• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prototype Downgrades

His bones were protruding, a first for most Evolves to run out of biomass and be unable to regenerate. He was trying to heal too. If it was just him being knocked down and saying the defeated words I'd agree.

But nah, this isn't PISD.

I'm talking about Mercer's previous regenerative feats in Prototype 1, such as reforming from a puddle with little biomass gained, him reforming a hole in his head without the need for biomass or to absorb something etc. And if we were to consider Mercer's Regenerationn to be similar to the Supreme Hunter's puddle reforming feat (which I'm sure wouldn't be too out of there, considering the Supreme Hunter not only originated from Mercer's very own DNA, but Supreme Hunter also displayed attacks and Shapeshifting abilities that are similar to Mercer's along with sharing similar regenerative feats), it further makes Mercer's loss in Prototype 2 look like PIS when concerning his Regenerationn (I mean, being perfectly fine with regrowing multiple limbs, yet this one attempt to rip off the limbs is successful this time... Weird). Just saying.

It's already agreed that the characters gets Low-High Regenerationn anyways, and it feels really tiring to argue about what is PIS and not when concerning the badly-done game that is Prototype 2, so I feel it's a bit repetitive to go on about this (especially when this CRT concerns more about Prototype's AP and Lifting Strength in general).

I feel like we already got most of his AP and such out of the way, if there are people with more to say on abilities we can go ahead and keep discussing it

Mercer was regenerating throughout the whole fight, and it lead to him losing the biomass he'd absorbed. They show you this visually (Mercer loses his biomass effects and all), and then Heller cuts him to ribbons and consumes him. We have no evidence that a prototype could regenerate from being incorporated into someone's body, we even have proof of the opposite.

@Schnee I'm also going to discuss lifting strength in a bit.

I mean, as far as Regenerationn goes, regenerating without needing biomass or absorbing something is pretty consistent for the most part as far as the Prototype 1 feats are concerned, especially with the whole "not needing biomass to regenerate, but it can increase the regenerative speed" point.

And it was pretty much heavily demonstrated that Prototype's Absorption can bypass the regenerative abilities of the targets from what I can see, so regenerating from Absorption isn't really a thing in Prototype.

@DeathNoodles He can regenerate without biomass, yes, but it's not shown that he can regenerate similar injuries in a greater amount of time. Mercer regenerates from a puddle by absorbing a crow, and the Supreme Hunter regrows his body after Mercer steps in it. That's my point, it's not PIS.

@Schnee Don't take that tone with me, boy.

@ByAsura What does Supreme Hunter regenerating after being stepped have to do with anything? The Supreme Hunter still never absorbed to help it regenerate, so it shouldn't need biomass to regenerate (with biomass merely increasing the speed of Regenerationn).

As for Mercer himself, he was shown to reform the large hole in his head without needing to absorb anything to do so, and the Crow feat still links to my point of "not needing biomass to regenerate but biomass speeds up the Regenerationn point". And there's also the fact that the Health Regenerationn upgrades exists in the Prototype series for the gameplays.

Easily explainable. The first Regenerationn from the headshot was when he had no idea how his powers work and at that point we know a bullet to the head won't kill Alex. So it was natural for him to recover.

Secondly on the whole nuke thing... It's easy. The amount of damage he took from the nuke was not as much as the entire beating he had from James. And unlike in his fight with James, Alex had an undefined amount of time and a small bit of a crow to jumpstart his Regenerationn. He was likely regenerating against James, but at that point well... Consumption is a weakness of Evolved.

Repeatedly ripping apart limbs of Character A, and character A not being able to regenerate them after isn't "This is PIS because it doesn't make sense", but rather it's just him running out of biomass when you take too much damage and you don't have enough time to heal.

That's true. But we also can't make feats out of nowhere or at least excuse something flawed as PIS. I won't push the topic any furrther then. I'm just saying that every instance where Alex was 'near death and regneerated' he had something to help him up like that crow.

It just makes too much sense that much like in gameplay, you can run out of biomass to regenerate and die if you're harmed too much.

