let us postpone this matter for now.

If this is scaled to DMC Dante/Vergil, scale Arkham to DMC3's Dante/Vergil or something. This would include both Attack Potency and Speed, correct?

I'm thinking there's not a big diffence of stats between 3 and 1, so I think those guys in 3 should be High 6-A and Relativistic, or whatever it is Dante is.

I don't see the AP changing but yes.

Arkham should get MHS reactions via being superior to Dante and Vergil alone, MHS+ possibly for the reasons Sparda mentioned.

Follow Doctor Freeman said:
I'm thinking there's not a big diffence of stats between 3 and 1, so I think those guys in 3 should be High 6-A and Relativistic, or whatever it is Dante is.

Hmm, perhaps there is an upgrade in order here. Although it makes me wonder if there was an event between DMC 3 and DMC 1 that caused Dante/Vergil's power to increase dramatically? If not, then DMC3 Dante/Vergil should not be that much weaker than their DMC 1 incarnations.

I think mundus's generals should at least be compared to baul and modeus as they are all demon lords and mundus would only want the most powerful demons as his generals

There is a 9 year time skip between dmc 3 and dmc 1 Dante has been stated to be 19 during 3 and he is 28 during 1

Yeah, a ten year timeskip is more then long enough to become far stronger then previous, but the speed should still scale as DMC3 Dante and Vergil are comparable to Mundus Generals.

Also, we do have Dante fight Nevan who uses lightning, and the fact that the 8A feat should be recalc'd as covering an island is island level...

Also....just tossing it out there because **** it, we do have a statement for Beuwolf in the JP version of the game that states Beuwolf hits with the force of a small supernova, but that seems like a hyperbole.

"His blob form's speed is listed as Superhuman despite being superior to Dante and Vergil (individually not together), and Dante is able to use quicksilver while Vergil can use Devil Trigger(though for gameplay purposes this is restricted), shouldn't this give him Hypersonic+ to MHS reactions?

Also, shouldn't Dante have MHS reactions in Devil Trigger? He's most certainly comparable to Vergil who is listed as MHS due to blocking quicksilver attacks."

As long as this is what's updated and nothing else, I'm fine.

AP wouldn't be changed unless that Calc is redone because after looking at it.... It's an unbelievable low-ball, making a storm over an island is island level....

That said, I feel like MHS is fair as they're comparable to Mundus Generals and far superior to Nevan who uses lightning, but I'll wait for more input.

If said feat was done in a short period of time, and covered an island sized area, it would qualify for Island level, yes.

Is there a video of the relevant feat in question? Since the calculation blog is unavailable, someone else needs to re-do the calculation to see if it results in a different yield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back