• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puss in Boots: The Last Wish Discussion Thread

Why not? Considering that Puss is also bound to get a CRT for his Last Wish key as well

Because just not responding to something often means it's either being ignored or has been conceded to in a debate, here, I just don't want to continue a circular debate, there, someone would have to for the duration.

Here's the thing with circular debates. We can just put everything we say, then have a vote system along with admin input. That way we don't need a back-and-forth, if we stray past that, then it's just pure ego in being the one with the last say. Since we are a wiki.

Did the feat in the beginning of the movie (aka, Puss being thrown by the giant into a sign so hard it crashes through 8 walls) calced? If not, then this should scale to Puss in the second movie because:

1) Puss can harm the giant, and did it several times in their fight

2) The feat has Puss directly thrown into the sign and he barely even feels it, being completely calm even as the breaks through walls

Did the feat in the beginning of the movie (aka, Puss being thrown by the giant into a sign so hard it crashes through 8 walls) calced? If not, then this should scale to Puss in the second movie because:
I doubt that durability feat is going to be above Wall level.

1) Puss can harm the giant, and did it several times in their fight
Puss doesn't even scale to it, people has been already over it in this thread.

Puss doesn't even scale to it, people has been already over it in this thread.
Why though? Puss directly harmed the giant, and survived (effortlessly) being thrown by him at full force after the Giant caught him. All I saw is one comment saying he shouldn't scale with no one replying to that or really explain any reason to why he wouldn't

Puss also pulls and throw back the Giant's eye patch with enough force to harm him too even without his sword

directly harmed the giant by hitting what would presumably be a very sensitive part of the body (under the fingernails). It's exploiting a weak point for the most part.

This is what y'all are talking about, right?
Seems like he only hurt him once or twice and it wasn't nothing major.
He was mostly just tricking him and dodging his stuff for the most part

Why though? Puss directly harmed the giant, and survived (effortlessly) being thrown by him at full force after the Giant caught him. All I saw is one comment saying he shouldn't scale with no one replying to that or really explain any reason to why he wouldn't

Puss also pulls and throw back the Giant's eye patch with enough force to harm him too even without his sword
Mostly the problem with this, is that Puss only harmed it either through piercing damage, and he purposely went for it's weak point.

The thing is made of stone so the firngernail argument is a bit dumb, though even with that he hurt the giant in other instances as commented by Milly in the previous page, but anyways Puss already scale above the calc (0.8 tons vs 0.3 tons).

Mostly the problem with this, is that Puss only harmed it either through piercing damage, and he purposely went for it's weak point.
The other time wasn't the weak point for the giant. But he still harmed him nonetheless. I suppose your argument about piercing damage makes sense, but Puss still tanked being thrown at full force by the giant, effortlessly

I rewatched the movie (this time watched it with my brother) and while taking speed in mind I saw some feats that should be worth calc:
  1. When various dudes jumped above Puss and he moved to a table some meters away without people even noticing.
  2. When Puss ran two hills in like 5 seconds at the moment when he was leaving the house of Mama Luna (the feat happen at 28:53, at 17:03 appear a good shot of the house surroundings which could help)
  3. When Puss dodged a unicorn horn that he noticed when the thing was close (54:55).
  4. When Puss see everything in slow motion when he felt Death presence, Puss also moved while he was seeing everything in slow motion so it should also scale to his reactions at least (55:19).
  5. When Kitty stealed the dog sweater without him even noticing (51:24).

I rewatched the movie (this time watched it with my brother) and while taking speed in mind I saw some feats that should be worth calc:

1. When Puss see everything in slow motion when he felt Death presence, Puss also moved while he was seeing everything in slow motion so it should also scale to his reactions at least (55:19).
That's more cinematic timing/Death slowing shit down then Puss' reactions

With the seeing things in slow motion, I’d say no considering he’s hit by a lot of those characters in slow-mo before he could react (Kitty Softpaws).

With the seeing things in slow motion, I’d say no considering he’s hit by a lot of those characters in slow-mo before he could react (Kitty Softpaws).
He wasn't hit at all in the scene though, but whatever, I just stated things worth to calc speed wise.

Why do you think I said it would scale to reactions at least, and things were already slowed even before he noticed Death or heard him.
Last I checked, that wouldn't work, since Death just casually pulling out his scythes was normal motion, and it started when he heard it.

Back