• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Count Dracula vs Jason Voorhees

The Vampire Count of Transylvania vs the Masked Crystal Lake Killer

Bram_Stoker_Dracula.jpg
MV5BN2M0ZmFlNjgtMDRiMS00YWNhLWIxMGEtYThlY2E2YWM0MTVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQ4ODE4MzQ%40._V1_.jpg

Arena: Dracula's Castle (Universal's Dracula)
Undead Jason Voorhees, 9-B (If needs to be changed, inform me.)

Round 1: In-Character
Round 2: Bloodlusted

Dracula Votes: 0
Jason Votes: 8

Who would win?

Last edited:
So

AP:
Dracula:
  • Rated as punching with 2,000 joules
  • Wolf form can bit with 400 - 1,500 PSI
Jason:
Jason is monstrously more powerful than Dracula. Well within one shot range

Durability:
Dracula:
  • Rated being able to survive 49.8952 kg of TNT or 208,761,516.8 Joules
  • His wolf form is rated at wolf durability
Jason:
  • Scales to his AP and people who can damage him
  • A 189 Kilojoule impact didn't notable effect him
So, Dracula can't really damage Jason with his punches, but Jason would struggle doing at lot to Dracula outside of stabbing him with a Machete

Speed:
Both are rated as being the same, though Dracula is likely far more agile, but he'll eventually be tagged like with Freddy

Lifting Strength:

Dracula is rated at 1.12 Tons while Jason's strength is somewhere between 1.5 Tons and 10 Tons. So in a straight contest of physicals Jason holds the edge

Hax:

Jason vs Dracula:
  • Magic, Weather Manipulation: Not impactful for a fight in a castle
  • Transformation (Can turn into animals, specifically a wolf or a bat): I don't see either form as being useful against Jason
  • Elemental Intangibility (Via turning into mist): Jason doesn't have the ability to counter a mist form, but this is noted as tiring Dracula out faster
  • Animal Manipulation (Can control different animals like wolves, bats, rats, owls, foxes, insects, and spiders): None of those animals are really going to do anything to Jason in terms of damage, but they can be distracting
  • Surface Scaling: Very useful for controlling where Dracula decides to attack or shifting the fight around
  • Natural Weaponry (Via sharp claws and teeth): Jason can survive hilarious levels of bodily trauma. While the claws and fangs are useful (as shown by Freddy), they ultimately aren't able to target some vulernable spot against Jason due to him being a Zombie
  • Immortality (Types 1, 3, and 7), Regeneration (Low-Mid): Neither form of Immortatility would technically stop Jason from killing by removing the head or with a heart stab. This would reduce most of his blunt force damage (well those not just no selled) to being a non-problem
  • Enhanced Senses: The page doesn't specify what the enhanced senses he has. But it should be noted that a squad of explicitly superhuman people were unable to track Jason down. Dracula might struggle finding Jason if he loses him
  • Corruption (Type 1. Can turn others into vampires, though this takes time): Since Jason is not only dead but has inorganic physiology I don't think Dracula can turn him into a vampire.
  • Body Control (Can pass through cracks by bending his body), Flight (Via turning into mist or a bat): Both are useful for moving around the arena
  • Hypnosis (Can briefly stun people into a vulnerable state if they make direct eye contact with him. If they are bitten by him and survive, he can gradually gain more control over them without them needing to look into his eyes): I'm not sure how Jason handles this honestly. He has soul resistance and Freddy can't mind control him, but those could be chalked as irrelevant factors. I do think that even if Jason is stunned, the description gives me the impression that he would be able to break it eventually
  • Telepathy (Can establish a telepathic bond with those he bites, enabling him to track their location and read their mind): Jason doesn't think. Even a super computer that spent days studying his brain for any signs of thought or life failed to find anything. Jason acts entirely on impulse by the end of the series.
Dracula vs Jason:
  • Stealth Mastery: As discussed before, I'm not sure if Dracula's senses would be enough for him to find Jason who's shown that he can hide from people with superhuman sensing ability
  • Resurrection and Accelerated Development: Best case situation is that Jason takes an entire day to revive and worst case a week or more. I don't think its a power Dracula has to worry about in a fight
  • Regeneration: Jason, unlike Dracula, doesn't really have a weakness or limit with his regen. Its based more on body mass being left and his brain not being destroyed. So Dracula does have ways to eventually kill him, they just aren't easy.
  • Pain Resistance: Doesn't really affect anything other than Jason never stoppign
  • Inorganic Physiology: This from my perspective counters a lot of Dracula's more dangerous corruption powers. Especially as Jason's blood is more like black goo than anything that can empower Dracula in a battle
  • Self-Sustenance: Dracula has to kill Jason either physically or with the environment. There's no outlasting or drowning possible against Jason due to his stamina and undead nature.
  • Jason's Curse: Personally speaking, I do highly doubt that Jason's body will be destroyed enough to trigger either his initial worm possession or secondary mask possession, but if they do trigger Dracula does not have any resistance against Jason's own hypnosis and mental domination of those forms. Especially since both are based on Jason's soul destroying the host's body
Conclusion

Overall this is a fight is basically a brick wall with a shank taped to it vs a buff zombie in SWAT uniform with a sword.

Dracula is likely completely incapable of putting Jason down with his low attack output and his form that could damage Jason can also get easily one shot by Jason.

Jason on the other hand entirely relies on stabbing Dracula in the right spot with his machete or choking him into submission. Otherwise his sole win condition is if the fight is somehow dragged underwater or he outlasts Dracula like this scene from SpongeBob.

Overall in terms of possible win conditions Jason has more that are also more realistically achievable. Dracula's win condition is that:
  • He somehow damages Jason
  • He damages Jason beyond what his regen can handle
  • That Jason's doesn't return in time or that he can resist Jason's curse
So I say Jason, though it would be a slap fight since they're hitting each other with the equivalent of wiffleball bats

Extremely good analysis, and there isn't anything I can add onto here. I'll vote for Jason FRA. It wouldn't be exactly a difficult fight, but neither can it be called easy. Let's say it is a simple, if prolonged battle.

Back