• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jason vs the dark defender (7-0-0) GRACE

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Speed equal
First key Jason is used
Battle takes place in camp crystal lake
Both have prior knowledge
SBA for everything else
Maria Tattoo⛧ on X: 💉Dexter Morgan piece I just finished!💉 So excited # Dexter is coming back! #DexterReturns #DexterMorgan #SerialKiller #CopicArt  https://t.co/CZpQ3WVLEb / X
Jason Voorhees fan art | Jason voorhees, Jason voorhees art, Horror movie  art

The Dark Defender (Silvervigilant, Doggo, Peppersalt43, MarkGoldbridge, AThe1412, King_Dom470, Mariogoods)

Jason Voorhees:

Incon:

Last edited:
Jason is much more familiar with the territory and seems to be stronger, but Dexter is a better fighter and due to being more acrobatic, will most likely dodge most of Jason's attacks, couple that with his enhaced awereness and Jason's gonna have a hard time catching him by surprise, while Dexter being a master at stealth could probably take Jason out using his M99 (less experienced people have being able to take Jason out by surprise), which will most likely put Jason to sleep, since sedatives has been shown to work even on undead Jason, and the M99 is a especially powerful one, it possess an analgesic potency approximately 1000-3000 times that of morphine. With prior knowledge Dexter would know that Jason is more dangerous than the average killers he kills, and would go to Crystal Lake more prepared, to make sure he doesn't escape from his table like he did with Little Chino, and from that on he would just cut Jason to pieces and throw his body parts on the lake. So overall i think Dexter would win.

Considering white pine is like the weakest wood ever, and most doors being made of oak, Jason would have about a 5x AP and durability advantage.
They will start at Extended Melee Range distance according to SBA, and Jason has deflected machete swings so I don't know if Dex would be able to knock him out.
Jason's regen and pain resistance would also be a problem to Dexter.
Now, I haven't watched the FT13th movies because their actings suck, but Jason's stealth mastery shouldn't be far behind Dexter's.

Not voting anyone.

Dexter has prior knowledge about Jason which includes his weakness so shouldn't he be able to stop him in place by talking about his mom? (The 1996 Ghostface duo was able to beat Jason by exploiting this weakness + their numbers advantage)

Dexter has prior knowledge about Jason which includes his weakness so shouldn't he be able to stop him in place by talking about his mom? (The 1996 Ghostface duo was able to beat Jason by exploiting this weakness + their numbers advantage)
Dexter should be able to stop him by that, but isn't Dexter also vulnerable to that? In season 1 he got stunned when Brian reminded him of his mother's murder. (1x10)

Last edited:
He also got stunned when Trinity find out his real identity in this scene; (4x11)

Dexter also said later on in the scene "He knows my name, occupation, he can find out about my family... my family" in his monologue while sweating af. (4x12)

Dexter in this type of situations loses his temper and makes stupid decisions, like starting a fight and getting arrested in the middle of the episode while trying to catch Trinity. (4x12)

Last edited:
Just want to clarify it required a woman to wear his mother's sweater, act like her and also use her prior knowledge of him and her child psychology lessons to stop him and even then it was only a couple seconds before he saw through it and attacked her anyway

As for sedatives, it took two giant vials full of a very powerful tranquilizer to remotely affect him, and he still had the reactions to cut the attacker in half

Throw in his comparable stealth skills, raw strength advantage, type 2 immortality and 5 times ap gap and I think he takes it.

As for sedatives, it took two giant vials full of a very powerful tranquilizer to remotely affect him, and he still had the reactions to cut the attacker in half
Prior knowledge and the fact that the dex has super powerful sedatives and way better stealth probably means dex could just do a bunch of continuous hit and runs with m99 and eventually take em down.
Throw in his comparable stealth skills, raw strength advantage, type 2 immortality and 5 times ap gap and I think he takes it.
feel like dex has way better stealth. Type two immortality doesn’t really matter much since dex will eventually knock him out and just lob off his head

Two giant vials full of a "very powerful tranquilizer" when it was stated or implied to be a very powerful tranquilizer? Dex's M99 is literally used on Rhinos and Elephants. When Dexter had to face up a big guy like Little Chino, he used 2 full vials of M99, Chino was bizarrely able to wake up sooner than what Dexter expected tho. Later, Dexter used an even more powerful tranquilzer his tranq spear (Which Chino was still able to fight briefly before falling unconcious). Since Dex has prior knowledge here, he will absolutely give Jason a very large dose of the most powerful sedatives he has, although in Jason's case, i believe 2 full doses of M99 would be enough.
Throw in his comparable stealth skills
Dexter has demonstraded better stealth tho, and with his enhanced awereness it's unlikely that Jason would get the jump on him.