I'm not contesting the Regenerationn's existence, just that it can be 'defeated'

Edit - The Supreme Hunter being stepped on and regneerating from a puddle is unclear. There is a timeframe shown there but it was literally just born out of Elizabeth. And considering it wasn't consumed by Alex and was evolving on its own, it's hard to really say if Alex has the exact feat. If anything its lack of appearance till a few days after makes it harder to point out the timeframe of its Regenerationn. It was certainly put out of commissioned and 'weakened' by Alex or at least didn't go after him for a reason and needed time to confront him again, likely to build up biomass and prepare an ambush

@Noodles Mercer's step left biomass, it's pretty obvious, and at this point Mercer doesn't even have clothes, his whole body is just biomass (that's why he can occilate between different clothing). It doesn't prove your point, at all, there's no indication that he would've eventually regenerated from being a puddle without biomass. That's called gameplay mechanics.

@Ciruno Fortes I'm also talking about that feat in the General Randall scene where he reformed the large hole in his head without needing to absorb anything. That doesn't explain why he can heal if we go with the gameplay mechanics of requiring absorption to regenerate.

I mean, that also includes a bit speculation rather than just going off from what is shown in the Prototype 1 regenerative feats, but eh.

I guess that can be shown in gameplay (but even then, the Health Regenerationn upgrades can also contrast that), but the "near death and regenerated" bit was directly contradicted by Mercer being able to reform the large hole in his head without absorption to do so, and the Supreme Hunter regenerating without needing absorption, but alright.

Gameplay also has the Health Regenerationn upgrades, so the biomass-dependent Regenerationn point isn't entirely supportive from what I can see.

I mean, vapourising or Absorption like the Prototype characters can be defeated that way, I don't see why physically beating the characters down would stop them from regenerating outright especially when given time, but alright.

We clearly see the Supreme Hunter reforming a hand before the scene skips, I don't see what's so unclear about it. Also, Mercer still consumed Elizabeth Greene anyways, so even assuming that SH gains properties from Greene, Mercer still consumed her anyways to gain those properties.

Considering how they were literally faking the death of a 'human' Alex is pretending to be, I think it's natural that he's regenerate through that. I'm not exactly sure how that counteracts the whole "I have extra biomass to jumpstart my Regenerationn" or the Regenerationn limit is the health bar.

Fair on that but eh, feats nowadays require a bit of speculation. Hell the vaporisation regneration feat had so much speculation on it and ended up wrong. But this is more consisten with the showing.

Like I said, it's not as if the bullets were easily above their tiers. Them taking a headshot doesn't necessarily mean they're dead. That's probably just minor biomass lost there.

Didn't James Heller literally tear Alex apart throughout the fight? And it's more like you're trying to make up for lost biomass you're losing to strong attacks that harm you and such. I think it makes sense with what you once told me before. How much biomass Alex Mercer has affects how fast he can regenerate

ByAsura said:
@Noodles Mercer's step left biomass, it's pretty obvious, and at this point Mercer doesn't even have clothes, his whole body is just biomass (that's why he can occilate between different clothing). It doesn't prove your point, at all, there's no indication that he would've eventually regenerated from being a puddle without biomass. That's called gameplay mechanics.
Mercer stepping on Supreme Hunter's puddles proves nothing though. What can SH even absorb? Skin cells? There isn't even any explicit statement or demonstration/implication that it can be considered as absorbing Mercer's skin cells to reform. As far as I can see, Supreme Hunter can reform without needing to absorb.

I mean, this is also the gameplay mechanics of including the part where Mercer can't outright regenerate without needing to absorb, but the existence of the Health Regenerationn upgrades directly contradicts that...

Ciruno Fortes said:
Well, the extra biomass in the health bar thing is only shown in gameplay, but the Health Regenerationn upgrade contradicts the whole "you need biomass to regenerate, or else you can't heal your wounds at all and you are dead" thing...

I mean, the showing also shows the hole in the head reforming feat, SH's puddle reforming feat, and also the existence of Health Regenerationn upgrades in the gameplay, but alright then.

Yeah, but Mercer can also regenerate from a little biomass as a puddle, and Mercer still has the rest of his boys with his arms torn down... Prototype 1 Regenerationn feats contradicts that. My point wasn't about Mercer's regenerative speed not being dependent on biomass, just that the point of "if he has no biomass, he literally can not regenerate at all and dies or gets incapacitated for eternity" point... Which is weird as nothing implies that Mercer can die when being inflicted with too many injuries and having no biomass outside the gameplay, and pretty much everything suggests that he can recover within some time.

