• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about frieza destroying planet veggie in Broly movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
KLOL506 said:
Then you're gonna have to check the threads to see the evidence. Also, just because it doesn't have an interview doesn't suddenly make the DBS anime non-canon either.
Again, make a separate CRT or this is gonna go nowhere.
Prove that Frieza isn't a planet buster.

FriezaBlows4

DMUA said:
Why are you reacting with a bunch of fools screaming about a roast
I'm just dropping some facts about how Toei rushed the first 2 arcs

And the last one of course
Meh, Toei is shit at this point.

Off-topic, I still haven't started watching OP even. Pray for me so that I survive the 864-episode long journey yeet.

PIS/He literally said he held back/Vegeta was a planet buster an entire arc before this

KLOL506 said:
Off-topic, I still haven't started watching OP even. Pray for me so that I survive the 864-episode long journey yeet.
One Piece?

More like

Read the manga lol

JohnCenaNation said:
Prove that Frieza isn't a planet buster.
I.....what? What is this? I don't get what you're trying to say. Are you asking me to prove Frieza being a planet-buster is false?

Also Piccolo blew up the goddamned moon and yielded 70 zettatons.

Is no one gonna give credit to the zenkai/multiplier forkery either? Hello? Workaholics, I guess.

KLOL506 said:
Oof frieza
Explain this then, John.
Note how I ignored the "it's" in the panel. YEET
He wanted to blow up planet Namek, but he couldn't because he is incapable of planet busting. So it took him 5 fives minutes to do so. Other than that, he has no feats of one-shotting a planet outside of vague statement.

KLOL506 said:
Also Piccolo blew up the goddamned moon and yielded 70 zettatons.

Is no one gonna give credit to the zenkai/multiplier forkery either? Hello? Workaholics, I guess.
I thought moon busting feat is treated as an outlier the same reason why Master Roshi isn't moon level?

Master Roshi is an outlier because in the next arc Demon King Piccolo, who is waayyy stronger than Roshi, could blow up a city at full power and it was considered impressive, it isn't consistent.

Piccolo causally blew up the moon, and in the next arc Vegeta was going to blow up the planet when he started to lose the fight, it is consistent.

Warren Valion said:
Master Roshi is an outlier because in the next arc Demon King Piccolo, who is waayyy stronger than Roshi, could blow up a city at full power and it was considered impressive, it isn't consistent.

Piccolo causally blew up the moon, and in the next arc Vegeta was going to blow up the planet when he started to lose the fight, it is consistent.
Lol, Vegeta is now planet level?

And Frieza didn't want to blow up Namek instantly, he wanted to fight Goku first. That's literally the plot for the last part of the Frieza saga.

Also, *cough* Planet Vegeta *cough*

KLOL506 said:
And Frieza didn't want to blow up Namek instantly, he wanted to fight Goku first. That's literally the plot for the last part of the Frieza saga.
All of a sudden, everyone is saying Frieza can blew up a planet when he has never shown feats in the manga suggesting otherwise...I'm still waiting for a manga feat of Frieza blowing up a planet outside of vague statements.

>Says that Frieza has no showing outside of the manga

>DBS anime confirmed in multiple threads in this site to be more canon than the manga with convincing evidence thus making the Planet Vegeta feat canon to hell and back

That's it. I'mma have to go with Dark and Peter on your statements being outright trolling.

KLOL506 said:
JohnCenaNation said:
Lol, Vegeta is now planet level?
With the sheer amount of zenkai and multiplier forkery and via this DBZ calc, yes.
It's common sense that Vegeta was bluffing when he stated he could blow up a planet way back in Saiyan Saga. Do you really think Vegeta would be stupid enought to kill himself???

Didn't he blew up planet Vegeta in the Dragon Ball Minus Manga?.

My boy frieza blows up planet Vegeta to much. It's happened way to many times for people to say he can't blow up a planet.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Didn't he blew up planet Vegeta in the Dragon Ball Minus Manga?.
My boy frieza blows up planet Vegeta to much. It's happened way to many times for people to say he can't blow up a planet.
Dragon Ball Minus is a fanmade manga.