Last edited:
Two giant vials full of a "very powerful tranquilizer" when it was stated or implied to be a very powerful tranquilizer? Dex's M99 is literally used on Rhinos and Elephants. When Dexter had to face up a big guy like Little Chino, he used 2 full vials of M99, Chino was bizarrely able to wake up sooner than what Dexter expected tho. Later, Dexter used an even more powerful tranquilzer his tranq spear (Which Chino was still able to fight briefly before falling unconcious). Since Dex has prior knowledge here, he will absolutely give Jason a very large dose of the most powerful sedatives he has, although in Jason's case, i believe 2 full doses of M99 would be enough.
I saw another comment in another thread that says everyone in Dexter's verse should just have resistance to poison manipulation because there's no way in hell a regular human can survive being injected by a tranquilizer that can knock out elephants and rhinos.

I saw another comment in another thread that says everyone in Dexter's verse should just have resistance to poison manipulation because there's no way in hell a regular human can survive being injected by a tranquilizer that can knock out elephants and rhinos.
TL;DR = A single drop of it is lethal to a human

The acclaimed television series, Dexter, has captured the attention of a wide range of audiences. The series focuses on Dexter, a blood spatter analyst with the Miami Metro Homicide Department by day and a serial killer who kills other serial kills by night. We aimed to address how realistic the show is; more specifically, we wanted to investigate the drug Dexter uses to render his victims unconscious. In the series, the drug, known as etorphine or M99, has an instantaneous effect on its victims, but we wanted to verify the speed at which the drug diffuses through the body.

Etorphine is an analgesic with a potency that is 1000-3000 times stronger than morphine. Consequently, etorphine is only legal for veterinary uses in large mammals, such ashorses or elephants, for immobilization. In a study with stallions, 5.5 mg of etorphine were injected intravenously. For that particular dosage, the stallions took 55 ± 4 seconds to become immobilized (range of 20 to 185 seconds). For humans, the dose level is a fraction of that used for animals. In fact, a dosage of 0.03 mcg will be lethal for a human. Since a single drop of veterinary-grade etorphine on the skin is enough to kill a human, packages of etorphine always come with a human antidote in the event of anyaccidents.

Source

TL;DR = A single drop of it is lethal to a human

The acclaimed television series, Dexter, has captured the attention of a wide range of audiences. The series focuses on Dexter, a blood spatter analyst with the Miami Metro Homicide Department by day and a serial killer who kills other serial kills by night. We aimed to address how realistic the show is; more specifically, we wanted to investigate the drug Dexter uses to render his victims unconscious. In the series, the drug, known as etorphine or M99, has an instantaneous effect on its victims, but we wanted to verify the speed at which the drug diffuses through the body.

Etorphine is an analgesic with a potency that is 1000-3000 times stronger than morphine. Consequently, etorphine is only legal for veterinary uses in large mammals, such ashorses or elephants, for immobilization. In a study with stallions, 5.5 mg of etorphine were injected intravenously. For that particular dosage, the stallions took 55 ± 4 seconds to become immobilized (range of 20 to 185 seconds). For humans, the dose level is a fraction of that used for animals. In fact, a dosage of 0.03 mcg will be lethal for a human. Since a single drop of veterinary-grade etorphine on the skin is enough to kill a human, packages of etorphine always come with a human antidote in the event of anyaccidents.

Source
Yeah, we should probably make a CRT to give anyone who has ever survived being injected with M99 poison resistance.

Yeah, we should probably make a CRT to give anyone who has ever survived being injected with M99 poison resistance.
Basically all the characters that have pages. Dexter also injected himself with it but its a little bit controversial, I suggest you take a look. Can't find the scene right now but its towards the end of 6x12 at the rooftop.

Basically all the characters that have pages. Dexter also injected himself with it but its a little bit controversial, I suggest you take a look. Can't find the scene right now but its towards the end of 6x12 at the rooftop.
Btw Dexter instantly brushed off the effects of it so maybe it can also be a stamina feat at the same time.

You could make the CRT when you take a look at that scene.

You can maybe argue that he wasn't actually knocked out but merely have the needle graze his skin to make it look like he did in order to trick the other guy but if the guy doesn't have any eye problems then he should be able to easily tell whether Dex actually injected himself or not so he did in fact tranquilize/poison himself (Likely with a smaller dose though, or at least as small as he can make it) and immediately recovered from it.

You can maybe argue that he wasn't actually knocked out but merely have the needle graze his skin to make it look like he did in order to trick the other guy but if the guy doesn't have any eye problems then he should be able to easily tell whether Dex actually injected himself or not so he did in fact tranquilize/poison himself (Likely with a smaller dose though, or at least as small as he can make it) and immediately recovered from it.
Either way since everyone else in the verse can survive it. Dex should also probably get it.

Btw if one of you makes a crt could you link it here or tag me?

Back