• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puss in Boots: The Last Wish Discussion Thread

Actually, Puss gets more than half his sword in. So even if the roots weren't that deep, like a few inches or so he still had enough force to go deep.

Also, I watched the fight at 0.25 speed and noticed Puss stabs an area of stone that isn't covered in grass completely.

If the material that the eye patch was made of was tight enough to harm the giant, then Puss was still able to bend and stretch it with his strength.
Remember that Puss is no larger then your average house cat though, so it's not as deep as ya think lol

Now this I can't argue with, frame-by-frame OP

Via momentum, why would Puss scale to that? Because you want to know the amount of power he contributed to that stunning? 0. And Puss doesn't scale to a rubber band just because he stretched it

Second of all, Invisibility, why doesn't he have it? Well, we see him during the Giant fight, so he could have very easily have just been watching from a distance, making Invisibility less likely then Stealth Mastery.
Death literally starts to whistle every time he appears, and only Puss in Boots hears him, although it could be an inconsistency, prior to his final battle the movie makes a point that they can hear him, something that should have happened before, in the persecution they had after stealing the map or in the battlefield in which unicorn horns were used.
Even using the argument that Puss in Boots is a cat and has better hearing than goldie, Puss is accompanied at such times by both a cat and a dog.
In simpler words, I doubt it's just steal mastery, although it is true that the ability is not invisibility, it is probably Perception Manipulation

Death literally starts to whistle every time he appears, and only Puss in Boots hears him, although it could be an inconsistency, prior to his final battle the movie makes a point that they can hear him, something that should have happened before, in the persecution they had after stealing the map or in the battlefield in which unicorn horns were used.
Even using the argument that Puss in Boots is a cat and has better hearing than goldie, Puss is accompanied at such times by both a cat and a dog.
In simpler words, I doubt it's just steal mastery, although it is true that the ability is not invisibility, it is probably Perception Manipulation
That... actually makes a lot of sense, I never thought of that

Via momentum, why would Puss scale to that? Because you want to know the amount of power he contributed to that stunning? 0. And Puss doesn't scale to a rubber band just because he stretched it
I would still say he scales though. If the rubber was strong enough to harm the giant than Puss still had the strength to pull it down far back enough to do so. Obviously, he isn't pulling it down because of his weight or anything.

I would still say he scales though. If the rubber was strong enough to harm the giant than Puss still had the strength to pull it down far back enough to do so. Obviously, he isn't pulling it down because of his weight or anything.
He jumped(I think), that's LS, not AP. I think.

He jumped(I think), that's LS, not AP. I think.
He did jump from the giant's ear, and caught the band while in mid-air, but as you said he's a housecat in size and in weight so it's mostly just his strength doing the work rather than momentum.

It is a LS feat, but that doesn't exclude it from serving as an AP feat either.

He did jump from the giant's ear, and caught the band while in mid-air, but as you said he's a housecat in size and in weight so it's mostly just his strength doing the work rather than momentum.

It is a LS feat, but that doesn't exclude it from serving as an AP feat either.
Puss wasn't pushing it, and last I checked only pushing something can equal AP for LS feats, in this case just nah

I don't think so. I remember us scaling pulling strength to the force required to rip someone's head off or something.
? Yeah? It wasn't like Puss was feet on the ground for the feat unless you want to calc it, cause it is good LS

So Giant of Del Mar is officially 8-C (0.316 Tons of TNT) with Class M (4.423240e6kg or 5.518737e6kg if the Force of the charge is valid to use as LS), at the end I didn't counted the tree horns or the things he was carrying (because that sounded as a pain) so this is the final result.
Puss quite literally currently scale above the giant in AP, so there is no point to argue that he can't scale to him.

Puss in Boots has no scaling to the giant. Other than his 8-C which is referred to in the Shrek movies, for the dragon. The Puss in Boots spinoff doesn’t have any support feats to have him scale right back to the dragon.

He refers to hurting the Giant as a splinter due to piercing damage. A flying splinter in real life, is not 10-B. When a bee stings you, they aren’t 10-B.

I also disagree with the notion Death scales far above Puss or the giant. He never could defeat him is referring to the fact he knows he’s going to die eventually, which is referring to him previous thinking he was immortal.

