• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion 2 - Upgrade Arc-

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is another canon tier 4 feat that scales to everyone actually, but it also is an outlier.

(Was gonna say PIS, but Tamura Magica 3 acknowledges it.)

Hmmm kinda doubt Suzune considering how unpopular she was.

@Kaltias They probably won't add Tamura until really late into the future due to how op she is.

@SD Well if they are going through the spinoffs one by one than I think Suzune is next.

Tru

I wonder how they could add Tart / Isabeau, if they can / would add them.

>There is another tier 4 feat

Wait what.

Also if we are getting Kazumi, Suzune is probably next. Doubt that we will get the Tart girls, at least not soon

In order to provide effective in combating entropy, a magical girl would have to give out at least 3.3 × 10^52 joules upon transforming. The fact that 3rd timeline KG was able to produce so much that the Incubators no longer needed magical girls means she alone would be well into the 3-B range. (She would have to be > than that produced in thousands of years of magical girls)

Of course, pretty big outliers overall.

I mean Bayo has like two tier 4 and MFTL+ feats and they are accepted, scaling should be fine ovo

When the new movie get released, I'm sure all meguca would get buffed significantly considering we have seen Mami riding something at the of continent in the official trailer.

I also heard the rumor about UKG will plays part in the new movie....Not confirmed but there is possibility for her to appear and wreck havoc on PMMM Multiverse.

Dang Patricia's dimension doesn't actually have a sun ovo.

It is above the clouds according to Portable tho... which makes it bigger...

I need to recalc it

Kal....Nevah ovo

Also, if Pat's labyrinth is really bigger than the previous calc, wouldn't it gonna messed the scaling again? Let'a just say the cals yield in 7-B, How is this gonna affected any characters who is above Patricia?

>Haven't even recalced it and people already agree with the upgrade

Has PMMM reached Digimon levels where people simply say "I agree with the verse becoming stronger each day"? OVO

Yes. Walpurgis probably deserves a "likely higher" with that in mind, at the very least her durability does

Tart already has the "likely higher" tho. And Homulilly doesn't scale, unless i'm missing something. She is 7-B via her own 7-B feat.

Probably. I'll have to think about the scaling a bit. Doubt that it affects people below Kyoko tho

Why the megucas with 0 at 7-C? We already have a feat for 0.5. The things that change are 1-4.5

Wait till the calc is evaluated lol. But yeah, it would. Whoever has a 4 would be "at least 7-B" as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back