• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about frieza destroying planet veggie in Broly movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
JohnCenaNation said:
Warren Valion said:
JohnCenaNation said:
How do you know he was going to blow up Earth instead of just bluffing? Villains in Dragon Ball Z enjoys bluffing a lot to boost themselves.
Maybe because Goku jumped in front of the blast and pushed his body beyond its limits to save the planet from being hit by that attack.
And what villain in Dragon Ball "bluffs" to boost their themselves?
Cell? We all know all know he was bluffing when stated he could blow up the entire solar system, when he can't, he is only planet level.
Okay, this is where I quit.

You're just a troll.

Goodbye.

@KLOL506 I suggest you leave as well.

I actually cannot think of a single bluff in the series

Vegeta was angry as fork and wanted to just nuke Goku and his planet to death, he had no reason to exaggerate as he was seeing red

Frieza wasn't exaggerating, he has shown to blow up planets and was scared for his life, and had no reason to exaggerate his capabilities.. or use them well enough. I mean, in the end, the planet did blow up

... I've always wondered why it spontaneously blew up if Frieza's power went to just drilling the core, who designed this planet with a bomb that blows up after """""""""5"""""""" minutes of contact with something?

Cell wasn't exaggerating and there is an entire blog about it

KLOL506 said:
No they don't, Goku legit allows himself and the enemies to get stronger, and Cell was a supergenius android containing the knowledge of all the greatest fighters in existence, Gohan being a prime example. With Gohan's intellect, he'd easily be able to deduce the GBE of the Solar System. Not only that, Piccolo blowing up the moon is still a thing, and if Vegeta were bluffing he'd only be done with Goku and just simply leave, but he didnt'.
Also, Piccolo noted that Gohan would blow up the Earth if he wasn't reverted quick.

Ki-sensing also exists.

Here's a blog debunking your claim of "WHAT IF HE WAS BLUFFING".
Where is your manga feat of Cell being solar system level? Oh right, he doesn't have any because he can't.

This is pointless.

Times and times we've shown you evidence as to why you're wrong yet you just simply toss it aside as if it means nothing.

This thread has gone to hell. I'mma ask the mods and admins to close this. It's served its purpose anyway.

He stated it

It was confirmed by everyone and their grandmother that it was going to happen

I seriously don't get where this mentality is coming from. Does everything need to just outright happen in order for them to be a possibility with their capacities?

Well, I suppose TNT has no feats of killing ants, so obviously it's 10-C

DMUA said:
He stated it
It was confirmed by everyone and their grandmother that it was going to happen

I seriously don't get where this mentality is coming from. Does everything need to just outright happen in order for them to be a possibility with their capacities?

Well, I suppose TNT has no feats of killing ants, so obviously it's 10-C
Because no one in Dragon Ball Z manga can destroy a solar system, why Dragon Ball Z high-baller use statements and zero feats to prove how powerful their characters are. Majin Buu at his strongest is only large star+ level, because even he is incapable of one-shotting a solar system, seeing how in the manga he was only destroying stars and planets.

Buu destroys one planet at a time because it's in his character. He likes destruction and wants to do it constantly.

Also, Cell actually does destroy the Solar System in multiple games, there's tons of guides confirming both he and Gohan can do so, etc. Why do you keep ignoring it? Cause he didn't do it? Well guess what, that would have ruined the story.

John here doesn't think so because he thinks they're gonna have to be in the manga to be actually canon.

ByAsura said:
Buu destroys one planet at a time because it's in his character. He likes destruction and wants to do it constantly.
Also, Cell actually does destroy the Solar System in multiple games, there's tons of guides confirming both he and Gohan can do so, etc.
Considering the fact he turned to gloo after using an attack that can destroy Earth at least ten times, what made you think he can survive a solar system level attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back