Death was hurt by Puss in Boots in his physical form, and even dropped his weapons cause he was hit hard enough near the end of the fight. Death is also normally casual, the point of his character and creation of his physical form is to play with his ”victims” (Cause they’re going to die eventually), but he creates a physical form to have fun with them by killing them. Death in this film is only trying to kill Boots because he knew he’d probably die thinking he was immortal.

He found it amusing that the cat would run when he said he was immortal. But by the end of the fight, he was done. Creating a ring of fire so he can’t run, he wanted to kill him himself. Once Puss wanted to face him, he no longer wanted to toy with him. As he tried striking Puss when he assumed he was disarmed.

The giant if they are mortal. Would die by natural means, but that doesn’t apply to his physical form. That applies to natural causes that kill you and the Abstract concept, that Death is only the conscience of. However, I reckon Death could defeat the giant the same way Puss did, but just not through AP.

I also disagree with the notion Death scales far above Puss or the giant. He never could defeat him is referring to the fact he knows he’s going to die eventually, which is referring to him previous thinking he was immortal.

Death was hurt by Puss in Boots in his physical form, and even dropped his weapons cause he was hit hard enough near the end of the fight. Death is also normally casual, the point of his character and creation of his physical form is to play with his ”victims” (Cause they’re going to die eventually), but he creates a physical form to have fun with them by killing them. Death in this film is only trying to kill Boots because he knew he’d probably die thinking he was immortal.

He found it amusing that the cat would run when he said he was immortal. But by the end of the fight, he was done. Creating a ring of fire, he wanted to kill him himself. Once Puss wanted to face him, he no longer wanted to toy with him. As he tried striking Puss when he assumed he was disarmed.

The giant if they are mortal. Would die by natural means, but that doesn’t apply to his physical form. That applies to natural causes that kill you and the Abstract concept, that Death is only the conscience of. However, I reckon Death could defeat the giant the same way Puss did, but just not through AP.
Okay so why did Death ******* D E M O L I S H Puss in the first fight then? Like, we're talking he completely rolled Puss like snoop Dogg has someone roll his weed.

As for being hit hard, using an example from another medium that has a character drop their weapon after being hit in this kinda way, Overwatch, Lúcio took an uppercut from Doomfist and had his sonic amplifier knocked from his grasp, but, due to his sound barrier, he landed and kind of got back up with little actual damage done. Same thing here, since Death seems completely unbothered by everything and kind of just gets back up and walks to Puss with 0 issues.

Death only stood down once Puss showed he valued his life, not becuase he was truly beaten.

And now, here's the fun bit and the nail in your coffin, Death, after his second fight with Puss, says something in Spanish, courtesy of @Oliver_de_jesus, who's a native Spanish speaker, I can tell you exactly what that was... "Death: Why the hell am I going to play with my food?!?" Death was casual in BOTH fights. If you wanna argue against that, argue with the movie.

He demolished him cause Puss in Boots was blindly fighting a life of a legend, but in the second fight Puss in Boots was fighting to preserve his life longer as he finally found a life worth living for. The performance between the two fights show this. Death easily beat him the first time, while second fight Death opted to new methods to beat Puss and didn’t waste time toying with him (First fight he told him to pick up his weapon, while second fight he went to strike Puss right away when he was disarmed).

In this medium, he was clearly being hurt. He went flying, let out a brief scream of being hurt, and wiped the spot he was hit as a way to show he was hurt. Second hit he dropped his weapon, sent flying, and didn’t get up right away unlike the first time he was hit. It was also in slow-mo to show he was hurt by Puss’ strong kick.

Death stood down, but Puss still put up a fight beforehand. So it’s irrelevant, it just begs more of a question on who would’ve won if they continued (Probably would’ve been death).

It’s not a nail in the coffin, I used it for example as Death’s way of having fun and toying with his “victims.” He says food cause they’ll eventually die, and he’s playing with them by even creating his wolf form in the first place. He hated that Puss wasted his lives and was going to waste another one, so he was going to make him feel death before ending him himself. That was his playing. Death being serious is just him waiting for Puss to die by natural causes, cause he’s his food anyhow. It’s just that Puss didn’t know that because he thought he was immortal. Problem is he was frustrated because Puss learned his lesson, and he was chasing after someone who didn’t even deny his mortality.