Or just biomass. There's also no explicit statement that it didn't absorb biomass, the fact that it instantly begins to regenerate from being a puddle right after Mercer steps on it seems to imply the Supreme Hunter did absorb biomass. Also, it was killed by Mercer splitting it in two in a cutscene.

His regen does get better, but that's not a reason to say "biomass doesn't really matter", we're not lead to believe it doesn't increase their Regenerationn, the start of Prototype 2, when Heller is heavily burnt, implies the opposite.

Nah- what I mean is "What if the entire time that bar of health he has is literally the extra biomass he regenerates the entire time when taking damage?", but it is too speculative to be fair. So yeah it's safer to not rely on gameplay mechanics

Head reforming or bullet on the head reforming?

True, but that was with an undefined amount of time (at least an hour minimum) and he wasn't being repeatedly damaged anymore. You can argue the crow was unnecessary but it did help boost the speed a little.

It does at first glance, but the way I see it- if James somehow didn't have a consume ability... he could've just kept beating Alex into a puddle, and he would be regenerating at such a slow pace at that point.

@ByAsura

There wasn't even a camera angle showing the SH until Mercer ran away with Dana, so "SH regenerating after Mercer steps on it means that it has absorbed some of Mercer's biomass" is a moot point when we didn't even see the visuals that indicates absorption such as tendrils of the target moving towards the user like how Absorption in general takes place within Prototype... There's nothing supporting the Supreme Hunter absorbing Mercer's biomass to regenerate bud speculation.

Heller literally just gained his powers and was inexperienced with it... And he didn't even get any chance to improve upon his abilities until later on. As far as I can see, nothing indicates that the Blacklight characters would die when getting inflicted by injuries within biomass to regenerate quicker in.

Ciruno Fortes said:
Yeah, it's a bit too speculative, and the gameplay mechanics could contradict itself for a bit so fair enough on disregarding gameplay mechanics on the Regenerationn thing.

Reforming large hole in the head feat.

Again, I agree that Biomass helps speed up the Regenerationn process, but my point was against the "he literally cannot regenerate outright without biomass so he dies if he gets inflicted with enough injuries without biomass or gets incapacitated for an eternity with no chance to recover" point.

Keeping on physically beating Mercer doesn't seem like it is a permanent way to kill or incapacitate Mercer based on the regenerative feats though. It sounds like Mercer would take a couple hours, a bit more than what is estimated in the nuke scene, for Mercer to recover based on the feats though.

That's my point, we only see the hand pop out once Mercer steps on it. The puddle is still actively moving to an extent even before he does, so he could've taken some biomass, or Mercer's foot could've left some.

The game pops up with "absorb to heal", this is bad speculation on your part and not implied by the game. I didn't say they would die, just that they can't regenerate to the same extent.

@ByAsura Your point isn't supported much by anything but speculation though, especially when we get visuals of characters absorbing many times, and every single one includes tendrils forming as the target's biomass enters the user's body through tendrils. The scene of the Supreme Hunter regenerating didn't even show any visuals of tendrils appearing from Mercer to indicate the SH is absorbing his biomass, thus it shouldn't even prove that the SH is absorbing his biomass. The visuals doesn't support the SH absorbing part of Mercer's biomass to reform point.

It also explicitly shows that the Health Regenerationn upgrades exists, so I don't see how that's speculation on my part when the game literally shows such existences of the upgrades (even if it can somehow count as speculation, Occam's Razor suggests that my one would have less speculation to it as it is supported by aspects from the game as far as gameplay mechanics goes). Fair point in not regenerating to the same extent, but that has more to do with the speed of regenerating than the outright the extent of Regenerationn though.

It's also speculation to say it didn't In all of those cases, none of them were quite literally liquid that can't regenerate. Also, like I said before, Mercer could've left biomass behind.

I thought you were saying Heller could've regenerated later, sorry.

I'm going to drop this discussion and move on to lifting strength in a second.

@ByAsura Literally every scene of Absorption shown always includes tendrils in one form or an another, and some of them didn't even leave traces of anything behind such as blood like when Mercer first consumed a Blackwatch soldier, so I don't see why none of the scene were "quite literally liquid that can't regenerate" point would prove anything, especially when Mercer was in a similar state when he absorbed the crow, and tendrils were still popping up to indicate the absorption taking place. As far as I can see, the SH hasn't absorbed anything when it regenerated. "Could've left biomass behind"... Uh, nothing in the game explicitly stated or even implied such, so that still sounds like a heavy amount of speculation.

