• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guts VS Jason Voorhees

How does their AP stack up?

Guts has a better weapon and a skill advantage, but Jason has a regeneration which gives him a big advantage.

Guts (Berserk) VS Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th)

Both are 9-A (End of Golden Age Guts and Uber-Jason are used here)

Speed is equalized

Guts:

Jason:

Inconclusive:
Jason would probably slam, considering he has immortality and insane regeneration, and maybe teleportation but i don't necessarily agree with that. I think he would slam off of his insane hax, and uber Jason van actually fire lightning from his hands too, so he would probably neg hard

Yeah, it seems Uber-Jason has a 2.94x AP advantage (0.117 tons of tnt vs 0.04 tons) too, so Guts is kinda screwed thanks to tanking and regen.

Always check the AP before making a non-hax match, guys.

Yeah, it seems Uber-Jason has a 2.94x AP advantage (0.117 tons of tnt vs 0.04 tons) too, so Guts is kinda screwed thanks to tanking and regen.

Always check the AP before making a non-hax match, guys
He also has a massive durability advantage, like city level dura so Guts wouldn't even be able to scratch him

So Guts would have trouble damaging Jason, and meanwhile Jason can regenerate from anything short of dismemberment, and in return Jason can kill Guts easily. This is sounding kind of stompish.

It's not "sounding kind of stompish". It's just an objective stomp as far as how VSB match rules go.
With that in mind, I actually did notice a few mistakes in what I brought up earlier.

I had completely forgot that Dragonslayer can negate Jason's nonsense, buuut it sadly still doesn't matter since the City level durability Bossaik brought up is... certainty something.

There's also some of Guts' own defensive abilities, but that still doesn't matter when Uber-Jason simply stonewalls.

It's not "sounding kind of stompish". It's just an objective stomp as far as how VSB match rules go.
With that in mind, I actually did notice a few mistakes in what I brought up earlier.

I had completely forgot that Dragonslayer can negate Jason's nonsense, buuut it sadly still doesn't matter since the City level durability Bossaik brought up is... certainty something.

There's also some of Guts' own defensive abilities, but that still doesn't matter when Uber-Jason simply stonewalls.
Yes, you said that perfectly. There's simply too much for guts to handle. In terms of superiority Jason is pretty much stronger in all fields.

Though... I will admit, is guts uses his speed to his advantage, he might be able to completely blitz him and maybe cause alot of damage utilising his speed, but Jason would most likely get his hands on him eventually. I don't see guts winning unless he gets unlikely circumstances. But if he uses him hax, and he may have a slight ounce of Causality manipulation. He could maybe get a win. Or make this much closer

Isn’t Berserk fate hax meant for long term situations. I’m not sure if that’s a thing Guts specifically has, but if he dod, it would probably just let him survive the encounter, not win it.

Isn’t Berserk fate hax meant for long term situations. I’m not sure if that’s a thing Guts specifically has, but if he dod, it would probably just let him survive the encounter, not win it.
Yeah that's what I thought, even though his speed is much greater so it'd be more of a "Can guts survive long enough to win" in my opinion, but even if guts were to try use his speed it would be borderline useless lol. So i think its concluded that Jason would dominate

Jason’s 7-B Durability comes from his final key, not Uber. But Uber’s Durability is still Building level+ so Guts is just kinda screwed.

Jason’s 7-B Durability comes from his final key, not Uber. But Uber’s Durability is still Building level+ so Guts is just kinda screwed.
I see, then. He'd pretty much get obliterated since this guts only has small building ap, and I forgot it said end of Golden Age so he wouldn't even have high hypersonic speeds only Supersonic so rip guts lol

I see, then. He'd pretty much get obliterated since this guts only has small building ap, and I forgot it said end of Golden Age so he wouldn't even have high hypersonic speeds only Supersonic so rip guts lol
He can at least block Jason's attacks with the Dragon Slayer which has 8-A Durability but he still has no way to get around his hax so this is a loss for Guts.

He can at least block Jason's attacks with the Dragon Slayer which has 8-A Durability but he still has no way to get around his hax so this is a loss for Guts.
Yeah, especially if u count teleportation into that too. But i don't necessarily believe he has that

Back