He demolished him cause Puss in Boots was blindly fighting a life of a legend, but in the second fight Puss in Boots was fighting to preserve his life longer as he finally found a life worth living for. The performance between the two fights show this. Death easily beat him the first time, while second fight Death opted to new methods to beat Puss and didn’t waste time toying with him (First fight he told him to pick up his weapon, while second fight he went to strike Puss right away when he was disarmed).

In this medium, he was clearly being hurt. He went flying, let out a brief scream of being hurt, and wiped the spot he was hit as a way to show he was hurt. Second hit he dropped his weapon, sent flying, and didn’t get up right away unlike the first time he was hit. It was also in slow-mo to show he was hurt by Puss’ strong kick.

Death stood down, but Puss still put up a fight beforehand. So it’s irrelevant, it just begs more of a question on who would’ve won if they continued (Probably would’ve been death).

It’s not a nail in the coffin, I used it for example as Death’s way of having fun and toying with his “victims.” He says food cause they’ll eventually die, and he’s playing with them by even creating his wolf form in the first place. He hated that Puss wasted his lives and was going to waste another one, so he was going to make him feel death before ending him himself. That was his playing. Death being serious is just him waiting for Puss to die by natural causes, cause he’s his food anyhow. It’s just that Puss didn’t know that because he thought he was immortal. Problem is he was frustrated because Puss learned his lesson, and he was chasing after someone who didn’t even deny his mortality.
Ah yes, Death casually walking, saying "You really gotta stop losing that", and THEN attacking again is definitely him not ******* around, my God dude, rewatch these scenes sometime

First hit: Death is hit, makes a grunt, lands, locked his teeth again, and wiped the spot on the inside of his mouth. That basically means anything that could've done anything but knock Death back was on the inside of his mouth, AKA Puss more just just made Death harm himself even if there was no further connotations death was harmed at all, now second hit: rewatches second hit real quick PFFFFT. Oh me oh my you are wrong on so many levels. First of all, Death made no noises when he was knocked back, second of all, his weapons were let go of becuase he wasn't gripping them hard enough so Puss just knocked them out of his hands, third of all, Death STILL wasn't bothered by this hit, like, he got up and was more bothered by not getting to kill Puss right then and there then anything, hell,

Yes, put up a fight. Nobody ever denied Puss put up a fight against casual Death.

Prove his wolf form isn't his true form. Use shit from the movie, not what you assume to be the case. Aside from that, playing with your food is a saying that in this case means Death was dicking around, he wasn't giving it his all, he was a cat playing with a wounded mouse, in this case, he held off on killing Puss despite being able to very easily chase him down and kill him on two seperate engagements, and on the third one where he still showed signs other then what he said about being casual.

And now, here's the fun bit and the nail in your coffin, Death, after his second fight with Puss, says something in Spanish, courtesy of @Oliver_de_jesus, who's a native Spanish speaker, I can tell you exactly what that was... "Death: Why the hell am I going to play with my food?!?" Death was casual in BOTH fights. If you wanna argue against that, argue with the movie.
I'm also a native spanish speaker so yeah, Death quite literally say that he always play with his food (refereing to how he let Puss run away all the movie), and do to that bad habit of him now Puss have grow as human (or cat in this case) so now there is no point in take his life earlier.

About the point about Death grunting when fighting Puss in Boots, is stupid argue that because of that he was actually damaged by Puss when there wasn't any type of injury or even minimal drop of performance do to the damage, that character make sounds with things far lower than them isn't an anti-feat and instead just a thing to add live to scenes, as commented by Saman in the Tekken downgrade thread where the op tried to use grunts as arguements to downgrade characters (will try to look for his comment to link it).

Edit: Here was Saman comment about grunts as proof of struggle:
Also, I don't think grunts and such are examples of struggle. We do babble sounds even while lifting or exerting outputs of force that are well within our capabilities, and at the same time they are used to give color to the scene, instead of just having the characters stand speechless.

