• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about Asriel Dreemurr

Eficiente said:
*How's his power null not just Status Effect Inducement?
  • How's he a 4D being instead of a 3D being with 4D power?
1) His "power null" doesn't seem to be that great: Frisk as basically no hax, and he didn't manage to null his resurrection. It seems mre l├▓ike paralyzation than anything.

2) He isn't 4D in fact, just a 3D with 4D powers.

Back in the Bill vs Asriel thread I horribly downplayed Asriel and to this day I feel bad about that, seriously. But it was said that none of Bill's hax would work on Asriel because of his tier, and I preferred to don't talk about it.

Eficiente said:
Back in the Bill vs Asriel thread I horribly downplayed Asriel and to this day I feel bad about that, seriously. But it was said that none of Bill's hax would work on Asriel because of his tier, and I preferred to don't talk about it.
To be fair, Asriel is very overestimated too a lot of the times,.

I'll agree that the Powernull Should be changed to Petrification.

I dunno about the second bit. He is absolutely invulnerable to Frisk's attacks, so I think he's 4D in body.

DMUA said:
I'll agree that the Powernull Should be changed to Petrification.
I dunno about the second bit. He is absolutely invulnerable to Frisk's attacks, so I think he's 4D in body.
Paralyzation, actually.

And he is probably incorporeal , that's why Frisk cannot hit him.

DMUA said:
It says he has infinite Defense though.
Well take Goku for examples: he has 4D powers, he can survives Low 2-C punches, yet, he's not 4D. Same thing would be for Asriel here.

He's definitely not Non-corporeal.

What does makes someone 4D physically anyways?

DMUA said:
He's definitely not Non-corporeal.
What does makes someone 4D physically anyways?
He doesn't tank Frisk's attacks, they just miss, and he doesn't move to avoid them. Him being incroporeal isn't too far of a stretch.

Everyone says that he's 3D phisically.

Beisdes, are we sure that Picifist Frisk has 2-B AP?

Pretty sure his Non-Corporeality comes from every time you attack it, you miss.

Not too sure on it though.

Same happens with Mettaton, Frisk is just a human hitting a rock here. I agree with everything else.

Eficiente said:
Same happens with Mettaton, Frisk is just a human hitting a rock here. I agree with everything else.
This.

And "Well everyone else says that he's 3D" Doesn't answer my question.

Non-Corporeal is due to him being basically made out of souls by now, having thrown away his flower body and really just being all the souls in the underground.

No idea if he's 4-D or 3-D. But with the Bill match, it was more like that if Bill's powers worked on a 2-A despite never working on a 2-A before, then Asriel's PN would affect Bill, thus making him win.

Can we stop referring to Frisk's keys as "Pacifist", "Neutral" or "Genocide"? I know these are handy ways to keep track of his power levels, but Frisk's AP and Dura aren't reliant on those.

If Frisk against Asriel has more DT than against Flowey, his AP would also be stronger (Assuming Frisk wants to fight, which wasn't the case against Asriel)

DMB 1 said:
Besides, are we sure that Pacifist Frisk has 2-B AP?
Well unless he had a better way to kill Omega Flowey.....

As far as I know, Asriel is just 3-D with 4-D power.

It's just that Bill's powers never worked against a fellow Tier 2. So they wouldn't affect Asriel.

I thought that the dimension of a character indicated if a hax would work or not, not the tier.

Bump; This is how I understood the dimensions of a character in relation to hax, someone correct me if I'm wrong:

The hax of a 3D being will not work with someone with resistance or immunity to it, or a 4D being for being infinitely superior. The hax of said 3D being will work with someone without resistance to it, or 4D or highest dimension being only if the specific hax has worked with someone of those dimensions before.

And then why would Bill's hax not work with Asriel for not working with Tier 2 beings? It seems like those are 4D beings, nothing more.

Asriel hax affected a 2-B (With 2-A dura), so some people said it wouldn't work on another 2-A.

Then people brigued up Bill hax only working on tiers 9/10.

tl;dr: If Asriel hax won't work on Bill, Bill hax will not work on Asriel.

Why does the tier even matter here? Frisk is 3D, and Bill's hax will work with people who are not infinitely superior to humans.

If I wasn't wrong then qualify this because of the tier of a character is incredibly wrong.

Because people said Asriel hax wouldn't work on Bill.2

Everything you said was deemed in a staff thread, before the thread was created, IIRC.

You are informing me literally nothing there.

What are the arguments?

In Bill vs. Asriel.

Final Form Asriel has higher AP than Bill.

Their hax won't work, as it's never shown to work on people who are the same level as them.

IIRC

If correct that means that this:

Eficiente said:
This is how I understood the dimensions of a character in relation to hax, someone correct me if I'm wrong:

The hax of a 3D being will not work with someone with resistance or immunity to it, or a 4D being for being infinitely superior. The hax of said 3D being will work with someone without resistance to it, or 4D or highest dimension being only if the specific hax has worked with someone of those dimensions before.
Is wrong. I need a professional explanation for who it work now.

Back