• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not sure if this was pointed out, but I feel like it should be addressed. I have no scan for it, but in the scene where Goku, Vegeta, and Broly was training in Beerus' planet Vegeta said how Jiren's power was hardly different then his or Goku's and he was only that strong because he knew how to use his energy efficiently. In the past, Jiren was stated and proved to be stronger then his GoD but now with this, they are basically saying that he is relative to Goku and Vegeta. Is this a retcon and should be applied to Jiren's profile or is this some nonsense?

Before you type, no I don't agree with this statement, but this is something that scratched my head for a while now.

I think this means, they are relative to him now after so much training, and he is still superior due to energy efficience?

Or perhaps is some ki condensing thing, like their usual attacks but all over him? Since a lot of his attacks have very condensed ki and he even produced heat with it, i dunno

is this some nonsense
Nonsense.

Jiren was very blatantly, very explicitly, and very consistently utterly overpowering everybody that approached him. The only person that could even exchange blows with his full strength was Ultra Instinct -Sign- Goku, and even then, he was eventually bested; and unless -Sign- provides only a marginable increase in power, what Vegeta said was largely bull.

Why do people immediately assume that new info which gives an explanation for something = nonsense? This just means that their SD = Jiren's SD (which is good for Vegeta), but in regular combat Jiren is way stronger due to his efficiency.

Why do people immediately assume that new info which gives an explanation for something = nonsense? This just means that their SD = Jiren's SD (which is good for Vegeta), but in regular combat Jiren is way stronger due to his efficiency.
So does this prove anything or?

The only part from that worth taking is the combat efficiency because Jiren's feats suggest he is as powerful as he seems

Back