JohnCenaNation said:
It's common sense that Vegeta was bluffing when he stated he could blow up a planet way back in Saiyan Saga.
>Vegeta, a guy hellbent on obliterating Goku's manhood with nothing but the most honorable ways imaginable to mankind

>Says that Vegeta was bluffing

Scanlon
>Piccolo blew up the moon and generated 70 zettatons

>Goku was on par with Nappa, who one-shotted all the Z-Fighters one-by-one, who themselves could one-shot Saibamen, who are on par with Raditz, who singlehandedly manhandled Piccolo and Goku at the same time, with 2x KK Goku paralyzing Nappa with a casual tackle and Vegeta manhandling 3x KK Goku and brushing off a full-powered Kamehameha from a 4x KK Goku

"Dragon Ball Minus is a fanmade manga."

D3EF0F33-F55C-4F8B-890F-D808D1002C77.jpeg

KLOL506 said:
JohnCenaNation said:
It's common sense that Vegeta was bluffing when he stated he could blow up a planet way back in Saiyan Saga.
>Vegeta, a guy hellbent on obliterating Goku's manhood with nothing but the most honorable ways imaginable to mankind
>Says that Vegeta was bluffing

Scanlon
By only killing Goku, not blowing up a planet.

It was made by Toriyama

Regardless, Piccolo also has his Planet level feat so I really don't see why we're going all "corebuster" meme happy

JohnCenaNation said:
He was gonna blow up Goku with the entire planet as a whole.

This is trolling at this point.

JohnCenaNation said:
Why are we just using statements instead of just feats?
>Asks why we're using statements instead of just feats

>Ignores this calc entirely and the insanely long multiplier chain that comes along with it

I don't know, you tell me.

KLOL506 said:
JohnCenaNation said:
Why are we just using statements instead of just feats?
>Asks why we're using statements instead of just feats
>Ignores this calc entirely and the insanely long multiplier chain that comes along with it

I don't know, you tell me.
Piccolo blowing up a moon is an outlier, the same reason why we don't use Master Roshi's feats of blowing up a moon.

Oh God, not this again.

Roshi blowing up the moon happens in the original DB.

Piccolo one-shots the moon in DBZ.

Pretty sure you're mixing things up.

KLOL506 said:
JohnCenaNation said:
He was gonna blow up Goku with the entire planet as a whole.
This is trolling at this point.
How do you know he was going to blow up Earth instead of just bluffing? Villains in Dragon Ball Z enjoys bluffing a lot to boost themselves.

JohnCenaNation said:
How do you know he was going to blow up Earth instead of just bluffing? Villains in Dragon Ball Z enjoys bluffing a lot to boost themselves.
Maybe because Goku jumped in front of the blast and pushed his body beyond its limits to save the planet from being hit by that attack.

And what villain in Dragon Ball "bluffs" to boost their themselves?

KLOL506 said:
Oh God, not this again.
Roshi blowing up the moon happens in the original DB.

Piccolo one-shots the moon in DBZ.

Pretty sure you're mixing things up.
What's an outlier still an outlier.

No they don't, Goku legit allows himself and the enemies to get stronger, and Cell was a supergenius android containing the knowledge of all the greatest fighters in existence, Gohan being a prime example. With Gohan's intellect, he'd easily be able to deduce the GBE of the Solar System. Not only that, Piccolo blowing up the moon is still a thing, and if Vegeta were bluffing he'd only be done with Goku and just simply leave, but he didnt'.

Also, Piccolo noted that Gohan would blow up the Earth if he wasn't reverted quick.

Ki-sensing also exists.

Here's a blog debunking your claim of "WHAT IF HE WAS BLUFFING".

Warren Valion said:
JohnCenaNation said:
Maybe because Goku jumped in front of the blast and pushed his body beyond its limits to save the planet from being hit by that attack.
And what villain in Dragon Ball "bluffs" to boost their themselves?
Cell? We all know all know he was bluffing when stated he could blow up the entire solar system, when he can't, he is only star level.

JohnCenaNation said:
What's an outlier still an outlier.
>Says it's still an outlier despite there being feats of this level confirmed by DBS and the DBS Broly movie that have been confirmed to be canon multiple times by this site and other interviews from Toriyama that made the movie canon

Okay, whatever you wanna believe, son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back