• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion 2 - Upgrade Arc-

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea, but shouldn't she be rather small compared to everyone else?

Once your calc is finished, tell me so I could put it in the revision thread.

Also, I'm putting the summary for the changes here (Note only changes, not stuff for new profiles):

- Tart's second form should be "Unknown" for AP, "Country level" for Dura, "Massively Hypersonic+" for Speed, and Magic Negation rather than Advanced Healing.`The third key for Tart should have "High 3-A" stats, "Infinite" speed, Infinite Stamina (While in the form). Should also have Riz's abilities in the third form.

- Riz should have "Minor Fate Manipulation".

- Kyoko should have Regenerationn (Mid) Negation via Scorpion Spear.

- Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen should have Curse Manipulation (Which alone can destroy the multiverse and can corrupt beings specifically designed to counter curses.), her intelligence should be "At least Above Average, likely Nigh-Omniscient.".

- Crystalized Homura should (ironically enough) have unconventional Resistance to Power Absorption (Her power will either control the user or manifest itself), this manifestation also has Astral Projection, Smite (Works up to 5-C characters), BFR should be mentioned to remove people to a non-existent timeline.

-False Madoka should be changed to "At least 5-C" and have Madoka's powers as well, although her current profile should be saved to be used as a base for the Avatar of Calamity.

I actually planned to make a different thread altogether, to debate AP in general and the speed thing that I said in the old thread. This way we don't clutter this one (it's already pretty filled with stuff as it is)

If the non-existence thing is accepted, you might have to include Madoka's speed (As Ultimate Madoka) in it. @Kal

It's the attack that killed Oktavia in the anime (if you meant the revision, negs Mid regen)

Can I see the scene?

Did it actually negate the regen, or did it just do more damage than the regen could take?

Even normal Sayaka has gone through worse punishment than that. It should be mentioned Kyoko says something about the Corrupted Wraiths being like False Sayaka

Also who gonna make the page for Isabeau and Minou? Ever noticed how the stronger Tart gets, the more her dress becomes akin to Ultimate Madoka? This is most apparent with Ver. Final Tart.

@Homu k

Too bad none of her keys actually correspond with Madoka @Homu

@Kal inb4 that somehow actually happens.

>Reinassance

>Tart Magica

>Hundred Year War and Reinassance took place during the same century

Now you have your answer

Well then.

Now we need a renaissance of PMMM books officially translated.

Anyways, I feel like we should start with making the Composite Kyoko profile. Any notable variations that you guys can think of?

@Kal also we should probably get an Elly profile for the scaling, do you wanna make it since you made the calc?

Btw for Composite Kyoko, Homu wrote this the last time, as a starting point:

Profile Name: Kyoko Sakura (Puella Magi Homura Tamura)

Tier: At least Low 7-C, would eventually become 3-A | Unknown

Power and Abilities: Sould have all the abilities of the canon Kyoko Sakura, possess a bottomless hunger that allows her to eat anything | Likely all previous ability bun enhanced, can controls bacteria with her mind and make it break down matter

Attack Potency: At least Small Town Level (Should be at least comparable to her main counterpart), would eventually become Universe Level (According to Kyubey, Kyoko would eventually swallow the entire universe and brings it to a cataclysmic end)| Unknown (Destroyed Japan alongside the other lvl: 9999 Magical Girls)

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic, likely higher (Should be at least comparable to her main counterpart) | Unknown, likely at least Massively Hypersonic

Durability: At least Small Town Level, would eventually become Universe level | Unknown (Even the weakest human survived the destruction of Japan, this suggests that her durability is far greater than shown)

Key: Chocolate Factory Kyoko | Super Kyoko Lvl: 9999

Not really related to what you guys are talking about but...

The pics for the Tart Magica girls (except for the first Tart and Elisa) really bother me. They are colorless with barely any shading. So... I tried to edit one of them to see what it will look like. I don't want to add it yet 'cause last time I added fanon pics I got a warning, so I want your opinion first. Here is the pic. If it's accepted I will try to do the same thing for the ones that have a defined color palette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back