• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Verse High 1-B Upgrade

Btw here too she is talking about the 3D part of the 4D structure, namely the 3-D axis of 4-D, and this "infinite regression" occurs infinitely within the 4D structure, and this is basically not infinite increase in an infinite dimensional hierarchy. This is something that supports that there is actually no dimensional difference. In fact, They are talking about an infinite descent in 4-D and then an equally infinite ascent in 4-D...

Yep, these are exactly the same arguments I've seen from my bro lmao
What? they make it clear that there's an infinite hierarchy of layers in the tetrahedrons. Those layers in the tetrahedrons are both higher dimensional and lower dimensional as they can evolve to become boundlessly large or infinitesimally small proving that there's a boundless difference between the layers and that they are of significant size.

Therefore, although it is not a direct statements(except some cases), it is expressed through contexts.
No, no, no, my meaning is very clear. If the author wants to mention this thing, the context should at least mention it slightly.If you want to discuss something in Chinese with me, we can talk privately.

No, definitely no.

Nothing said here has anything to do with a H1-B hierarchy. The fact that something expands and contracts infinitely as it moves up (or down) in the hierarchy has nothing to do with the qualitative superiority that we are talking about. And don't forget that the hierarchy thing that we are talking about here is only a part of a 4-dimensional thing. It should be specified somewhere before the scans you use. Somewhere in the part about the letter, I believe.

No, definitely no.

Nothing said here has anything to do with a H1-B hierarchy. The fact that something expands and contracts infinitely as it moves up (or down) in the hierarchy has nothing to do with the qualitative superiority that we are talking about. And don't forget that the hierarchy thing that we are talking about here is only a part of a 4-dimensional thing. It should be specified somewhere before the scans you use. Somewhere in the part about the letter, I believe.
In the eyes of the upper level, the infinitely large bottom layer is just an infinitely small point. Why is this infinite level unrelated to h1-b?

What? they make it clear that there's an infinite hierarchy of layers in the tetrahedrons. Those layers in the tetrahedrons are both higher dimensional and lower dimensional as they can evolve to become boundlessly large or infinitesimally small proving that there's a boundless difference between the layers and that they are of significant size.
How do you read Scan? Or do you not want to understand? "The 3-dimensional part of the 4-dimensional structure is mentioned" and it is stated that it descends infinitely within this 4-dimensional part.

He makes no statement here about any "higher dimensional hierarchy" or that the difference between layers is like 3-D and 4-D.

Basically what you have is;

3D part within a 4D structure. (That is, all of these events take place in a 4-dimensional structure in the first place, which is an indication that there is no infinite dimensional hierarchy in the first place)

And infinite layers going down infinitely within the 4-dimensional structure. (I have already explained that at the standards threshold there will be no +1 even if there is an infinite difference between layers)
In the eyes of the upper level, the infinitely large bottom layer is just an infinitely small point. Why is this infinite level unrelated to h1-b?
What you said is a comment you added. But, as I said before, even if we assume that this is the case, this is not a qualitative superiority because infinite difference or infinity is a quantity. Just look at the page...

It's a downwards hierarchy not an upwards one and the top of the hierarchy happens to be 4 dimensional.
There is no evidence that the vertex is four-dimensional, and it is mentioned many times in the book that it transcends the space-time dimension.

How do you read Scan? Or do you not want to understand? "The 3-dimensional part of the 4-dimensional structure is mentioned" and it is stated that it descends infinitely within this 4-dimensional part.

He makes no statement here about any "higher dimensional hierarchy" or that the difference between layers is like 3-D and 4-D.

Basically what you have is;

3D part within a 4D structure. (That is, all of these events take place in a 4-dimensional structure in the first place, which is an indication that there is no infinite dimensional hierarchy in the first place)

And infinite layers going down infinitely within the 4-dimensional structure. (I have already explained that at the standards threshold there will be no +1 even if there is an infinite difference between layers)

What you said is a comment you added. But, as I said before, even if we assume that this is the case, this is not a qualitative superiority because infinite difference or infinity is a quantity. Just look at the page...
And this novel contains a timeline in three dimensions.