Last edited:
I think we're missing the point here, him using his Wolf Form IS him having fun. Him saying, "You got to stop losing that" is a mocking gesture cause he found it hilarious. All the strikes used in the battle were going to kill him, you can hold back while having fun fighting the opponent simultaneously. The point of his role in the movie is that he didn't like Puss wasting his lives, in reality, he knew Puss would die cause he wasn't immortal. But his fun is killing him himself. Heck Death was surprised by his facial expression when Puss in Boots managed to cut his staff in half. He's having fun cause he knows he can just come back and continue till Puss is dead, but his fun was ruined once he realized he was chasing after someone who didn't deny their mortality.

Death's way of getting hurt is also the exact same reactions Puss gives, unless you wanna suggest that Puss wasn't getting hurt at all. My point here is that the blows dished out to Death were the exact same reactions from Puss. Puss grunts the exact same when he slams him into the table and throws him. The exact same reaction, heck when he slams Puss with his weapon, Puss lets out no grunt just dazzled. Exact same reaction he had when Puss kicked him in the head. Death wasn't exactly harmed but he was hurt on reasonable levels that he dished out to Puss. The only way Death was able to harm him was with his blades, which Puss had yet to actually land a hit with his sword. But telling by how he was clashing multiple times with his weapon, unscathed. He should be able to.

I don't think it matters if it was his true form, he's an Abstract concept who created a form that was matched by Puss in Boots by the end of the film. Apply a No Limits Fallacy and that's just where he is. Death dicking around is him using his wolf form. His "food" is because everyone dies, Puss and Death knew. But Death here wanted to kill him himself, that was him playing. He plays with victims who'll eventually die, but his playing is through his own satisfaction of doing it himself. That's why he's never serious, if he's serious and not playing. He sits around as an abstract waiting for them to die, but that's no fun to him if Puss dies thinking he's immortal.

So... no proof for the very core of your argument? Which is the Wolf not being the true form? Which basically means Death was casual 100%? Just asking before I even touch that middle argument.

At this point I feel like the discussion is going in circles (it's not even a CRT), there needs to be a somewhat united front when it comes how scaling goes before having a mod evaluate a new character page and posting it.

So... no proof for the very core of your argument? Which is the Wolf not being the true form? Which basically means Death was casual 100%? Just asking before I even touch that middle argument.
I mean, it’s clear we both have different perspectives, I understand you think Death is holding back and toying with him, but only decides to spare him due to him changing his belief on mortality . But my core thing I’m saying is Death isn’t holding back but he is having fun by killing his victims himself. But is stopped and shown to have limits to fighters like Puss in Boots is a short summary.

Wolf clearly was able to kill Puss in any moment, and the fact he didn't do so and instead let him run to truly feel fear to his very core is what Wolf mean with having fun with his food, I don't even see how someone else can have other interpretation that need considerably more assumptions, specially when at the very beginning of the movie he state that no one have defeated him or can do so (something said literally in the exact same scene where he beated Puss in Boots so ******* bad that the dude got quite literally traumatizated for what seemed to be months until he was able to overcome his trauma and grow thanks to the power of love and friendship). But anyways, at the end of the day the Wolf get an at least 8-C do to scale to Puss so is not like the entire argument had any actual relevance.

I don’t think there’s anything that proves the wolf could’ve killed him in any moment. He referred to him running as “making it more fun”, so pretty sure his fun was killing Puss but him running made it more fun and enjoyable for him. I mean, Death was trying to stab him and slice him up in both fights. Then last point of the fight his fun was pretty sure to kill him, he created that ring of fire specifically so he couldn’t escape, and was shocked when Puss broke his weapon. So he clearly wasn’t planning to be overcomed, especially if he was casual and playing a game as you mention. Instead of having him go in fear to pick up his weapon, he went right away to strike and kill Puss, cause he thought he was defenceless.

Him also saying no one has ever defeated him is a reference to the fact he’s death, and said in the same scene where Puss says he laughs in the face of death. Because Puss thought he could live forever, which Death knew wasn’t true. Everyone dies, and that’s what Death was referring to. Prideful people like Puss are exactly what Death was referring to. Puss also says this back to him when Puss disarms him, because he knows he‘ll die but makes it clear he’ll never stop fighting.

I mean I said originally that I disagree with the notion of “far higher” as a way to say Puss was nowhere close to him, because he still was limited by Puss. So it does have relevance.