Alright.

Time for Lifting Strength revisions. There aren't many good lifting feats for Prototype, unfortunately (if you exclude gameplay/finishers). So I'm going to scrape from the bottom of the barrel and use anything I can find.

On another note, I think Hunter should have actual justification for their Regenerationn. Here, a man transforming into a Hunter quickly begins to regrow his severed arm in seconds, it's even fully restored in the next panel.

@ByAsura The APC throwing feat probably needs to be calced for the estimate of Lifting Strenth based on height, distance and time of the APC thrown for have a more accurate estimation on the Lifting Strength (same thing for the Van thrown into APC feat), but it looks alright.

I don't think that's a Brawler though, especially when that comic was supposed to take place before the end of Prototype 1 (Elizabeth Greene and General Randall were still alive in that comic). It's either an infected citizen, a Walker, or it is a Hunter at best.

Well, considering the newly transformed infected seems to have similar size and physical build to the Hunters in that comic, I guess it's safe to assume that it's a Hunter. Also, that's also a Type 2 immortality feat as it was able to operate even with its brain being absent.

Yeah, fair nuff.

Yeah. I'm confused here. How is this a big deal? It's like regenerating a wound on a shoulder. Characters can regenerate holes on their head without going that far on the Regenerationn scale. Alex's shapeshifting tendency and lack of a proper human body makes it easier to regenerate those kind of damage too. Remember, they were faking his death on that airship

Ahhhh. Yeah I'm still standing on that. Deal enough damage and he'll get nearly wiped out. At least, to me, the time frame needed leaves Alex far too vulnerable for too long even if you say he can regenerate from a puddle.

He was clearly losing health and becoming more damaged by Heller in their entire fight though. If he could regenerate through the damage dealt by him by regular attacks, it should come to no surprise that he can be hurt by physical attacks. It's not permanent, I agree. I'm just noting that it can be used to put him out of commission for a bit. Everything else I agree

@Noodles Is there a way to calc the lifting strength via throwing? I do remember something about newtons.

If we take projectile motio (max height 9 m, angle is 45 degrees), we get a speed of 24.5554 m/s. 24.5554 * 27,600 = 677729.04 Newtons, or 76.18 tons of force. Since he used one hand, the end result is 152.36 tons (Class K)

Using an angle of 45 degrees still gets Class K, but barely.

@Ciruno Fortes

I mean, I'm basically pointing that out to show that the character's Regenerationn (and their survival) isn't entirely reliant on absorbing for biomass as he was shown to reform that wound without absorbing anything to do such (along with the Supreme Hunter being able to reform when they haven't absorb anything to make them regenerate from what I can see), but alright.

I mean, physically beating Mercer until all the puddle/blood disappears is not exactly that easy of a feat as I'm pretty sure the only way one can get past puddle/cellular state is incineration to ashes/dust, vapourisation, atomisation etc. (We probably need a seperate CRT for this site in general in regards to vapourisation via AP would go). Even if we assume that the regenerative speed is limited by the Regenerationn during the timeframe, there's nothing stopping the characters from coming back eventually. Continuously beating the characters down involves doing so basically forever, and I'm not sure many would be that persistent for long, but fair enough.

I mean, to put him out of commission, you would have to come back and physically beat down characters like him every time and that seems quite inconvenient, but fair enough.

@ByAsura That's nice to know. You might need a calc member to confirm that though.

Missed this part but major agreements with most of what you say but... It still doesn't change the fact that Alex died running out of biomass and technically this was the same fate of the Supreme Hunter. Just repeatedly attacked until they couldn't regenerate anymore. Heck even Greene arguable had that situation even if you say she's different.

They can regenerate but the way I see it? Alex regenerating his wound from a gunshot wound isn't lethal and more likely moving his biomass to fill that spot. It's like you have a small nick on your finger and that'll eventually heal up. Not fatal damage at all and easy to recover from. Unlike being beaten up till you're nearly dead.