Brother, just look at the scan just had... It is in the context that this infinitely down takes place in a 4-dimensional structure containing a 3-dimensional part... This decline continues infinitely.

Brother, just look at the scan just had... It is in the context that this infinitely down takes place in a 4-dimensional structure containing a 3-dimensional part... This decline continues infinitely.
But this novel contains space-time continuum and various timelines in three dimensions.

Dude, what does any of this have to do with this infinite dimensional hierarchy??? I feel like you're pressing random buttons here right now. ☠️
Does the infinite hierarchy have to be linked to the infinite dimension? I don't think so. And the dimension descriptions of various works are different.Some dimensional descriptions are directly illusory rarity of reality.

Dude... What are you even saying.
I think my point is very clear. I don't think hierarchy needs to be linked to infinite dimensions because the dimensional descriptions of some works are completely different from those of supporting verse

So, seeing the scans again... sadly i don't think they can reach such higher tier with the current justification but i feel some other things there can help to other upgrades such as the black hole universes being 2-A in size/countably infinite and the eternal regression too. This would make the Puella Magi verse have more than a single 2-A structure.

A universe has an infinite number of black holes, and black holes give birth to the universe. There are also black holes in the universe that cycle through infinite time, and there is also a description of evolution in the universe

I think High 1-B is valid actually.

Despite being a "downward hierarchy" the prose describe how each tetrahedron is "Infinitely small yet boundlessly large" culminating into a singularity. I think the implication is that these "smaller tetrahedrons" represent more fundamental planes of existence as opposed to just "being smaller or literally beneath you".

The speaker even describes how she views her own kaleidoscope within it, and her descending downward is "the scaffolding that supports her shattering" which seems to support they underlie her existence in a particularly fundamental way.

Then the 4-D structure is High 1-B.
Putting aside the part that this thing was not H1-B in the first place.

You are actually claiming now that what has four spatial axes has infinite spatial axes. I can no longer imagine how many weird things this thread will bring up lmao

Putting aside the part that this thing was not H1-B in the first place.

You are actually claiming now that what has four spatial axes has infinite spatial axes. I can no longer imagine how many weird things this thread will bring up lmao
It does seem to be High 1-B.

And yes. Containing Infinitely many infinities that are larger than eachother is pretty far beyond 4-D. The author here seems to just not know how the fourth dimension works.

It wouldn't be the first time the given number of dimensions was misleading (See DC)

No. If something is directly stated as 4-D, then that means that you are misinterpreting the statements. Even if we ignore that what is written there is still not H1-B, you are really talking weird atp
And yes. Containing Infinitely many infinities that are larger than eachother is pretty far beyond 4-D. The author here seems to just not know how the fourth dimension works.
Infinities that are infinitely bigger than each other are still the same infinity. It is only equal to infinity x infinity, which does not take you to a higher infinity.

So kinda like how a 5-D space with a size that corresponds to like aleph-3 would be 1-A?

No, this is not the case, there is an infinite down with infinite layers within the 4-dimensional structure, but then it "rises back up equally infinitely" and returns to what it was before the fall

No. If something is directly stated as 4-D, then that means that you are misinterpreting the statements. Even if we ignore that what is written there is still not H1-B, you are really talking weird atp

Infinities that are infinitely bigger than each other are still the same infinity. It is only equal to infinity x infinity, which does not take you to a higher infinity.
1. Or the author just completely doesn't understand the implication of his statement. Authors define mathematical concepts incorrectly all the time. For example the infamous scan where a Marvel abstract says "The set of all odd and even numbers is larger than the set of all even numbers". We go with how its described in the actual prose.

2. No it is not. You should probably read the tiering system standards. Dimensions are quantity disparities, not quality. You can't be larger than an infinite object by a finite amount.

Back