• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puss in Boots: The Last Wish Discussion Thread

Has anyone trying calcing puss reacting to the unicorn horn?

Duly noted; I was just being cautious since it isn't referenced in the move. What do you think of Mountain Level Jack Horner?
Also, is there a statement in the novelization that states that it could level mountains? And also, I recommend using this page as a common feat in destroying mountains

I attempted to make a Jack Horner profile, so tell me what to improve. Do note that I will adjust the image size, quotes, and other formatting issues in the future.

I wouldn't necessarily say his LS is higher than Puss in base, since Puss also casually did a Class 5 feat as an adolescent in the first movie. Puss was also able to parry Death's blade even if he's weaker, who is obviously far above Jack Horner

He would get higher LS as a giant by virtue of his size though

Another thing is, that we don't know how Jack Horner killed Thor. Don't forget Jack Horner has literally all kinds of magic items as he's a collector, and was using those to kill people all the time. Unless he physically overpowered Thor and killed him then he wouldn't scale since he did it by hax

Another thing is, that we don't know how Jack Horner killed Thor. Don't forget Jack Horner has literally all kinds of magic items as he's a collector, and was using those to kill people all the time. Unless he physically overpowered Thor and killed him then he wouldn't scale since he did it by hax
Mountain level doesn't come from killing Thor himself; it comes from him having mjolnir.

Mountain level doesn't come from killing Thor himself; it comes from him having mjolnir.
I’d put possibly far higher. I think even having possible scalings when the canonicity of the book is questionable, and then having to be relevant to it breaking mountains in the same book is a little of a stretch but something to be noted.

I’d put possibly far higher. I think even having possible scalings when the canonicity of the book is questionable, and then having to be relevant to it breaking mountains in the same book is a little of a stretch but something to be noted.
Sure, though this would be optional equipment since he never used it in the film
Noted and changed. Do you think this can be added?

Uh, why in the pissing SHIT would we take the Norse Mythology and apply it here?
Because what other version of Mjolnir would it be referring to? The only other one that springs to mind would be MCU, but they can't use that for obvious reasons.

Because what other version of Mjolnir would it be referring to? The only other one that springs to mind would be MCU, but they can't use that for obvious reasons.
The one from Puss in Boots.

Because without EXTENSIVE detail you can't make Norse Myth canon to Shrek.

I was under the impression that for stuff like mythologies, it defaulted to the original
we default it to just being the version of the person/weapon from the verse, not making a guess and saying "Oh it must be the mythology version!"

Otherwise Disney Hercules ******* would be like High 3-A, same with Riordanverse Greek gods.

we default it to just being the version of the person/weapon from the verse, not making a guess and saying "Oh it must be the mythology version!"

Otherwise Disney Hercules ******* would be like High 3-A, same with Riordanverse Greek gods.
Yeah, seems fair. Although, I'm honestly considering buying the book in order to know for sure what it says, because I've never seen a scan of it; just word of mouth that it's in there.

Yeah, seems fair. Although, I'm honestly considering buying the book in order to know for sure what it says, because I've never seen a scan of it; just word of mouth that it's in there.
Why were you gonna put that on the profile then?

Plus References are required

It’s listed here as one of his items in the junior novel, but it's probably best to get the book to confirm it

Plus References are required
To be fair, we do accept novelizations as secondary canon to be used on profiles though, but even then, I don't really know why he's basing them off from real mythology

It’s listed here as one of his items in the junior novel, but it's probably best to get the book to confirm it
To be fair, we do accept novelizations as secondary canon to be used on profiles though, but even then, I don't really know why he's basing them off from real mythology
I mean yeah, I knew that, but someone does need to get the novel to be 100% sure

What do you guys think his Magic Trident should be classified as? I honestly had planned to get to it later, but I can't think of what it would fall under.

What do you guys think his Magic Trident should be classified as? I honestly had planned to get to it later, but I can't think of what it would fall under.
He just threw it, but it's not even really notable since even then it'd barely be a 9-B throw at most. He did more damage when he smacked the bears with the rock though

Just watch it in theaters. It's worth it
hedc8ab6lxga1.png

Back