• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion 2 - Upgrade Arc-

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants to make Elly's profile, feel free to do so. Dunno if i'll have time when I have to edit all those profiles.

Btw the durability of Tart Ver.2 is a 9, not 8.5

Am I the only one who legitimately can't imagine Riz living like a noble in Milan, which is how her life would have looked like if her grandfather wasn't a traitor

Kaltias said:
Am I the only one who legitimately can't imagine Riz living like a noble in Milan, which is how her life would have looked like if her grandfather wasn't a traitor
Only you Kal, only you.

Anyway can someone add "unconventional Soul manipulation resistance" to both Madoka and Homura's profile? Te other meguca already have it.

Do you guys think that Madoka's type 8 could be replaced with Mid-Godly regen? Technically speaking, she relies on her own concept (considering that she is the concept of destroying witches) which means that she can come back as long as her concept exists.

I check some profiles that has type 8 (Chara and Lucemon) and they have Mid-Godly alongside with type 8. How could that happen? And also, is it possible for Madoka to have it as well while kee pulping her type 8?

Didn't you make a thread about this a while ago? So what was the verdict does type 8 Immortality grant Mid-Godly regen?

Nah, people like Chara and Lucemon simply have both. They are immortal as long as one thing exists, but even if you destroy it the still have Mid-Godly.

Madoka can have one of them only

The verdict was that type 8 doesn't grant regen, but if you rely on your own concept it isn't type 8 to begin with but it's abstract existence/regen

Oh well that sounds a bit confusing. So Madoka either no longer has type 8 immortality but gains Mid-Godly regen or she keeps her type 8 immortality but doesn't get Mid-Godly regen.

Interesting. the concept of destroying witch is the thing she created, not the one that already existed. Replacing her type 8 with Mid-Godly seems to be a reasonable decision.

Everyone, I just realized something, didn't the third timeline Madoka was the one who one-shot Walpurgis? The one that makes Madoka 5-C beforehand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back