• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Promare Verse Addition Project Discussion, Talks, Etc.

I'd wish I could call all the mods and admins for this, but frankly I've had trouble finding enough time for forwarding messages to every single one of them. I can only do responses to already existing threads as best.

I will spoil two notable feats from the movie.

Lio making a volcano erupt via sheer rage.

Lio and Galo absorbing power and seemingly setting the inner part of the Solar System "on fire".

I remember a few feats actually, these feats being

Lio and Galo destroying parts of buildings and a skycraper

Lio reactiing to the ice-gun thing ( i dont remember the name of it) shots

Lio vaporazing an entire frozen lake that is at least 5 meters deep

Kray foresight mecha throwng a building

Actually, I was thinking of composing some profiles, but I don’t really have enough time doing it alone. There’s someone on narutoforums that calced several Promare feats

I want to bring the verse to the wiki but I never had a proper chance.

It's better to calculate the feats here rather using another website tho.

I want to bring the verse to the wiki but I never had a proper chance.

It's better to calculate the feats here rather using another website tho.
This wiki has been okay with using narutoforum calcs, as long as they’re accurate. The calcs has been done by Galo de Lion who is extremely knowledgeable in the trigger/Gainax verse

I know they have been fine for a long while with using calcs from other websites, but is preferable to make the calculations and evaluations here than in other places.

Is likely that the calc group will eventually recalculate some of the feats themselves if they find anything wrong anyway.

One fundamental part of this verse needing to be created are calcs. There are calcs on fanverse, for this verse, all done by the same guy. I could move those calcs to VSB to have calc members evaluate them, but I’ll move them after I’m done with the TTGL calcs

One fundamental part of this verse needing to be created are calcs. There are calcs on fanverse, for this verse, all done by the same guy. I could move those calcs to VSB to have calc members evaluate them, but I’ll move them after I’m done with the TTGL calcs
No problem. That would really help.

What’s crazy is that this verse has been around for 3 years now, and is fairly popular, especially Lio, well known for his hent- I mean, well created character!

All jokes aside, it’s been a long time, and nothing has been done yet, aside from threads on its addition

Back