• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does Clone Jason still have The Curse of Jason Voorhees?
I assume so, since he has his Undead Jason abilities but to a higher degree.

Though, I don't think it can help him that much as Pyro has Immunity to soul manip, and according to Jason's profile, his way of possession is via his spirit (IDK if that still allows him to possess Pybro tho)

His mind manip compels people to eat his heart, which transfers his soul to them. IDK about the mask one, tho.

I assume so, since he has his Undead Jason abilities but to a higher degree.

Though, I don't think it can help him that much as Pyro has Immunity to soul manip, and according to Jason's profile, his way of possession is via his spirit (IDK if that still allows him to possess Pybro tho)

His mind manip compels people to eat his heart, which transfers his soul to them. IDK about the mask one, tho.
Both would burn in the fire so don't think It matters much

Well, looking jason profile his best bet is trowig his machete into pyro head and hoping for a one shoot(what I would say It's possible if arrows could still tecnically one shoot the mercenaries if hitting their heads in that key still)

But then we have pyro using ubercharge or air blast negating It

After that a 9-A flametrower seen that would be able to deal with Jason

I think Pyro should get all his equipment, I dont think Pyro is gonna be able to get past Jason regen with just one flamethrower and shotgun before running out of ammo and getting cooked in CQC with Jason.

I think Pyro should get all his equipment, I dont think Pyro is gonna be able to get past Jason regen with just one flamethrower and shotgun before running out of ammo and getting cooked in CQC with Jason.
I think he can sinse jason in that key don't even always use his regen in combat thanks to his curse letting him come back anyway

And fire damage somewhat negates coventional regeneration sinse It burns the cells making constant cicatrization over the wounds while they are still burning more and more

And fire damage somewhat negates coventional regeneration sinse It burns the cells making constant cicatrization over the wounds while they are still burning more and more
The best exemple I can give is somethig like when hercules fought a hidra and his son shooted fire arrows into he decapitated head wounds to close the wound so more heads couldn't regenerate or something like that

I really didn't found jason resisting heat anywhere lol but I will reust It

With the atomizer pyro probable can negate fure resistence doing damage in the atomic level

I feel like this comes down to if Clone Jason can sneak up on Pyro or not. If CJ just runs up to Pyro can just airblast him away then swap to the Phlog to disintegrate him. But if CJ uses stealth he can likely get the jump on Pyro to and overwhelm in CQC or just throw his machete-esque surgical tool from the shadows and decapitate them.

I really didn't found jason resisting heat anywhere lol but I will reust It
I assume he meant that one scene in FvJ where Jason was on fire

And also maybe this fight between Jason and Jason x

90e2a2e4c60c3282715ea33fa3dc3a4f.jpg

I feel like this comes down to if Clone Jason can sneak up on Pyro or not. If CJ just runs up to Pyro can just airblast him away then swap to the Phlog to disintegrate him. But if CJ uses stealth he can likely get the jump on Pyro to and overwhelm in CQC or just throw his machete-esque surgical tool from the shadows and decapitate them.
They are in line of sight of one bnother, Jason will not sneak on pyro, and the Phlog nakes Jason getting close a loss, Pyro can also reflect the machete trow with airblast

Jason best wincondition is trowing the machete while pyro is with the Phlog in hands what is a rpetty valid win condition in my opnion, but pyro should take It more times then not

Voting pyro with mid to hard difficult sinse he need to be really smart with the weapons he has in hand at the moment

Wait... I forgot pyro can just use the ubercharge cantine to become invincible and I think It's in character to start eith It in a 1v1, mid to low difficult win to pyro

Wait... I forgot pyro can just use the ubercharge cantine to become invincible and I think It's in character to start eith It in a 1v1, mid to low difficult win to pyro
Dang I really made it kinda one-sided for the silly pyromaniac ngl lmao

Should I remove the canteens, and give them no line of sight?

They are in line of sight of one bnother, Jason will not sneak on pyro, and the Phlog nakes Jason getting close a loss, Pyro can also reflect the machete trow with airblast
I mean Jason has good stealth feats and teleportation, CJ can just dip into the forest as soon as the fight starts and Pyro won't be able to Airblast the machete if he doesn't see it coming.
Should I remove the canteens, and give them no line of sight?
Yeah I think that would be better.

Actually, Pyro does have some familiarity with teleportation. Granted, the biggest example with this is with the Halloween spell that's basically an ender pearl, visible projectile and all. Also, he fights Spy all the time.

Point is, I don't think initally lacking LoS is a big deal.

Actually, Pyro does have some familiarity with teleportation. Granted, the biggest example with this is with the Halloween spell that's basically an ender pearl, visible projectile and all. Also, he fights Spy all the time.

Point is, I don't think initally lacking LoS is a big deal.
Teleportation isn't the problem, the problem is Jason busted stelth mastery, Pyro eill never find him before getting murdered 100 times over

Is it really more busted than Spy's?
Spy stealth is more based in going invisible and social influence to make then think he is on their team(while disguised) and all of that is countered by flametrower, and pyro just kinda ignores that by trowing fire everywhere hoping to hit the spy... so I don't think It's scalable

Think Pyrovision might help counter the stealth advantage, since Pyro is just going to see everything as a Rainbow Field, and Jason is going to look pretty noticeable as a Flying Baby.

Think Pyrovision might help counter the stealth advantage, since Pyro is just going to see everything as a Rainbow Field, and Jason is going to look pretty noticeable as a Flying Baby.
I mean iirc from what we know Pyrovision only augments what Pyro sees with their own eyes and doesn't grant them enhanced slight or awareness. So even though a place is much brighter from Pyro's perspective they wouldn't be able to detect threats any better than someone without Pyrovision.

I mean iirc from what we know Pyrovision only augments what Pyro sees with their own eyes and doesn't grant them enhanced slight or awareness. So even though a place is much brighter from Pyro's perspective they wouldn't be able to detect threats any better than someone without Pyrovision.
Eh, figured it would be worth bringing up.

Changing it so that Pyro’s upgrades and canteens are removed, and both are 25 meters apart (Pyro’s weapons only reach several dozen with his seconderys)

Changing it so that Pyro’s upgrades and canteens are removed, and both are 25 meters apart (Pyro’s weapons only reach several dozen with his seconderys)
Okay, still voting Jason I think now mid dificult beacuse pyro will not know Jason is resistent to normal fire, so I can see he wasting his precious time on this fight using a normal flametrower letting jason just walk trough the fire or hide, and eaitheir option will be basically a fame over for pyro, but if Jason start with machete trow the air blast gives pyro the oportunity to hit jason back in the head probable giving pyro enough time to notice the fire resistence and change to atomizer

Voting Jason, he has more winconditions that arr also more likely overall

Back