• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As Spite got onto his computer, he entered the forums of VSBattles once again.
He was thinking about posting a matchup, but his mind was blank.
As he was about to play Minecraft with friends, he thought about something.
"What about another Jason matchup? Maybe I can use the clone again." He thought.
He went onto the wiki, typing the hockey-masked man's name into the search bar.
As he clicked on the character's name, he was directed to the Clone Jason page.
However, before he scrolled down, he saw something.
Something he had waited for, for a really long time.
A Mortal Kombat profile, for Jason.
And all spite said was-
"LETS FUCKKKKIINNNGGG GOOOOOOOOO"

-Battle takes place in Camp Crystal Lake, both are 10 meters apart.
-Speed equal
-Hybrid Devil/Chainsaw Man Denji is used
-SBA for everything else

Incon:

Last edited:
I'm going to give it to Denji for the moment. While Jason has the ability to grapple him easily considering Class K LS, Denji is significantly more agile and has arguably better regen, although it's gonna suck if he can't pull his cord or runs out of blood. Speaking of blood, his blood weapons apparently negate regen, so that's pretty useful should he use it.

I mean that may not be true if his victory was more from other sources such as raw power and abilities. Also, I remember arguments that Goro's opponents might not have always been as impressive as the Great Kung Lao or Lui Kang (also he got jobbed quite a bit across games).

Also, just noticed that with Jason's damned ability, he passively gets stronger (in terms of strength) the more damage he takes/the more health he loses.

See as how they state that he managed to kill Liu Kang without much effort means that Jason could potentially close the AP gap with the more health he loses

I dunno if skill really matters here. Denji can just sorta afford himself to run at Jason, get stabbed, then tear him to shreds with his own blades. Hell he can make his feet into chainsaws too so Jason just doesn't have enough weapons to block everything at once.

Denji can just sorta afford himself to run at Jason
I mean, Jason can kinda just pull a
  • Pursuit:Jason cracks his neck, casting a spell that temporarily blocks the opponent's ability to dash and run, as well as reversing all their movements.
    • Dark Pursuit: Jason activates the ability faster.
and/or a
  • Lake Mist:Jason walks backwards into a curtain of fog and appears behind the opponent.
    • Blood Mist: Jason teleports faster.
and then just do his grab moves

Grabbing Denji is potentially the worst thing he can do, given all his limbs can become chainsaws. Unlike a sword or whatever those don't really need much leverage to do damage so even if he gets grabbed from behind Denji can just sorta swing wildly and cut whatever he hits apart.

Yeah, Denji takes this. Jason is indeed more skilled - he may not be refined, but he does beat incredibly skilled and otherwise comparable people and the way he fights is very effective. I'd also argue that Jason tolerates injury better, and he certainly has better range. None of these points matter as Denji just needs to tear into Jason with his regeneration-negating weapons, which will be impossible to avoid for a prolonged period of time.

Yeah, Denji takes this. Jason is indeed more skilled - he may not be refined, but he does beat incredibly skilled and otherwise comparable people and the way he fights is very effective. I'd also argue that Jason tolerates injury better, and he certainly has better range. None of these points matter as Denji just needs to tear into Jason with his regeneration-negating weapons, which will be impossible to avoid for a prolonged period of time.
Denji FRA.
Another Day, Another Jason L

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

Counted

I don't believe Denji's chainsaws negate regeneration? Although Jason's is pretty bad here.

Part II Denji has grown better at using Chainsawman's power and can now counter even full decapitation as well as fight while sawing his own brain, so Jason would also need to fight in a way to ensure Denji has no chance of biting him or pulling his own cord.
Denji FRA for now.

Back