Edit: However, I did change my perspective a little on the playing part. It was probably referring less to the fact of Death wasting his time, and more Death not using his opportunities to kill him when he was running (Like Puss having an anxiety attack, and when Puss was in that cat house for a long time. Since he wanted to feed off his fear, then kill him). Doesn’t change too much on main point since Puss stopped fearing him (As he answers Deaths’ question on if he’ll fight or run, which he answered he’s done running), and Death decided to go kill him anyways. I mainly say this point because Death says at the start of the fight “I enjoyed the chase. But I think we reached the end, you and I.”

Last edited:
If you rewatch the movie slowly in each time he dies the wolf was actually there in the background, the only reason he start to notice him was because he is getting closer to his last life

so possibly he wasn't trying to kill him just change his perspective on life which he did

Half agree, half disagree. Death definitely did take notice and was growing more furious as each time he denied it. Although, we know Death says himself he saw each of his deaths as he marks on the scythe and says. I also think Death was having fun just seeing him suffer, hence why he never constantly attacked him.

Although I disagree with the notion that Death was trying to change him, since he was frustrated saying “why do I play with my food?” and says “You’re ruining this for me.” Which implies Death wasn’t planning for him to live.

Oh yeah, if a Death profile is made. An interesting matchup would be him and say Shen (Since he denied dying and his destiny, so Death would have fun with that), although not sure if there's a wincon for Shen since Death could technically come right back, right after. So you could switch him out with End-movie Puss in Boots 2, being a former person who denied death to someone still denying it.

Kung Fu Panda characters scale a decent amount above 0.39 Tons while Death destroyed an early movie Puss in Boots who's at least 0.83 Tons. To compensate for the AP gap, would be Kung Fu Panda's skill advantage.

Oh yeah, if a Death profile is made. An interesting matchup would be him and say Shen (Since he denied dying and his destiny, so Death would have fun with that), although not sure if there's a wincon for Shen since Death could technically come right back, right after. So you could switch him out with End-movie Puss in Boots 2, being a former person who denied death to someone still denying it.

Kung Fu Panda characters scale a decent amount above 0.39 Tons while Death destroyed an early movie Puss in Boots who's at least 0.83 Tons. To compensate for the AP gap, would be Kung Fu Panda's skill advantage.
Death has no proof of immortality like that

Death has no proof of immortality like that
We aren't sure how it works for his physical manifestation, though, due to the fact, it's a physical manifestation Death somehow manifested in the first place. But we don't know how much time it took, or if it's possible it's always existed.

Though I partially agree at the moment, using the No Limits Fallacy. So if you destroy the physical manifestation form, it could go under the "knocking the opponent out for at least one hour/incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day"

We aren't sure how it works for his physical manifestation, though, due to the fact, it's a physical manifestation Death somehow manifested in the first place. But we don't know how much time it took, or if it's possible it's always existed.

Though I partially agree at the moment, using the No Limits Fallacy. So if you destroy the physical manifestation form, it could go under the "knocking the opponent out for at least one hour/incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day"
How do you know its a physical manifestation?

Just saying, we can't say he's got immortality Just because he's death

How do you know its a physical manifestation?

Just saying, we can't say he's got immortality Just because he's death
It's definitely a physical manifestation since Death still is an abstract force in the Shrek universe. Unless the entire concept of death just gets removed if he's destroyed. The fact he isn't even on the map or recognizable by the star lasers of the same world seems to suggest he isn't even mortal, hence more implications. He'd probably get things like Immortality Type 1 and Type 7 if he's Death unless Death itself can die and he's beating himself.

It's definitely a physical manifestation since Death still is an abstract force in the Shrek universe. Unless the entire concept of death just gets removed if he's destroyed. The fact he isn't even on the map or recognizable by the star lasers of the same world seems to suggest he isn't even mortal, hence more implications. He'd probably get things like Immortality Type 1 and Type 7 if he's Death unless Death itself can die and he's beating himself.
Yeah uh, that sounds like a bunch of big assumptions.

Guess what the wiki and its profiles don't like?

Yeah uh, that sounds like a bunch of big assumptions.

Guess what the wiki and its profiles don't like?
It really isn't, as Death says himself that he is Death "And I don't mean it metaphorically or rhetorically or poetically or theoretically or any other fancy way. I'm Death. Straight. Up."

