• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Verse: Revival Discussion Thread

Bump, I'm just waiting for confirmation we can go ahead with the AP calcs or we start working on the speed feats in the meantime

Or any other revisions you want to talk about?
I HAVE ****** UP.

I was completely unaware of the Creation Feats page, meaning that I had to re-do every labyrinth calc.

So, the thing it's that:
  • Homulily's barrier is now 7-B
  • H.N. Elly is 7-C
  • Patricia is Low 7-C
All of them being baseline due to how these feats are handled. How does this impact the scaling?
That's pretty much the exact same as it was before the revisions, except for Patricia, but now she just scales to Mami so she's still 7-B.

2406293ad9d84e407c31ddae890b826f.jpg
I'm really looking forward to the last one.
We ever getting Scene Zero? Feels like we've been getting event after event instead.

What happened lol
Check the RVR and you'll see why
In summary: Strym action upset me a lot that i rather let PMMM die in peace instead being lead with an impulsive person for the revival shake of this series
.....Unless someone take Strym place and take the lead for better of course then i'm happily joining in

Check the RVR and you'll see why
In summary: Strym action upset me a lot that i rather let PMMM die in peace instead being lead with an impulsive person for the revival shake of this series
.....Unless someone take Strym place and take the lead for better of course then i'm happily joining in
When I'm finished sage monarch But even ifpmmm did and not many people watched it, just like I did Infinite Iroha the same

?How do you put it? I'm talking about games.
Yes, I know you're talking about the game. What I mean is that the premise of Arc 2 doesn't seems enough to make me stay put following the series. I heard the hospital Trio got mind controlled or something but that's about it. Unless they did reveal some Rebellion level plot-twist.

Yes, I know you're talking about the game. What I mean is that the premise of Arc 2 doesn't seems enough to make me stay put following the series. I heard the hospital Trio got mind controlled or something but that's about it. Unless they did reveal some Rebellion level plot-twist.
How about they becoming an individual with Iroha Tamaki in the grand finale

Anyway on serious manner...
@God900 @Beast_Zero_Gudako @SomebodyData @Unqver

Would you like to take the lead on reviving this verse?
Tho for you SD, since you're not always around, i can't forcing you
As for you, Unqver, sometime what you want to say is hard to be understand, no offense lel
After I finish upgrading Sage Monarch, I will do it. I have previously upgraded Infinite Iroha, but the popularity is too low, but no one is going to see that

I'll gladly take that

But first thing is we need to focusing on the lower tiers as some of their calc is outdated, Strym has done some of recalculation but i dunno if it's already done created or not
Does the new role need to be considered?I'm talking about characters that aren't here.

A character resets the time of the infinite Parallel universe to a time point at the same time. Can this character be accepted as 2-A

Honestly, I think all the God Tier character except for Avatar of Calamity should have Transduality type 1. Magical Girl and Witch are dual system in PMMM. And Madoka, Homura and Kriemhild Gretchen all have transcends it.

The high probability of the anniversary celebration of this year's Magia Record is about s0.....

Last edited:
Although this is not an anniversary card, the design still looks a bit strange, it feels like it was created specifically to benchmark Infinite Iroha
Cache_-71ad5384b592c14a.jpeg

Although this is not an anniversary card, the design still looks a bit strange, it feels like it was created specifically to benchmark Infinite Iroha
Cache_-71ad5384b592c14a.jpeg
Okay, yachiyo is indeed an anniversary card, but I heard there is another one
And
IMG20230817221327.jpeg

Last edited:
Okay, yachiyo is indeed an anniversary card, but I heard there is another one
And
IMG20230817221327.jpeg
Okay, things have turned around. I am a clown, and there is indeed someone else on this year's anniversary card, and there is a high probability that it will be Akemi Homura.........
58D01B4D6F924E73611E69FF66E7468E.jpeg
Cache_-346962c68d760306.jpeg

Back