• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Proposing to downgrade Peter Quill and Ego from the MCU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this thread isn't going swell.

Has anyone contacted knowledgeable members here, or is Discussion Mod gotta call a staff?

The aetheist comment was that since I don't believe in god (Ant in your analogy), me listening doesn't make sense. Tis a joke.

If there are problems with this thread, somebody experienced can restart it with a summary in the beginning

What needs to be done here in summary?

I do not remember the discussion well. If you need to get more input to the discussion, it usually helps to start a new thread with a summary in the beginning.

Summary:

1. The calc is wrong as it assumes a timeframe of 6 seconds for each seed to cover a entire planet. Problem is that 6 seconds came from an holographic projection, with the real display taking 10 minutes to cover just a single city-block.

2. Ego scales to Quill, who scales to the Power Stone, issue that it assumes the power stone always gives 5-A energy, but actually varies in power depending on the target. This was agreed upon a year ago, and so the justifications are outdated.

Kame@ You can copy this summary in a new thread, I must take care of the current downgrades for the 7-A and Low 6-B characters (SO many MCU downgrades).

Thank you for the summary. That seems to make sense to me.

Newendigo said:
Okay, here is my proposal for Ego:
Attack Potency: At least Building Level (Fought against a Celestial Quill, destroyed some of the infrastructure within the moon in the battle), higher by enhancing his attacks with Matter Manipulation | At most Moon level with Environmental Destruction (Has full control over his moon, allowing him to manipulate landmasses, create earthquakes, and cast storms around the surface)

Lifting Strength:At least Class 1 (Comparable to Quill) | At least Class M (Could restrain the Quadrant ship even while using it's thrusters), like higher

Striking Strength: At least Building Class (Can trade blows with Celestial Star-Lord)

Durability: At least Building level (Took several hits from Celestial Quill), higher by enhancing his endurance with Matter Manipulation | Unknow for his brain (The bomb rocket created to kill Ego was made from interdimensional Sovereign batteries, which were stated to have enough energy to take out the Sovereign fleet), At most Moon level within his moon

Key: Avatar Ego | Planet Ego
Quill fought avatar Ego, not planet Ego. There is nothing that implies that the avatar is a durable as the whole planet, and it won't make any sense going by feats.

Okay. Thanks. Should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back