• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puss in Boots: The Last Wish Discussion Thread

Actually seem to be Death Hax.
Makes even more sense as Death him self could walk through it just fine.
Also, Baby Bear (or what ever his name is) wasn't instantly vaporized when he was in it.

No statements about hax = Likely AP
What MonkeMan was trying to explain is that it's literally impossible for it to be purely AP if Baby Bear was only going to be disintegrated if he went through it completely. If someone shot me in the chest and the bullet went through my heart, would the bullet then need to travel through my whole body and leave the other side for it to kill me? It's clearly not AP, it's magic bullshit (likely deconstruction or death hax). Literally his entire body was outside of it and he was only saved due to his necklace (which doesn't make sense but that's besides the point).

Unless you're suggesting that Baby Bear has Mid-High regen it's clearly not AP.

Tbh that was probably the "joke" with the bell. Bell's are used as a common form of an omen/foreshadowing in story-telling for one's time having arrived.

Tbh we should just give the whole Puss in Boots/Shrek verse passive Non-Physical Interaction for Puss harming Death.

Back