Yeah the whole tie thing and vaporisation is a separate topic sadly

I mean, Mercer technically didn't died from being a puddle if that Crow scene says anything about that. I mean, if being reduced to a puddle is all it takes to kill the Blacklight characters, then they shouldn't have been able to absorb a target to accelerate their Regenerationn in such states like what happened to Mercer with that Crow. Also, we don't even know of the Supreme Hunter's fate after it got decapitated by Mercer... It was literally never mentioned again right after Mercer defeated it, so its death is actually unknown to us. And given that the Supreme Hunter's previous feat of being able to easily reform a hand out of a puddle without biomass and then recover, I'd think that its death is actually unknown after the decapitation rather than it just running out of biomass and dying for good. Also, doesn't Elizabeth Greene have much worse regenerative abilities than the Blacklight characters? I'm pretty sure she does, especially since the Redlight Virus doesn't appear to grant the same regenerative abilities as the Blacklight Virus does by feats, so I'm not sure Greene could even scale to the regenerative abilities of beings that are superior to her by design and feats.

I mean, for a human-sized target to reform such gaping wounds on them (it's ironic that you consider a gaping hole in the head as non-fatal damage though. XD), it'll be strange for them to suddenly pull biomass out of nowhere in their body (even though the size of the characters does not increase at all when absorbing more targets... Damn it Blacklight) to fill up the wounds when it can also be argued that they are simply just regrowing new flesh in their body to heal up those wounds, but fair enough. I still think that the characters can recover via Regenerationn when given enough time though, with repeatedly brutalising them being just an inconvenience rather than a method that actually "kills" (being "temporarily incapacitated until one eventually recovers, with continuous brutalising merely delaying their recovery time each time" against being "actually dead for good, with no way to recover from the continuous brutalising and dying from it" ― especially when we have been given contrary examples of the said characters being able to recover from as ridiculous of a state as mere puddles ― but alright.

Agreed for the tie and vapourisation thing being a seperate topic.

I might be a damn idiot but there is just one problem I have with the hole "needing biomass to regenerate" thing and that is the size of the creatures being consumed. If perhaps it were an unlucky person that was consumed i might've supported you.

The problem is as I said is the size, at the time Alex was a puddle on the Ground. A crow comes flying by, see's the little things and Tries to eat, gets consumed and then Alex regenerates to his full size. That's not even close to Enough biomass to create a what 5,11 person.

And even if we're to assume that the supreme hunter some how consumed a small portion of Alex's foot and he some how did not notice, it once again is not even close to enough Biomass to Fully regenerate. In fact this is even worse sense He would've likely gotten less biomass out of it then the crow gave to Mercer.

So at this point These Feats seem to support more that he doesn't need biomass to regenerate, hell they even seem support the " Consumption makes process faster" thing then the "need biomass to Regenerate thing, But hey what do I know.

Literally- a hole on Alex Mercer is NOT fatal damage. Unless you're telling me a bullet can deal more damage than a tank shell on him? His body allowed that 'damage' to exist to pretend he got shot.

Anwyay right on Supreme Hunter, but at the same time it's still the same effect. I won't go too long but it all ends up as the same thing. If he could really regenerate from just a puddle that I believe in. The issue is somehow they can be defeated and knocked out or at least prevented from regenerating any further given enough damage.

The Supreme Hunter absorbing biomass from the boot thing never made any sense to me, but in the end the anti-feats are still around there. And yeah Greene's regen is worse but that's for an example. Also it shows that even if someone can make a gigantic biomass body, they can still be unable to regenerate that and that it's through due time they can make more.

And like I said. I do NOT disagree with Regenerationn given enough time.

My issue is if that time was the case, then Alex Mercer being incapable of regenerating anymore at the final fight, much like the Supreme Hunter, shows a limit. The SH was thought of as dead at that point alongside Alex.

But this feels like it's a permanent disagreement so this might be an agree to disagree thing.

I didn't admit that it wasn't a fatal, just that... It's ironic to consider a large gaping wound on the head as non-fatal. I mean, if it were any other character rather than Mercer, it would definitely be considered a fatal wound (and by this site's standards, regenerating from brain damage is more impressive than merely regrowing limbs, with healing from brain damage being considered as Mid Regenerationn and growing new limbs being Low-Mid Regenerationn). And I mean, by that logic, even reducing Mercer into a puddle wouldn't be a fatal damage either as there would still be likely chances for him to recover from it (and yes, I'm aware of the plot about Mercer pretending to be someone else such as taggart), but fair enough.