It's an abstract concept as the way people die in the Shrek Universe is the exact same as real life and what the physical form of him tries to do to Puss (Attack him with weapons)

Immortality Types 1 and 7 make sense, considering that Death itself isn't going to kill Death. Death also notes in Spanish, like you mention, "Why do I always play with my food?" which suggests he's been doing this for a while with other victims.

There's also what we have labelled as "possible" and "likely" which is consistently done here. This is less relevant in a case where the character says he's straight up an abstract concept.

It's an abstract concept as the way people die in the Shrek Universe is the exact same as real life and what the physical form of him tries to do to Puss (Attack him with weapons)

Immortality Types 1 and 7 make sense, considering that Death itself isn't going to kill Death. Death also notes in Spanish, like you mention, "Why do I always play with my food?" which suggests he's been doing this for a while with other victims.

There's also what we have labelled as "possible" and "likely" which is consistently done here. This is less relevant in a case where the character says he's straight up an abstract concept.
Prove that Death is an abstract concept in Shrek or that Death won't eventually kill himself.

Prove that Death is an abstract concept in Shrek or that Death won't eventually kill himself.
It's Death. That's a concept, and the way characters are killed in Shrek are by natural means, and the exact same way Puss was going to be killed in the movie. Puss was dying 8 times beforehand and Death was just saying how he viewed all of them. Which proves that he doesn't even need to physically do anything, hence a concept. Oh and the quote I cited him saying in no other fancy way that he isn't not death. It's very simple, he's Death and Death is what happens when you get killed.

I dunno how you want me to answer how Death itself, is going to kill itself. Especially if a dimensional world didn't even recognize that he was there, or was affected by any traps and an erasure star glaze. Hence implying he physically isn't even mortal.

It's Death. That's a concept, and the way characters are killed in Shrek are by natural means, and the exact same way Puss was going to be killed in the movie. Puss was dying 8 times beforehand and Death was just saying how he viewed all of them. Which proves that he doesn't even need to physically do anything, hence a concept. Oh and the quote I cited him saying in no other fancy way that he isn't not death.

I dunno how you want me to answer how Death itself, is going to kill itself. Especially if a dimensional world didn't even recognize that he was there, or was affected by any traps and an erasure star glaze. Hence implying he physically isn't even mortal.
Yes, these characters die by natural means, but that doesn't grant anything more then a likely AE type 2, if you want more, you need proof, otherwise the first mod to see it will tear it to shreds.

He was there for the giant fight, I think that's enough to say he physically watched Puss be a dumb **** lmfao

Does Death have sickles? Can he be damaged? Not hard for him to gut himself ya know

Yes, these characters die by natural means, but that doesn't grant anything more then a likely AE type 2, if you want more, you need proof, otherwise the first mod to see it will tear it to shreds.

He was there for the giant fight, I think that's enough to say he physically watched Puss be a dumb **** lmfao

Does Death have sickles? Can he be damaged? Not hard for him to gut himself ya know
AE Type 2 is what I'm going for, remove the likely and that's exactly what I'm going for.

Not sure about the damaged point, you can definitely do so to a Type 1 and 7 user that I mentioned. I was mentioning earlier to you how Puss can hurt the guy.

AE Type 2 is what I'm going for, remove the likely and that's exactly what I'm going for.

Not sure about the damaged point, you can definitely do so to a Type 1 and 7 user that I mentioned. I was mentioning earlier to you how Puss can hurt the guy.
Then we leave it to a vote, I'm for likely you're for full throttle

I'm saying death can just kill himself when he thinks his time has come, but he still doesn't have proof of Immortality Types 1 and 7.

Then we leave it to a vote, I'm for likely you're for full throttle

I'm saying death can just kill himself when he thinks his time has come, but he still doesn't have proof of Immortality Types 1 and 7.
Types 1 and 7 comes from him not being mortal and the physical embodiment of death, the map that recognizes anyone who enters the dimension had no recognition he was there, and Death wasn't making himself invisible either. Along with the trap and star blazers not even recognizing he was a living thing and didn't erase him. I'd probably put a likely for it.

Although his physical form can definitely be destroyed, hence why he only has those types. Type 1 is only not dying from illness/old age. Type 7 refers to the fact they are already dead or can exist as a spiritual entity (He can keep existing as an abstract force), while Death isn't even recognized by the world as something living on the map.

Back