• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pyron in Capcom Fighting Eevolutionn

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a non-canon crossover game called Capcom Fighting Jam/Evolution where Pyron used reality warping in order to merge 3 universes (Street Fighter, Darkstalkers and Red Earth) together. Should that be added to his profile? His non-canon version seems to be 2-C Multi-universe level.

I think his own profile is better than a key, but you also need to ask to Matthew if he is ok in creating that profile.

Dark649 said:
I think his own profile is better than a key, but you also need to ask to Matthew if he is ok in creating that profile.
I don't think that creating a separate profile is necessary since it was just one game where Pyron has the exact moveset as in canon games. A key can be added with a note that it's from a crossover.

The main plot of this Pyron is different than the canon one and having the same moveset is Capcom lazyness, so it's better for his own profile.

Speaking of CFR.... Ingrid needs to ha e a profile ! Off topic a bit, but yeah... I believe this Pyron needed a different profile... Kind of what we did with Jamemba .

Having the same moveset as his game counterpart is Capcom lazyness?

Wut.2

Since when is giving a fighting game character the same moveset in a crossover fighting game lazy?

Capcom gave Anakaris a new special in MVC2 while Pyron received no new moves despite being a final boss, closing this. He needs a profile of his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back