I mean, for characters like Mercer who can evidently operate even with a large hole in their head and are capable of absorbing targets even in a more vulnerable state as a puddle, I wouldn't really consider that as being "knocked out" in the conventional sense (being "knocked out" means loss of consciousness by definition. If a character like Mercer can operate even with his brain not being entirely intact, the Supreme Hunter evidently being able to move their hand after reforming it while at a puddle state, an infected such as a Hunter being capable of operating even with their entire brain being absent... I wouldn't consider it likely that they can be put into unconsciousness at that point). I already stated my point about Regenerationn given enough time, so we can just agree to disagree on this point.

I mean, that was only going under the assumptio (keyword being assumption) that if the Supreme Hunter somehow manages to absorb biomass from Mercer's boot ― despite not being supported by the visuals and Mercer not being aware of it ― it would benefit the Supreme Hunter even less than the Crow did to Mercer (which is already little to begin with). But as far as Occam's Razor and the visuals are concerned, the Supreme Hunter has never consumed anything to help it regenerate due to the lack of visuals supporting such after it got stepped on by Mercer, so the visuals suggests that the Supreme Hunter are capable of Regenerationn even without consuming biomass. And from what I can see, most of these regenerative anti-feats are from the PIS-littered Prototype 2 anyways, with the only regenerative antifeat for the Supreme Hunter being that it suffered an unknown death after Mercer decapitated it in Prototype 1.

Alright.

I mean, nobody here disagrees about the Regenerationn having a limit, but we don't how far those limits are in regards to regenerative speed if we exclude PIS from Prototype 2 outside of what we can estimate. Mercer's regenerative feats in Prototype 1 are shown to be superior to his regenerative feats in Prototype 2, and between being able to reform an entire body with just a small tendril supported by a crow's worth of biomass (Mercer regenerated when the crow flew away to a bench when that small tendril clung to it, and the crow got consumed when it was at the bench due to the small tendril clinging to it earlier... So he technically wasn't even an already pre-existing puddle that reformed an entire human-sized body, he was that small tendril + a crow's biomass that reformed an entire human-sized body when he was at a state that's possibly even smaller than the puddle that the crow made contact with) and Prototype 2 Mercer no longer regrowing any more arms by the end of the Prototype 2 final fight... The Prototype 2 regenerative showings are contradicted by Prototype 1's, and it doesn't help that PIS are more prevalent within Prototype 2 in general than in Prototype 1. Also, we don't know what happened to the Supreme Hunter after it got decapitated ― just that it died without any explanations for how it died ― but fair enough.

We can agree to disagree then.

Summarizing the only few bits that I think we can agree on in those responses.

Yeah it's non-fatal to Alex. And besides, like I said. We can't upgrade the AP of someone if they shot a gun at Alex and it somehow got through him. It sounds more like he adjusted and prepared for the attack so it'll go through him to make his 'death' look realistic.

For all we know Alex's brain wasn't up there when they fought. The Supreme Hunter was mostly a monster and gained more sentience and intelligence later on so there's that.

I think I repeatedly reinforced enough in this thread that I DONT believe in the absorb biomass from Alex's boot thing. Whats' notable on the other hand is that it literally is an infected base and is thus filled with mostly infected biomass. Just a fun fact. PIS-litered Prototpye 2 or not... It still proved many things about the franchise such as feats of strength and weaknesses. Can't cherry pick on this one.

We cannot exclude those feats because they exist. Here's what I see:

• Alex Mercer ran out of biomass to regenerate instantly in his fight with James and died, having ran out of biomass.
  • Alex needed time to regenerate biomass after being nearly killed by the nuke. We do not have an undisclosed time and for all we know when he ate the crow, he has been on the sea for who knows how long. Also every bit of biomass helps so it does help him speed up his regen, but still need a bit of biomass to jumpstart the process. Otherwise he's a goop. Heck for all we know he might be dead already.
  • Supreme Hunter is still KOed. Alex had a lot of time to recover but he was still able to effectively damage him to death without consuming.
  • Alex regenerating brain cells from damage sounds great. Until you realize that he might've just moved his thinking process to a different part of his body and that he faked his death.
https://youtu.be/hg74MpERlyw?t=76

Checked this feat and yeah considering how he can still move around with a hole on his head? And how little damage bullets do? I think it's safe to say Alex was faking it. Also he gets choked after lol.

Man. I love how we say we can agree to disagree but we keep disagreeing anyway lol

Just want to point out that Alex doesn't really have a brain or organs. He's just Biomass in the shape of a person.

Back